1. Lmao that is me, with my twink Zipline. The dot hitting you is actually Venomous wounds. I really didn't think someone would go so far as to make a forum post about this :D Also, normally with my main, i down healers in 6 seconds, with my twink it takes slightly slower due to not having Soulshifter Vortex.
    the damage is not regular, some of the damage you see coming in actually comes in many. Venomous wounds sometimes procs twice or thrice, but its quite rare.
    In the second screen you can see 3 procs at the same time, which is quite rare actually. Hope this explains it!

2. Lmao that is me, with my twink Zipline. The dot hitting you is actually Venomous wounds. I really didn't think someone would go so far as to make a forum post about this :D Also, normally with my main, i down healers in 6 seconds, with my twink it takes slightly slower due to not having Soulshifter Vortex.
    the damage is not regular, some of the damage you see coming in actually comes in many. Venomous wounds sometimes procs twice or thrice, but its quite rare.
    In the second screen you can see 3 procs at the same time, which is quite rare actually. Hope this explains it!
    Staff thinks everything is fine in Warsong, that's the biggest problem. They don't care what we think, so actually game is over. RIP Cata PVP.

3. True. Warsong is in deep poopoo if they dont start acting soon, and they close their eyes from the community! The community knows exactly what is wrong with this server, because THEY are the ones who play here. The plight Warmane staff now carry with rebuilding Warsong is huge. I doubt they can ever repair this, and eventually the server will be shut down for the lack of active players. Also the lack of AT core - after being announced 12.8 to be released at 25.8 - is some serious bullcrap. It's been almost two months since AT core was supposed to be here, and the last excuse Malaco had, was '' Developer is on vacation, max 1 week''. Here we are, 49 days later, with no mention about AT core. Seems like the Game Masters are avoiding the question all together.

4. True. Warsong is in deep poopoo if they dont start acting soon, and they close their eyes from the community! The community knows exactly what is wrong with this server, because THEY are the ones who play here. The plight Warmane staff now carry with rebuilding Warsong is huge. I doubt they can ever repair this, and eventually the server will be shut down for the lack of active players. Also the lack of AT core - after being announced 12.8 to be released at 25.8 - is some serious bullcrap. It's been almost two months since AT core was supposed to be here, and the last excuse Malaco had, was '' Developer is on vacation, max 1 week''. Here we are, 49 days later, with no mention about AT core. Seems like the Game Masters are avoiding the question all together.
    Indeed..
    But if you trying to question them, they have 3 options now.
    1. Telling you "SOON"
    2. Telling you "if you dont like it, you can go
    3. Ban you from forum, or delete your topic / post.
    Instead of fixing the problems or adding AT core.
    Edited: October 19, 2015 Reason: R.I.P. Cata PVP

First 12