1. Is this Normal ?

Hey guys, I'm making this topic because I came across a ridiculous amount of damage in arena (which I recorded) and after watching the video over and over I noticed something strange.

Not only did he/she down put me 90-0 in about 4 seconds, but I received the EXACT amount of damage "-7669" several times.

Due to my poor knowledge in hunter, maybe someone has an explanation ?
    Here are screen-shots I took.
    First screen
    First screen with circles
    Second screen.
    Second screen with circles.

Thanks in advance, please don't bash me if this is "regular" dps somehow.

2. ever thought about checking your god damn combat log?

3. ever thought about checking your god damn combat log?
    Helpful, thanks.
    As said in my post I did not notice this after watching the video, so much for combat logs.

4. That 7669 dmg is the bugged ASSa rogue's dot damage.
    Full starter geared ASSa rogues does more damage than full geared other specs.
    Welcome to the long forgotten CATA pvp realm.

5. like Nkwala said its not the hunter doing the damage, its the rogue who is assassination

6. So the DoT from the rogue can tick several times in a second ?
    That is one hell of a bug...

7. Those 7k's dots are from Assasination Rogue. It's broken on this core obviously. They do more dot damage than most of dot classes lol :^)

8. Those 7k's dots are from Assasination Rogue. It's broken on this core obviously. They do more dot damage than most of dot classes lol :^)
    I am pretty sure its Venomous wounds that doubleproc is makin me burn inside. Assa should not be viable this patch or at least it sub should be superior in pvp and both specs in pve.

9. This is actually not normal, usually thug takes less than 4 seconds to get you from 90% to 0, especially when the hunter is fully geared and the rogue is playing a bugged spec. ☺ Depressing, but true..

10. This is actually not normal, usually thug takes less than 4 seconds to get you from 90% to 0, especially when the hunter is fully geared and the rogue is playing a bugged spec. ☺ Depressing, but true..
    Actually... it takes less than 3 secs to go down from 100% to 0 i tested it and it was not with assassin rogue it was MM and Sub and i was Holy Pala and they almost oneshotted me this NEVER Happened in Blizzard i am 100% sure.... and thats not all the dmg that rogue did to me it was 3x more than the hunter... 27k bonelink from a AGILITY CLASS! while wars and other strenght classes cant use it since it hits 15k max crit and not to mention nokhaleds that hit 8k normal and vial and 5 more pve parts offset and set this is insane DO SOMETHING WARMANE!

11. This is actually not normal, usually thug takes less than 4 seconds to get you from 90% to 0, especially when the hunter is fully geared and the rogue is playing a bugged spec. ☺ Depressing, but true..
    Well the rogue litteraly didn't touch me besides:

1 Garrote
    1 Fan of knives
    1 Rupture.

So that probably explains why it took them "so long".

12. For future reference (I haven't used it) I believe this addon will "log" your combat log: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/autolog#t1:description

13. "You have no idea what my background is cause I don't allow you to know ;)

I never told you what core you should play let alone Obnoxious, I simply brought arguments that you can't even refute. Especially since you haven't done it now. It is the people who are in charge of the core change that is telling us what core we should play on. Besides you have Blackrock if you want the AT core go there. Which is same argument AT players told me to go to Neltharion if I wanted any PvE aspect. Go to blackrock if you want AT Core. Otherwise that is YOUR problem. But it is ironic though, you are one of the few vocal people who want to dictate how Warsong should be especially when it comes to the Core."

Again a nonsense reply KID. I say kid because you act like one.
    You don't allow us to know your pvp background because there is no background. This is the most annoying factor here. Admins / Moderators / romz wanna tell us how to play PVP when you guys have srsly no pvp experience. That is the sad truth...
    Obviously you are still not recognized that Blackrock is not Cata..

RIP Cata PVP.

14. Who are you replying to Nkwala?

15. Who are you replying to Nkwala?
    I want to say Slenderman. Otherwise, no bloody idea.

12 Last