1. Pretty average, you mom cares at least, otherwise she wouldn't threaten you D:

2. He is referencing Africa because in comparison, people over there really have it bad.
    Imagine living in a hut, hunting like it's the stoneage and dying at 30 because the nearest hospital in 400km away.

Africa !

PS : did i mentioned no indoor pluming ? yeah.. that too..
    Edited: October 6, 2015 Reason: add the indoor pluming thing. It's important !

3. PS : did i mentioned no indoor pluming ? yeah.. that too..
    Had to Google this.
    Still feeling like useless ****. I dont want to wait 5 years just to feel 'fine'..

4. Welcome to life , no insta-boost, no skipping levels, no legendary items. You kinda slug it like everyone else, in grey-quality equipment, farming wool cloth from critters, dreaming of one day, buying that 5k gold flying mount.

5. More like im waiting for the right Invicible that i could ride on its back every day and spend my time with it..

6. Have you seen the movie "How to train your dragon" ? Watch it , it's like what you want

7. Have you seen the movie "How to train your dragon" ? Watch it , it's like what you want
    I've seen it. Twice. Both of them

8. It's not funny.. I was at party last friday and it was amazing! But probably because i was high and drunk.. 4 of my friends banged chicks that they didnt know.. and i was just trying to act it cool..

9. Well now, there's your problem - lay off drugs and the booze and get with your friends , they know what they're doing !

10. No, I'm not black. I'm saying Africa all the time because you have too many first world problems weighting you down.
    You need a load of the third-grade kind for a change.
    Instead he moves to south africa. kappa

11. Well now, there's your problem - lay off drugs and the booze and get with your friends , they know what they're doing !
    They were more f*ckedup than me :/

12. Whatever they were doing, it worked. So basically, they were in a PUG, while you were soloing. Get in the group. Hang with them, have what they're having.

HAVE WHAT THEY'RE HAVING. In every possible way.

If you know what i mean ^^

13. Whatever they were doing, it worked. So basically, they were in a PUG, while you were soloing. Get in the group. Hang with them, have what they're having.

HAVE WHAT THEY'RE HAVING. In every possible way.

If you know what i mean ^^
    You dont get it. Even the worst weed works on me like i can do everything. I feel unstoppable. I said that im not rave kind of guy but when i smoke pot.. man i can party whole life ..

14. Having a girl to bang isn't mandatory, man. If you don't have good social skills or lots of money, there's no point in dwelling in thoughts about women. Of course you can find some ugly woman that's really desperate but you'll need a bag to put over her head and a good imagination, lol. Just masturbate if you feel like it and leave it be. Who cares if others have sex. Others aren't you, you aren't others. I'm 23, 7/10 looks (10/10 if I weren't skinny) and I stopped caring about women long ago. No need to bother with a girl just to break up a few months later. Besides, being a cold cynical nihilist scares most women off, even from good looking men, lol.

Most civilized countries give single mothers the right to sue fathers of their kids for money if the father is unwilling to share the burden. Check your laws, ask a lawyer acquaintance or call an advice hotline, I'm sure there's something like that in your country unless you live somewhere in rural Uzbekistan.

You study architecture which is a great thing. Work on that, architects can have a great life, especially in some countries. If your country is a ****hole you can always learn another foreign language besides English, that can be an instant door opener. I recommend German or French if you're European. It's not even hard, just look up some websites, there's plenty of them.

One more thing I consider invaluable for teenagers. Don't be a prick to others. Always be polite, open-minded and tolerant, you'll build up a great reputation for yourself. Life can be so much easier when you have lots of contacts willing to help you. Even if you don't need their help, it's still better than having enemies who can talk **** behind your back and **** you up.

First 1234 ... Last