1. So... yo' what's up :P

i want to ask ya', how bad is my life tho ? I'm 17, studying architecture, never had a grillfriend, 2 real friends, not rave kind of guy, 4/10 look, 11/10 dress. At school... yo my grade's arent good. My mom is angry at me 'cuz of that and prolly kick me out of house 'cuz of this **** so i'll prolly live on street.
    My father is a ****ing prick. Havent seen him for 9 years and he dont want to give my mom som money for me... m8 i didnt asked for this ****ty life.. prolly will shoot myself with my mothers gun
    Dude, I know people with 0/10 look with GF (And not for the money, they don't even have to snuff), so this concern should not be included in your list.
    Edited: October 7, 2015

2. I'm 17, studying architecture, never had a grillfriend
    All the teenage boys claim that they had their first sex with like 13 years and already plenty of girls but in reality half of them are still virgins.
    I would relax and dont believe all the storys that other guys in ur age are telling u.

3. >meanwhile OP's dead

survived this day
    but feelingbetter.jpg after reading this thread again

4. I wanted to kill myself when I was your age too (and here I am at 23 and not much has changed), and I had a girlfriend at that time. A companion doesn't make those sort of thoughts go away automatically. The worst thing you can do with your life is give up on it; you'll wind up completely alone with no future ahead, leaching off of someone else while you regret your past every single day for the rest of your life. Aspire to be something greater than your parents and don't give up; get a job, get **** handled and don't worry so much about relationships (for me at least they've done more harm than good). I know a lot of really young guys worry about that kind of stuff, but having someone like that isn't as amazing an experience as you may believe. You got two options; you can dwell on your misery and let it eat you alive until there's nothing left; or you can cast it away and make something of yourself. Choose the latter.

5. I'm getting cut by all these edges.

6. Your life isn't as bad as your mind thinks it is. Maybe you're just overthinking about your situation and got no real short-term objectives - which can be fixed by yourself. However, if you keep these thoughts and mindset for long time it's one of the symptoms of a brain dysfunction (usually depression) in which case you're gonna have to get proper help. Speaking from personal experience.

Don't worry about how your life is but what you can make of it. For now just focus on your objectives and goals to keep your mind busy and you will possibly find yourself.

Gl.

7. He's a confused 17 year old, a kid with a couple of daddy issues and a mother trying to keep him in check, so he opens a thread on here of all places wanting sympathy.

Now there's a series of people telling him to stay strong and that one day he'll be successful, as well as the "i want to kill myself" punchlines, **** that I might revisit this thread for the comedic value.

8. He's a confused 17 year old, a kid with a couple of daddy issues and a mother trying to keep him in check, so he opens a thread on here of all places wanting sympathy.

Now there's a series of people telling him to stay strong and that one day he'll be successful, as well as the "i want to kill myself" punchlines, **** that I might revisit this thread for the comedic value.
    You're acting like these kinda OPs and responses are rare on the internet. I agree with the "here of all places" part tho.
    I probably should've suggested him /adv/.

9. Move to a village in Africa.
    You're being mean. Not all africans hate their life in villages. Some of them actually enjoy doing nothing but eating bugs and dancing around fire all day :D

Atleast they have sex with women and not their hand. That's why there is so many of them
    This...
    ... made me laugh so bad xD
    I won't blame you considering your age, but one day you'll learn that life isn't necessarily all about sex.

He's a confused 17 year old, a kid with a couple of daddy issues and a mother trying to keep him in check, so he opens a thread on here of all places wanting sympathy.
    Just because YOU didn't get enough attention when you were 17 years old doesn't mean the guy doesn't have this right. Plus, he is talking about his life as well as it happens to you to talk about yours. There's something wrong with you that makes me feel so sorry for you :)
    And what's so bad in wanting sympathy... ? Seems you lack that too.

EDIT :
    This made me laugh too xD
    Edited: October 8, 2015

10. This is why you don't seek life advice on the internet

11. This is why you don't seek life advice on the internet
    To be honest seeking life advice on the internet (not publicy) can be a good source of advice... Depends on who you ask and what friend you tell to.. But to a open forum and formulating it like this... Well it's gonna cause a bit of reactions :)

12. Just because YOU didn't get enough attention when you were 17 years old doesn't mean the guy doesn't have this right. Plus, he is talking about his life as well as it happens to you to talk about yours. There's something wrong with you that makes me feel so sorry for you :)
    And what's so bad in wanting sympathy... ? Seems you lack that too.
    I did get attention when I was that age, unwanted but attention nonetheless. Being the sociopath I appear to be I've never been one for attention, but it always finds its way to me. No idea what you're trying to say in the second half, so if you want to take another stab at that you'd be forgiven.

You're obviously unaware that people showing sympathy are pretending to care because they don't understand, it's the ones that show empathy that really do.

Seeing as you seem to be a psychiatrist of some description I'm guessing it'll come as a shock to you that I lost all sympathy a long time ago.

No need to call my mental health into question, it's never been clearer.

13. So... yo' what's up :P

i want to ask ya', how bad is my life tho ? I'm 17, studying architecture, never had a grillfriend, 2 real friends, not rave kind of guy, 4/10 look, 11/10 dress. At school... yo my grade's arent good. My mom is angry at me 'cuz of that and prolly kick me out of house 'cuz of this **** so i'll prolly live on street.
    My father is a ****ing prick. Havent seen him for 9 years and he dont want to give my mom som money for me... m8 i didnt asked for this ****ty life.. prolly will shoot myself with my mothers gun
    Asuming you are american:
    If ya talking like ya speakin' like ya typin' on da forums, you nevva gonna get yaself a chick.
    Be fun, be nice, don't try to be cool and all will be fine.

17, studying architecture --> good! :)
    never had a GF --> **** happens, not everyone gets a GF early on.
    not rave kind of guy --> neutral, some people like that, some don't
    4/10 looks ouch, your self esteem is crappy... --> 4/10 sounds like: nerd with extreme glasses, and crappy hair (wash it, it helps!)
    11/10 dress --> stop over dressing :D
    Grades aren't good --> start with your english, and actually go do something for it. Architecture won't come flying at you.
    Mom --> she sucks if she does that, might that happen go to your friends (2 real ones is enough!)
    Dad --> accept, say **** you screw you die and some other things and get over it... you are not the only one.
    Money --> make your own money, go work at the local supermarket or car garage :) only for the weekend is enough already.
    Shoot yourself --> so lame...

Here, have a song :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DboMAghWcA

Not your style? try this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7m9j4AkoM (thx to Malaco with is AQ40 stream... this was played, stuck in my head now)
    Edited: October 8, 2015

14. No need to call my mental health into question, it's never been clearer.
    You did well to say that at the end of your post, it made me forgive the pitiful affirmations you uttered above. I’d still suggest you to go over your way of thinking but sadly you don’t seem to be someone who puts himself into question. But there’s one thing I’d still like to say : as you spoke, you appear to be worse than the guy you’re mocking, and by far. At least he’s a teenager of 17 who yet has time to know more about the world, but you, you just don’t realise that you know less about it than you think you do, especially about people.

No idea what you're trying to say in the second half, so if you want to take another stab at that you'd be forgiven.
    What I’m trying to say is that he’s nothing different from any of us here when we start talking about our lives while people don’t actully give a sheet about them and, as it happens, you’re included in the groupe, even you can be as pathetic as this guy seems to you but so far I’ve never seen anyone other than you who has the nerve to mock people so harshly when they complain about their problems but still tells his.

I'm guessing it'll come as a shock to you that I lost all sympathy a long time ago.
    It saddens me more than it’d shock me. But then again, I hardly give a penny about it, since you don’t bother remaining in this state yourself. Just don’t go spread your lousy philosophy everywhere you go, especially when people are not as « sociopath » as you are, because they didn't ask for it and you'll just annoy them.

15. You did well to say that at the end of your post, it made me forgive the pitiful affirmations you uttered above. I’d still suggest you to go over your way of thinking but sadly you don’t seem to be someone who puts himself into question. But there’s one thing I’d still like to say : as you spoke, you appear to be worse than the guy you’re mocking, and by far. At least he’s a teenager of 17 who yet has time to know more about the world, but you, you just don’t realise that you know less about it than you think you do, especially about people.

What I’m trying to say is that he’s nothing different from any of us here when we start talking about our lives while people don’t actully give a sheet about them and, as it happens, you’re included in the groupe, even you can be as pathetic as this guy seems to you but so far I’ve never seen anyone other than you who has the nerve to mock people so harshly when they complain about their problems but still tells his.

It saddens me more than it’d shock me. But then again, I hardly give a penny about it, since you don’t bother remaining in this state yourself. Just don’t go spread your lousy philosophy everywhere you go, especially when people are not as « sociopath » as you are, because they didn't ask for it and you'll just annoy them.
    You really don't know how to utilize the correct words, you just spout a load of **** hoping that it'll string a decent argument together.

I do put myself into question, but in the correct doses. This thread is not about me, nor anyone else (other than OP). This thread is plain and simply a sympathy thread which has turned into a compilation of sob stories.

I think you're trying to say my life seems to be worse than the guy I'm mocking, then again I'm having real difficulties deciphering the hieroglyphics you're posting.
    Reiterating once more that this thread does have another purpose and isn't just the humor hotspot it would appear to be, and that it's actually about the miserable lives the OP and other story posters have.

You've even gone as far as getting to know me on a very personal level, as you obviously know my age, and my life experiences so you can so confidently call yet another thing about me into question.

When have I mocked someone about their problems, and then gone on to share my own? I'd love it if you could provide a quote on that, as I crave the attention...

"when people are not as sociopath as you are" pretty much sums up your entire argument, you've put a lot of time into it which is commendable, but it's still rushed and has deteriorated almost as quickly as my brain cells after reading it.

First 12345 ... Last