1. He is no more offensive than half of the rugrats on this forum.

2. Had to Google this.
    Still feeling like useless ****. I dont want to wait 5 years just to feel 'fine'..
    i have one word to say to you buddy: Workout.

3. He is no more offensive than half of the rugrats on this forum.
    Which adds to the hilarity.

4. Soo.. yea! I started with basketball, which is good because im tall, and its pretty good.
    I've met few new people who are into same things like me.
    Also i stopped with playing games.
    Im grateful to all people who replied with something useful.
    I will update this topic if something new will happen
    :)

5. Pretty sure Polemist isn't the only one having problems here.

You don't really have to be an alpha or a "Christian Grey" in order to live a good life because the truth is that you can't get everything. Even those who claim they are in a better position in life, i.e., hot gf, good job, humanitarian, are still at war on themselves. Life is a constant and hardships never end; we simply have to deal and outgrow them.

Here's an alternative: instead of craving, fantasizing and envying on wordly things, release them from your system. What I do is a combination of meditating, working out, playing games, and having conversations with strangers; pretty much being alone and exposing myself to the world at the same time. It's incredible how much I can see things much clearer by removing my inner clutter. Those days when I used to complain a lot are gone, as I've learned how to live in the moment - no overthinking, comparing and doing things with little thought. Right now, I have complete direction (not control) in my life so I know when to stop and move on.

6. Almost forgot to mention that part of releasing your inner frustration is CRYING. Trust me, a lot of men have lost this artform and are channeling their emotions from anger and violence instead. Loosen yourself because there only one person who believes in weakness - you.

7. Agreed. Do cry in bed as it may relax you for the day after.

8. Dont listen too these ignorant people, buy a Quran and start reading and covert, Allah will guide you.

9. Allah will guide you.
    Guide me into the plane destined for the side of that building, yeah.

YEAH PEACE RELIGION YEAH

10. Dont listen too these ignorant people, buy a Quran and start reading and covert, Allah will guide you.
    Yeah he'll guide you into a bullet and an early grave.

11. So... yo' what's up :P

i want to ask ya', how bad is my life tho ? I'm 17, studying architecture, never had a grillfriend, 2 real friends, not rave kind of guy, 4/10 look, 11/10 dress. At school... yo my grade's arent good. My mom is angry at me 'cuz of that and prolly kick me out of house 'cuz of this **** so i'll prolly live on street.
    My father is a ****ing prick. Havent seen him for 9 years and he dont want to give my mom som money for me... m8 i didnt asked for this ****ty life.. prolly will shoot myself with my mothers gun
    You'll live.

12. It's not that bad. Trust me. Wash your face, get some braces for your teeth, get a barber haircut, and exercise. Listen to your parents and help out whenever you can. Most importantly: exercise. Try to understand that there will always be tomorrow to better yourself and don't be a little *****, because trust me, it's not that bad.

13. So... yo' what's up :P

i want to ask ya', how bad is my life tho ? I'm 17, studying architecture, never had a grillfriend, 2 real friends, not rave kind of guy, 4/10 look, 11/10 dress. At school... yo my grade's arent good. My mom is angry at me 'cuz of that and prolly kick me out of house 'cuz of this **** so i'll prolly live on street.
    My father is a ****ing prick. Havent seen him for 9 years and he dont want to give my mom som money for me... m8 i didnt asked for this ****ty life.. prolly will shoot myself with my mothers gun
    Ayyy, lmao what is this 2-month old thread?

Nothing wrong with your life, just your attitude, mate. Trust me :) I got laid for the 1st time when I was 18, I've never had any "real" friends, never went to a single rave in my life even though I wanted to, I was bullied in school for my curly Frodo-like hair, and I would often just throw test papers away when I didn't know the answers and leave the class room.

Not having a girlfriend or not getting laid doesn't measure your success. An active sex life is always nice to have, but it ain't something you'll die without, really. I didn't think even for a second that any of my high school buddies would remain as a long-term friend of mine - I hated my class, the town where I studied and the dorm where I lived, so I never really had the intention of making friends in the first place. My looks are my own choice so I just ignored the bullying and made a style of my own. I still haven't been to a rave but I don't want to anymore. My grades are not all A's - only on those subjects that matter to me... That was me when I was your age. Do you see where I'm getting at?

Now I'm 25. I'm pursuing a Master's in English Philology - a totally different study than my Bachelor's International Economics. My parents ain't very happy about that, after having studied 5 years in an Economics high school and another 4 years in an Economics academy; but I don't care - it's my choice. I still keep the hair - only it's longer now and girls compliment me for it all the time. In fact, they compliment me all the time in general. I've got an amazingly hot girlfriend, I've won the respect of a fair share of valuable people, I've proven myself to people that are worth my attention. I'm going to UK with my girl this summer, after which I'll graduate from my Master's and start looking for a job as an English teacher - my new-found aspiration, which my parents loathe so much because it's one of the lowest paid jobs in my country.

Have I solved all my problems by now? Hell, no:
    - I don't have a job right now so I can't really go to the UK without a plane ticket, y'know;
    - getting a job ain't so easy for me anymore because in my 2 years post-graduation I've changed 6 jobs already so employers are looking at my CV strange;
    - my girlfriend still hasn't broken up with her old boyfriend because she can't figure out how to let go of a 5-year relationship, even though she feels nothing for him anymore;
    - I actually don't have anywhere to live in my university town so I'm just staying at friends in exchange for my cleaning and cooking for them.

If you ask me, your life right now is better than how mine was at your age. As you can see everyone has their fair share of issues. The thing is how you are going to approach them.
    Edited: December 27, 2015

First ... 456