1. How bad is my life ?

So... yo' what's up :P

i want to ask ya', how bad is my life tho ? I'm 17, studying architecture, never had a grillfriend, 2 real friends, not rave kind of guy, 4/10 look, 11/10 dress. At school... yo my grade's arent good. My mom is angry at me 'cuz of that and prolly kick me out of house 'cuz of this **** so i'll prolly live on street.
    My father is a ****ing prick. Havent seen him for 9 years and he dont want to give my mom som money for me... m8 i didnt asked for this ****ty life.. prolly will shoot myself with my mothers gun

2. Move to a village in Africa.
    Come back and answer your own question.

3. Move to a village in Africa.
    Come back and answer your own question.
    Atleast they have sex with women and not their hand. That's why there is so many of them

4. You're 17 - life's rough at this age, we've all been there, hang on, things will improve in a couple of years

You're studying architecture - you could've worked at MacDonald's, think about it .

Never had a girlfriend - no biggie, you're young, you'll meet a number of girls and women before you settle down.

2 real friends - twice as much compared to ...alot of people actually... . In comparison , i only have 1.

4/10 looks , 11/10 dress - looks are not that important , the ladies will rather notice how you dress. That speaks more about you ;)

Your grades aren't good - nothing wrong with it, everybody i know sucked at school.

Your mom will not throw you out on the streets, she's threating you so you ****ing realise you need to do better in school if you want a roof over your head.
    You'll not end up on the streets, chill.

You just need to get laid, swear to God !

5. Yea man.. getting laid sounds great but its harder then it looks.
    Im geeting friendzoned just when they look at me.
    im noone...

6. Check out cringe compilations. You'll feel disgusted forever but you'll want to live from seeing what kind of humanoids inhabit this planet.
    It's a teenage life, stuff gets better.

7. Prostitutes -> AIDS -> Eazy E life
    If that's how you think it works you're not ready to have sex anyways.

8. If that's how you think it works you're not ready to have sex anyways.
    Im not agains having sex with normal girl, but digging girl who was banged by another 20 dudes same day doesnt sound like the greatest idea to me.

9. Im not agains having sex with normal girl, but digging girl who was banged by another 20 dudes same day doesnt sound like the greatest idea to me.
    So you can't get laid AND want to be a chooser?
    Africa is calling.

10. Dude... she washes =))))))

+, the more experienced, the better !

**** , just do it, you'll understand why :)

11. So you can't get laid AND want to be a chooser?
    Africa is calling.
    Are you, i dont want to get ban so only, black ? Why are you saying Africa "all the time"

12. Are you, i dont want to get ban so only, black ? Why are you saying Africa "all the time"
    No, I'm not black. I'm saying Africa all the time because you have too many first world problems weighting you down.
    You need a load of the third-grade kind for a change.

123 ... Last