1. Warsong votes

ok so since AT core isnt coming any time soon and I'd really like to change my race... how is that possible ? half of the achievemnts dont work (ive done them but no points), not much going on on the realm either... this 1000 achievement points requierment seems really silly... - cant vote, cant change race on a pvp realm gg.

2. bumpin... and I wont stop since this is an issue of neglecting an entire realm :(

3. either wait until at core is put in. or go play on another realm and get some achi's on there so you can collect points. that's you're 2 options right now.

4. yup ima make a char on a realm i'm not interested in, play for I dont know much long (1k achis can take a while) and then ditch it....

and at core wont come any time soon since all the focus is on lord

... its like kicking somebody who is down already, just check all the "warsong is dying" talk and this aint helping. whoever is in charge could at least throw us a bone and make our lives a lil bit easier <sadface>

5. never said your options were great ones. with any luck they'll get around to at core sooner than later. i don't ever remember seeing warsongs population this low.