1. and what about paladins? no1 speaks about them and i havent seen a lot of them ingame.

2. and what about paladins? no1 speaks about them and i havent seen a lot of them ingame.
    Ive seen a lot of ret paladins.
    I haven't seen ANY enhancement shamans around

3. Ive seen a lot of ret paladins.
    I haven't seen ANY enhancement shamans around
    cuz enchancement are bugged

4. This man knows what it takes
    Yep

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    Edited: October 8, 2015

5. All classes are good if you know how to play them...
    But at the moment i find warriors and frost mages to be pretty strong.

6. cuz enchancement are bugged
    I've been meaning to make one, could you please point me in the direction of the bugs that are mentioned on the forum, the ones in the bug tracker I can find.

7. All classes are good if you know how to play them...
    But at the moment i find warriors and frost mages to be pretty strong.
    Pretty broken you mean. Especially hunters and warriors. Not because of bugs , but because blizzard designed them to be noob friendly op classes

8. cuz enchancement are bugged
    As far as i know, only Feral Spirit is bugged.. And to speak the truth, this bug only nerfs the burst damage of enha by a little bit.. Elemental has more serious problems, with Elemental Overload (mastery) not proccing on Lightning Bolt while moving.. It nerfs Ele damage by a considerable amount, since our damage is based upon Lava Burst and Lightning Bolt damage.

9. Pretty broken you mean. Especially hunters and warriors. Not because of bugs , but because blizzard designed them to be noob friendly op classes
    na ofc not because of bugs

NO.

God lol Warmane is just bugged as hell ..

10. I actually see quite a few Ret pallies around. Mostly in the Arena and sitting in stormwind lol. I got one too. Nearly fully geared and its fun, but i hate the bubble/Lay of hands bug.

11. rets are not so good, they only work well with hunters.
    hunter/paladin/shaman was pretty good

12. REALLY ? we waited 2 months for a ****ing ****ty changelog like this ? YES warmane fix more PvE trash and dont care about PvP. As always, **** this you guys have to wait ages until this server will be good at mop.

https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=4&id=34
    *High priority spell fixes* Rofl i've to laugh

Pce

13. and priests Psyfiend can still fear stealth targets :(

14. REALLY ? we waited 2 months for a ****ing ****ty changelog like this ? YES warmane fix more PvE trash and dont care about PvP. As always, **** this you guys have to wait ages until this server will be good at mop.

https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=4&id=34
    *High priority spell fixes* Rofl i've to laugh

Pce
    And we're still stuck with 4 Bgs since a ****ing year. Better fix wotlk, the ancient expansion, a 2 shoot fest. That not even zone map lvl is displayed, nor the dungeon journal. Idk how people can play that outdated old ****

15. Frost mage is currently OP cause of bugs ofc, anyway gear that one to 522 and spam ice lance = win.
    List me one positive Mage bug.

First 1234 Last