1. Mop pvp

Hello, i hate wotlk and lordaeron. totall ****. how long u can play same expansion over and over again. booring. no progress, move on ppl.

ok, amm , wanna speak about mop pvp.
    what class for u is most op in pvp? and why?

i currently have geared hunter - the most booring class i ever fcking played. ok, big dmg , but thats it.
    leveled frost mage and ele shaman. mage seems to be ok, dont understand how i survive bgs with under 300k hp (realy low gear)
    ele shamans seems to be low in dmg, ok, i havent geared it properly. grinding gear and stuff. but it feels even on same gear ppl low dmg. ok, i can survive a long time and ****.

so mage ok
    hunter = delete brain no need in that
    ele shaman (about 474 ilvl) = long life low dmg

So what do u thing about other classes ? what should be reworked, balanced, deleted and bla bla bla.

ps. delete lordaeron

2. Elemental shaman has very good damage but low survivability.

Frost mage is currently OP cause of bugs ofc, anyway gear that one to 522 and spam ice lance = win.

Hunter has low damage for some reason really don't know why, it has great survivability, on retail it had more damage than this. ah and it misses Stampede (spell not working)

Most OP class in pvp, just go arena you'll see warrior, warrior, warrior, warrior, warrior etc... they usually come in with healer.
    They are the choice for easy game, and the reason why are there so many warriors roaming around, their damage is in general way too high, they were the most OP class on retail in MoP but not as OP as they are here cause of bugs.

Anyways there is lots and lots of bugs on MoP atm to be judging classes.

3. Try War, you will have a lot of fun

4. Try War, you will have a lot of fun
    He says he is bored while playing hunt and you tell him to go War???

I personal play WW Monk and Rog. And i love them. ( even with many Bugs on Monks, they still pretty good, and if you master them they are epic. )

5. Hello, i hate wotlk and lordaeron. totall ****. how long u can play same expansion over and over again. booring. no progress, move on ppl.

i currently have geared hunter - the most booring class i ever fcking played. ok, big dmg , but thats it.
    leveled frost mage and ele shaman. mage seems to be ok, dont understand how i survive bgs with under 300k hp (realy low gear)
    ele shamans seems to be low in dmg, ok, i havent geared it properly. grinding gear and stuff. but it feels even on same gear ppl low dmg. ok, i can survive a long time and ****.

so mage ok

So what do u thing about other classes ? what should be reworked, balanced, deleted and bla bla bla.

ps. delete lordaeron
    In MOP things work in differente way from the previous expansions. Here the real really matters. You won't survive against someone even full tyrannical if you are 470 or lower, because your heals/shields/damage isn't even close to their. You need pvp power (and the rest of stats of course) due to the high resilience we get as soon as we hit level 90. You basically only start to understand the power of a character here when you have full tyrannical.
    All characters well geared have good survivability and good damage (some of them only on some specific specs due to bugs) but of course there is always 1 or 2 characters that are better then others but that doens't mean the others sucks, you just need to have a really good skill to pull things off.
    That said, if you think mage and elemental shaman are good... then get them well geared and you will see how wrong you are. If you are a good elemental shaman not only you delete people but you have tremendously good survivability and you are mage I have a problem to describe how op it is currently... besides the insane damage due to bugs it have is insane kite... The only thing is that these characters have a high skill cap in order to do everything the way you should so if you are new to them don't expect to incredible things in the first time but you can try to watch some videos at youtube and practice things until you make it work out the way you want to

6. ele shamans seems to be low in dmg, ok, i havent geared it properly. grinding gear and stuff. but it feels even on same gear ppl low dmg. ok, i can survive a long time and ****.

You will have a good damage in elemental when gear up, but as alway, elemental is the class with the worst survivability. In BG, you will only be able to use instants, because everybody will focus and CC on you.

If you want a really op class, play warlock or warrior.

7. most op class ? are we talking about 3s ? def. lock rofl
    lock has single target DPS like a warrior meh

8. You will have a good damage in elemental when gear up, but as alway, elemental is the class with the worst survivability. In BG, you will only be able to use instants, because everybody will focus and CC on you.

If you want a really op class, play warlock or warrior.
    and u want to say that warlock can survive longer then ele shaman?

9. and u want to say that warlock can survive longer then ele shaman?
    lol yes ? dont want to start talking about selfreg, 20% constant less dmg, 2 portals (teleport + gate ) wow m8

10. and u want to say that warlock can survive longer then ele shaman?
    Yes, they do...
    Actually they are one of the hardest classes to kill.

11. Hello, i hate wotlk and lordaeron. totall ****. how long u can play same expansion over and over again. booring. no progress, move on ppl.

so mage ok

ps. delete lordaeron
    Play ele shaman if you want to have fun, it has really good dmg especially in bg, where you can multidot and watch the proc city. If you are horde, roll a troll for berserking+ascendance combo, or if you are an ally go for a female draenei, your enemies will stand still for a second, stunned by your sexy space goat booty.
    If you want to rank up in 2s, go for a frost mage instead. It has hella dmg and you can blow up pretty everything with a sub rogue.

12. Fun? One of the worst classes to enjoy.

13. you want to try lock > flashy spells and currently OP as **** due to mastery stacking

14. go for a female draenei, your enemies will stand still for a second, stunned by your sexy space goat booty..
    Yes, but you must use a ''Mailkini'' transmog to take effect

15. Yes, but you must use a ''Mailkini'' transmog to take effect
    This man knows what it takes

123 ... Last