1. Maybe the biggest problem with mages is that they have many spells increasing spell power on a short CD....and with the everlasting buffstacking situation - they benefit the most

2. First bug is countered by https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4199 itself.

Second one, read comments. Some "smart" bugtracker dev edited the orginal bug description and added the "Ignite is stronger than intended." line when its actually not stacking at all which makes it useless.

Third bug isn't something special, Alter Time has 1.5m cooldown and can be dispelled/purged I belive.

Is that all of your "gamebreaking mage2op pls fix" bugs?
    Edited: October 11, 2015

3. mages are OP because they were OP on retail as well. It's just further amplified by things like buff stacking and mages abusing invocation before arena gates open. If you invocation then swap to incanters + play glyph of remove curse that's like 45% dmg increase add in a rogue with tricks and you got yourself grade A ****** damage

4. First bug is countered by https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4199 itself.

Second one, read comments. Some "smart" bugtracker dev edited the orginal bug description and added the "Ignite is stronger than intended." line when its actually not stacking at all which makes it useless.

Third bug isn't something special, Alter Time has 1.5m cooldown and can be dispelled/purged I belive.

whats the problem with alter time being dispelled???
    It can be purged dispelled... same as retail

5. and priests Psyfiend can still fear stealth targets :(
    to op bug such failure for them :)

6. First bug is countered by https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4199 itself.

lol mages are bugged doesnt matter if u like it or not..go to bed or calm your self a little with rage spam telling ppl they are fixed or etc

7. mages are OP because they were OP on retail as well. It's just further amplified by things like buff stacking and mages abusing invocation before arena gates open. If you invocation then swap to incanters + play glyph of remove curse that's like 45% dmg increase add in a rogue with tricks and you got yourself grade A ****** damage
    tell that texiro to read yur comment not just acting wise guy telling ppl are wrong when saying mages are bugged!

8. What about dk frost and unholy? How they in arenas and bgs?

9. tell that texiro to read yur comment not just acting wise guy telling ppl are wrong when saying mages are bugged!
    Im not saying "Mages are not bugged", that would be stupid beacuse 90% of the game is bugged on Frostwolf including other classes that can do some crazy stuff too.

lol mages are bugged doesnt matter if u like it or not..go to bed or calm your self a little with rage spam telling ppl they are fixed or etc
    Do I look like raging? Beacuse I don't feel so, however you look like not smart enough to even use English language propertly.

whats the problem with alter time being dispelled???
    It can be purged dispelled... same as retail
    You have problems with reading. I meant that "Alter Time dispelling a DoTs" bug is not anything gamebreaking, beacuse mostly you see Affliction with Shaman that can purge it off.

Well maybe you guys should push out that 1.5k rating or stop Qing bgs instead writing nonsense on forums.
    Edited: October 11, 2015

10. What about dk frost and unholy? How they in arenas and bgs?
    dk is pretty good as unholy
    u can play dk/hunter/rshaman, tsg(dk,war,paladin) and train the healer,
    dk,lock,rshaman.
    frost is not so viable the only comp that is playable is frost+double healer.

11. i hate them , yesterday 2 dks together were running all over the bg, i could fcking move.

12. Im not saying "Mages are not bugged", that would be stupid beacuse 90% of the game is bugged on Frostwolf including other classes that can do some crazy stuff too.

Do I look like raging? Beacuse I don't feel so, however you look like not smart enough to even use English language propertly.

You have problems with reading. I meant that "Alter Time dispelling a DoTs" bug is not anything gamebreaking, beacuse mostly you see Affliction with Shaman that can purge it off.

Well maybe you guys should push out that 1.5k rating or stop Qing bgs instead writing nonsense on forums.
    teach me how to write eng language senpai..seems like you are master mind of everything in the game and outside of it...give me A break..dont you have anything smarter to do instead spamming on forums saying to every one your true statement for certain posts??!!!

13. just play lock guys ... you will own everything

First 1234 Last