1. I'm afraid I will become that kind of guy.

That kind of guy lvl 60 ganking low level people questing at Stranglethorn Valley

2. i do it too but i only do it to people that have the same guild tag from those who ganked me. the chance is higher that way to get the jump on the one that ganked me and then i proceed to corpsecamp him until he makes a lvl 1 char and whines to me about it.

3. Level your alt now while people are in bg's.

4. I'm quaking in fear right now. I'm just glad you gave us this warning so we can make sure to keep away from Stranglethorn "Valley" as you prepare to unleash your inner monster.

5. That kind of guy lvl 60 ganking low level people questing at Stranglethorn Valley
    Well, since that is a made up place I think we're all safe.

But, if it was just a typo... You haven't started yet? They're all ripe for the picking. >:)

6. this is my plan for once i hit 60 as well. assuming i don't get unbearably bored of 1x rates before then.

7. I almost never did pvp in Stranglethorn cuz I always play ally (Kalimdor) but in my opinion, who play in Stranglethorn deserve to be ganked since Strangletorn is one of the few zones who looks like one of those asian mmorpg zones (1 road and nothing else). Since it is so crowded of ally players and those players are so easy to find, Stranglethorn is a rogues, hunters and assassins in general paradise.
    So guys, learn to play in Kalimdor, learn to travel outside the main roads and learn how to play stealty (NE?). Or just stop cry
    Edited: October 7, 2015

8. >goes to STV
    >complains about pvp
    top lel

You know that there are other zones that you can quest in, like Arathi and Desolace, right? If you go to STV, you're just asking to be ganked.

9. I'm quaking in fear right now. I'm just glad you gave us this warning so we can make sure to keep away from Stranglethorn "Valley" as you prepare to unleash your inner monster.
    Had me laughing a long time haha.

10. go to play tennis or change server

11. I almost never did pvp in Stranglethorn cuz I always play ally (Kalimdor) but in my opinion, who play in Stranglethorn deserve to be ganked since Strangletorn is one of the few zones who looks like one of those asian mmorpg zones (1 road and nothing else). Since it is so crowded of ally players and those players are so easy to find, Stranglethorn is a rogues, hunters and assassins in general paradise.
    So guys, learn to play in Kalimdor, learn to travel outside the main roads and learn how to play stealty (NE?). Or just stop cry
    sure we stop crying as soon as you admit that this is not "open world pvp" and that you people suck so bad that you can only win if you get the jump on someone or outleveled that person by far because in duels you get your behind handed to you so often that you need this felling that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside when you gank someone in stv with your lvl 60.

12. sure we stop crying as soon as you admit that this is not "open world pvp" and that you people suck so bad that you can only win if you get the jump on someone or outleveled that person by far because in duels you get your behind handed to you so often that you need this felling that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside when you gank someone in stv with your lvl 60.
    butthurt posts like this are why we do it. they're hilarious to read.

13. butthurt posts like this are why we do it. they're hilarious to read.
    what exactly made it butthurt ?
    is expressing an opinion that does not fit yours make it butthurt by default ?

btw i got ganked maybe 2 or 3 times since i dont level in zones where 90% runs to, still i have exactly this opinion of people like you ;)

12 Last