1. I don't know why people are even bothering playing yet tbh, especially those rushing to 60

2. I don't know why people are even bothering playing yet tbh, especially those rushing to 60
    Why not? It's a unique opportunity to experience lvl 60 cap. Now...it's not at all what I expected but like I said, it's "unique".

Also you can get professions and stuff ready so you don't have to later.

3. >goes to STV
    >complains about pvp
    top lel

You know that there are other zones that you can quest in, like Arathi and Desolace, right? If you go to STV, you're just asking to be ganked.
    If this were taking place on the other realms, I would agree with you 100%. However, I found that STV has a great number of quests that are great for exp that no other zone provides as much for at around that entry level. Thing is, though, I also find that Alliance try to go questing there before they should, really. They go there at level 29-31, when it's best to wait until 34. If they did that, the quests would be mostly yellow to them (on level), and they'd also have a few level advantage on the Horde starting there (who have more yellow quests at 30).

4. Skip stv like me.
    My experience so far:
    Only killed 3 times for 37 lvls. People usually wont attack you except rogues sometimes. Dont know why are they such a try hards?
    Funny moment was horde warrior. I was fighting one elite npc, he came, stopped and backpedal a bit (probably didint expect me), I waved and countinue killing npc and when I was 50% he attacked. He killed me. Later I ressed, met him during next quest and humiliated him. He went away later... I mean wtf dude.

5. If this were taking place on the other realms, I would agree with you 100%. However, I found that STV has a great number of quests that are great for exp that no other zone provides as much for at around that entry level. Thing is, though, I also find that Alliance try to go questing there before they should, really. They go there at level 29-31, when it's best to wait until 34. If they did that, the quests would be mostly yellow to them (on level), and they'd also have a few level advantage on the Horde starting there (who have more yellow quests at 30).
    STV is great zone for leveling. But I done it every single time on every god damn alt so I know every line of every quest. So what Im trying now to make leveling more fun, doing areas like Desolace, Feralas etc. Yes its slower but at least I do some new quests plus I dont have nerves to get killed every 10mins.

6. Well yeah, STV has the best quests, hands down, but it's so overcrowded and there's so much ganking going on that leveling in the crappy zones like Desolace is probably faster anyway :P
    I'll go there next year to do the Nesingwary achievement, for now I'll just stick to the hipster zones xD

7. Or I hope wont become player like this (didnt accept group invite)

Por little gnome I hurt his little feelings...

8. You guys completly missed the point. I'm from AT and all for the world PvP ... It's just sad to see lvl 60 people going to gank people 20 levels below. I mean what's the point of doing it beside disturbing people struggling to level up lol.

9. sure we stop crying as soon as you admit that this is not "open world pvp" and that you people suck so bad that you can only win if you get the jump on someone or outleveled that person by far because in duels you get your behind handed to you so often that you need this felling that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside when you gank someone in stv with your lvl 60.
    Generally I do not kill lowii, I just troll them sometimes. The only exception is when I encounter naive and stubborn people like you, in those cases I can't resist, I feel like I'm teaching someone.
    Next time you play in STV place your beach umbrella and your deckchair in the middle of the road and Pres /cry.
    Edited: October 8, 2015

First 12