1. But why not add those transmog items to the marketplace till the old content gets released? The release took forever and now we have to wait forever for things to get ported from Lordaeron...

2. alright, been playin moltenmane since 2010, never complained in forum about anything, everything was playable( more or less) , but this marketplace is just.... well no words, i've been enjoying the small marketplace which was here before, but now... really everyone makes mistakes, time to fix em. dont see the point to collect that 1.2 point per day anymore >.>, i think u got into lordaeron too much warmane.

peace.

3. Why they removed Heroic gear (transmog one) like t10 hc if they dont even release raids to get em? they will get hc gear back to marketplace or not?

4. And one thing what was weird is that the admin said "people don't like pay2win". First of all, transmog items isn't pay2win and second, maybe getting gear from old content is more blizzlike but we actually don't want that (afaik)... it's a x7 realm. When we have the time to do old raids 100 times we will play on retail.

5. Not punish. You guys may go farm it like one would do in retail. You say there is little to do. For now. Wait til Lordaeron's fixes be copied in the current realms. You will have tons to do. As for the "Solution", that's what makes a MMO running. If it was quick to finish, people would change games.
    please dont give us that speech , im here for almost a year , I actually hardly complain at all but this behavior is a joke , I´d rather go to the raids and farm my Tmog and whatever is it , BUT ITS NOT WORKING!! I cant do it!! and you tell us to wait , everyone been waiting for this and that for ever. Now you still have the raids closed and you close the shop , if you want to make things expensive ok , but at least you should made the items avaiable till you open the RAIDS because we all know that wont happen anytime soon.

- So yes , I liked to go farm but you made us vote to get Tmog in the past because the raids were closed - WAIT

- You made us wait on MOP fixes because you were doing Lordaeron , and even before that things were bad and almost to none MOP content - WAIT

-You close down shop and make us wait for it to be reformed - OK - you take twice the time you said to do it - WAIT

-Now you took down the Items from the shop and tell us that we will get it when things are done and raids content moved here - WAIT

Are you serious? youre not punshing us? this is a joke! youre killing the population with a spoon

** Wait til Lordaeron's fixes be copied in the current realms , Wait til Lordaeron's fixes be copied in the current realms . You will have tons to do" ok so this is almost admiting there is little to do here in MOP. Yes getting some old content and raids will surely save Frostwolf.

i´ve been here like i said for almost a year , i chose this realm because the others were actually worse , guess what! the others that were worse catched up and now this one is the worse!!. I´m here because like most i have many friends , a guild and i i have 13-14 characters. Like many others i refuse to leave my friends and the work and hours i spent in my characters.
    Edited: October 7, 2015

6. I think vote shop should mostly contain stuff in closed dungeons or un-able to get in game for any reason. Like the 32 slot crate bags which I think were never released into game, used to be on vote shops. Also perhaps all the patterns for all professions should be on there. But more than anything, it would be a huge service if we could get an idea of what they plan to add later. Like 32 slot bag: yes/no/when? Patterns: yes/no/when? Mounts: yes/no/when? Gear is not of any concern to anyone but transmoggers (its just cosmetic, makes no difference to most players). Give us idea what else will be added, even if you do not know when, because it would be the worst if it was like last time where we come on and get points knowing there is nothing worth spending them on, just in the hope that someday something good will be added to the shop. And it never was, then points were squished, so it was pretty much huge waste of time.

7. So you said you gonna squish the point cost of the items... A good example is tier 3 on the MoP marketplace which every item now costs the same as before the squish.... Well done. I need like 11 days for 1 Item which before took 2 days.. Thanks <3

8. We don't want you to get all the pieces in one month and idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing after that.
    How does logging in once a day to collect vote points relate with the severe lack of content on the realm?

Many posters are raising the right point here. You jacked the prices to make up for the fact we don't have content to complete/items to farm? How does that make sense at all...

I don't even care, since I had so many points that I already have all the mounts/transmogs I needed. Nonetheless, when something stupid is done, it should be called out as such. Either give us the content to farm (script or no script) or at least keep the prices what they were before, since clearly nothing has changed content wise since then.

9. Either give us the content to farm (script or no script) or at least keep the prices what they were before, since clearly nothing has changed content wise since then.
    What I've been saying since forever it's not going to happen at all but they are still on the pride "we want everything working 100% scripted" then this happens nothing decent added at all.. I already said in the other thread at general section it's a joke for the expansion and the content we got the marketplace basically is a joke..

10. "Not punish. You guys may go farm it like one would do in retail"
    How to do it,when 80%+ of raids isn't working? U said like retail,so why u guys don't make raids to work like on retail?

11. Not punish. You guys may go farm it like one would do in retail.
    Makes me wonder if you even play the game, honestly. How do you want us to farm when every non 90 raid is closed? Should take a look at the game being a forum admin and all. Sorry if I sound like a dick but I'm really pissed.

12. We don't want you to get all the pieces in one month and idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing after that.
    So if you get them on 9 months you wont afk on forest? There is no other way to get them, as long as prev exp raids doesnt work marketplace shouldnt be like that, first open the raids then change the system.On the other hand you can just say pay to get them that's the point.
    Edited: October 7, 2015

13. "Kaer Wolf" come here

Other operators are doubtful about the quality.
    You explain please.

My history
    http://i.imgur.com/6Cd60it.jpg

Points Markets (current)
    http://i.imgur.com/5xXzcj8.jpg

[Wrathful Gladiator's Claymore] 59 point -> 23point?

Forum Announcements
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ptember-1-2015

For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points
    Edited: October 8, 2015

14. Moar mounts and pets pl0x..

kthxby

15. Man, those prices. none will bother to collect anymore. lucky those wotlk folks can get a 271with just 30 points which is 1 tier below Bis. Frostwolf players can get a ruthless weapon for 30 points which is only good for transmog. Please give us something worhy on the same amount of points like in wotlk market

First 1234 ... Last