1. Missing in action :D

Palutena replied in the other topic " frostwolf is becoming sargeras " maybe we get an answer on this one too lol

2. bump topic too important to be forgotten

3. bump topic too important to be forgotten
    Topic was apparently forgotten.

4. Apparently only they care about making money. Other servers have open bands as icc , dragon soul, etc (almost all bands and ancient dungeons) and prices is their donations are much cheaper . Instead donations here are very expensive, MOP content is very poor, and to ruin even more points modify the store , now I can not buy mounts.
    if you already have scripts (WOTLK and CATA) .Is so difficult to import MOP ?

Instead of working on improving existing realms , they open another realm (LORDAERON). Is this fair to all players CATA and MOP? I think it's not fair
    Edited: October 25, 2015

5. Yeah I can understand where you guys coming from, but if you think about it... to collect points everyday for nine months isn't that a little bit long, I mean what if I found some xmog that suits better then I have potentially waisted a lot of time?
    My opinion is: that you should scale the cost to something more reasonable like 3 monts for a whole set at most.
    Q: So you would probebly ask well why 3 months at most.
    A: Well for the those that do the PVE content and raid and all that fun stuff, they usually have a second specialization so they can fill more roles. They don't like to have a same xmog if they are for instance healing as primary specialization and tanking as secondary specialization. A even better example is Frost and Fire Mages. It doesn't really look good to have Firelord's Vestments (the fire looking one) on a frost mage if they have been fire before. (No offense for those who likes it). I want also to say that if this could aply only to the gear that is still missing on any server cause if you want it and can't get it, why should you collect points for 9 straight months?
    Please fix this issue because I feel like it's not worth to invest 9 months of EVERY DAY log in and collect those points and i think that there is a big group that feels the same!

6. They just simply don't care, cause they don't need to, you're not going anywhere even if they deleted the marketplace. That's the funny thing, you can complain and cry all you want, it is not enough to make them do something about it.

First ... 456