1. Horde not providing any challenge

I now realize why I have become part time troll , it was not because I wanted to but rather because winning in battlegrounds had become so easy that i got bored from always winning and chasing horde or ally in bgs. So to kill the boredom I decided to rustle some jimmies. The Alliance did not provide challenge back then and now its the Horde.

So here's the real question, will the horde get better or should i change faction again??
    Edited: October 27, 2015

2. So here's the real question, will the horde get better or should i change faction again??
    Wont matter :D

1. If you ask me that in a rational way, i would say that we need more PVP'ers ofc and they are welcome to join us.
    2. However, reading the tone of your comments, i will say. No. the only thing decent about Horde atm is their lesser number of trolls. We dont want more :D

3. I thought you had stopped trolling in the forums :p
    Horde isn't really losing that much, you just have to join a premade with 5 people and you will be kinda free from the ungeared people that never stop joining.

4. Wont matter :D

1. If you ask me that in a rational way, i would say that we need more PVP'ers ofc and they are welcome to join us.
    2. However, reading the tone of your comments, i will say. No. the only thing decent about Horde atm is their lesser number of trolls. We dont want more :D
    he trolled alliance with same topic and now the horde..he never gonna stop..that troll of him is just wasting the time because of the broken server we play thats sadly part..to bad

5. Wont matter :D

I dont know, maybe he would help the hordes. He seems really skilled just looking at his ui keybinds.

6. I dont know, maybe he would help the hordes. He seems really skilled just looking at his ui keybinds.
    LOL whats his UI keybinds..must be set to10max because he is warrior? haha

7. When the Alliance are bad, the newbies who want to win a lot reroll Horde and bring the Horde's collective IQ down.
    When the Horde becomes bad as a result of this, the newbies who want to win a lot reroll Alliance and bring down the Alliance's collective IQ down.
    When the Alliance becomes bad as a result of this, the newbies who want to win a lot reroll Horde and bring the Horde's collective IQ down.
    When the Horde becomes bad as a result of this, the newbies who want to win a lot reroll Alliance and bring down the Alliance's collective IQ down.
    When the Alliance becomes bad as a result of this, the newbies who want to win a lot reroll Horde and bring the Horde's collective IQ down.

...see where I'm going with this?

8. he trolled alliance with same topic and now the horde..he never gonna stop..that troll of him is just wasting the time because of the broken server we play thats sadly part..to bad
    You might be right on this one ;S sad times we live in.

I dont know, maybe he would help the hordes. He seems really skilled just looking at his ui keybinds.
    This is one of the best Warrior Ui,you have good eyes :D http://i.imgur.com/McIRLT2.jpg

...see where I'm going with this?
    Some kind of vicious circle...

9. I don't know what you have in mind but I started playing on Frostwolf yesterday after being inactive since Molten got hijacked and I played 4 battlegrounds in a row and Horde won each one of them. Score difference was ridiculous as well... It was like the Alliance didn't even play a BG.

So in my opinion Horde rules for now.

10. This is one of the best Warrior Ui,you have good eyes :D http://i.imgur.com/McIRLT2.jpg

thats for sure...seen you ui/key bar you make me sick knowing how warrior is so ******ed to play :) spamming few keys like you dont even need SKILLS as some one spamming on globals warrior are to hard!!!!!! LOL

11. This is one of the best Warrior Ui,you have good eyes :D http://i.imgur.com/McIRLT2.jpg
    Ehhh hurts the eyes just to look at it. Warrior disgrace. Hordes disgrace.
    inb4 Syn77x comments on this...

Please go horde, they need a skilled player like you.

12. I dont know, maybe he would help the hordes. He seems really skilled just looking at his ui keybinds.
    Lol, calling someone unskilled cuz of their "wierd" keybinds. LOL thats new. Clearly you are one of those people who stick to youtube keybind guides?

13. It's not weird keybinds, its too few keybinds. I'm using almost 40 keybinds on warrior. This ui clearly looks like the "charge pop all cds (including all defensives), bladestorm" type warrior. It sure can work in random BGs when the opposition is 450 ilvl + afks tho.

14. mmm, the whole top row is filled with macros. And macros can have more then one spell, infact thats the purpose of a macro :D

15. mmm, the whole top row is filled with macros. And macros can have more then one spell, infact thats the purpose of a macro :D
    True story,whats the point of having 40+ keybinds when you can reduce that number to 15 with macros

12 Last