1. We don't want you to get all the pieces in one month and idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing after that.
    Not punish. You guys may go farm it like one would do in retail. You say there is little to do. For now. Wait til Lordaeron's fixes be copied in the current realms. You will have tons to do. As for the "Solution", that's what makes a MMO running. If it was quick to finish, people would change games.
    lol, you are saying this as if we, the players, are too lazy to go to dungeons to farm gears for trasmog, but you know, in fact, there is almost nothing available to farm them(0 raid available atm haha). That's why many ppl idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing as you said. What do you expect from us? Right now I want to obtain this one gun named "Crossfire Carbine" but it is neither available in game nor on marketplace. Come on... if you guys don't want to sell it on marketplace just because that it is BoE even though it is an item from the previous expansion, then at least open the Bastion of Twilight, so that I can actually go "farm" it on my own. And please don't say this kind of joke right now, none would agree with it. Say it when at least 80-90 percent of contents available on Mop, then I would agree with you.

p.s I didn't want to be rude but considering the state of Mop, this is frustrating.
    Edited: October 8, 2015

2. To be fair there ARE a tiny number of old dungeons available, not 0. But its a very tiny percent. The joke of it all is, for raids below cata level that they will not release until fully scripted when no one will ever see the scripting. Waste 2 years scripting the old content and a boomkin level 90 will go in there and one moonfire kills the boss. No one will ever know that the boss throws adds at you 10% down, or that fire moves around on the floor at 20% down, or that he enrages at 85% down. And so the worthless transmog gear that people will get is exactly the same difficulty to get with or without scripting, it wouldn't throw any balance off no matter how much easier it would be because the gear is worthless balance wise. I agree MoP dungeons need to be scripted prior to release or the place would look like a joke, but really for the old content not having them for years looks much more like a joke than unscripted and open for the above reason.

Speaking of MoP content though, all of the scenarios should have been released before the first person hit 90, after we all got 1 piece of gear scenarios lost much of their purpose.

3. How does logging in once a day to collect vote points relate with the severe lack of content on the realm?

Many posters are raising the right point here. You jacked the prices to make up for the fact we don't have content to complete/items to farm? How does that make sense at all...

I don't even care, since I had so many points that I already have all the mounts/transmogs I needed. Nonetheless, when something stupid is done, it should be called out as such. Either give us the content to farm (script or no script) or at least keep the prices what they were before, since clearly nothing has changed content wise since then.
    some people are not that lucky , The price issue is very relevant and a joke on its own but the worse is the removal of gear , I´ve been waiting for my transmog and meanwhile during the boreness i got a twink , so i was waiting for the marketplace to open.. and we all know the time that took. Looking forward to have some tmogs and some gear.. it was something.

so , marketplace is open again , not only the prices are skyhigh but voila , no low level items , no transmogs , no gear for twinks

hang on you must " wait " patiently because we will put the raids working , - oh wait , we all know how long that it will take. Because things here arent exactly fast. Like the fixes. Like the shop reform . Like everyting. The answer we got from the mod was basically " this is what going to happen deal with it "

This is a joke . And a really bad one. This is no way to treat your users.

4. Not punish. You guys may go farm it like one would do in retail. You say there is little to do. For now. Wait til Lordaeron's fixes be copied in the current realms. You will have tons to do. As for the "Solution", that's what makes a MMO running. If it was quick to finish, people would change games.

Took me 4 months to build my "Glorious" set. :O

Anyway it is not punishment. Many people wanted to see the servers not being pay2win or people easily getting things that otherwise would take a lot of time. IF the items weren't dropping, it would be ok to set them easy in the shops, but that's not the case. I did Ragnaros 42x times to get his Eye of Sulfuras. What would be the value if i could just pay 50 points on it (50 days)?
    You did ragnaros 42x? Concidering the raids don't work I find that very impressive...
    You expect us players to farm old raids for gear,,I've absolutly 0 problems with that since its fun to do old raids and get all kind of epic things HOWEVER THERE IS NO OLD RAID TO DO IN MOP.............

So please go to "IF the items weren't dropping, it would be ok to set them easy in the shops,"

Take wasteland gear for a example: ITS 33 MOTHER****ING POINTS..... The whole farming idea behind Wasteland gear is getting on the wall and spent 60g on one piece.....Like wtf....

5. This new vote shop :D 2 good.. So good that I had a account with 850 achievement points and were about to farm 150 to collect points but now I really glad i speded 0 minutes farming them because I am sure i will spend another 0 minutes in the future farming them also since that point vote is just 2 good :D would be a help 2 many players to actually be able to get full malevolent so things in bg's wouldn't be so unbalanced but with this system you can get a wod realm faster here then a full character with malevolent gear from vote shop ^^ Not even worth to complain about the rest since everyone already described well the situation... Got my hopes high (Again...) for something that would happen on MOP realms but again they were crushed into little pieces

6. this marketplace for points is a freaking bad joke
    i doubt anyone will use it with these prices
    i rather go kill myself then vote 30+ days for a freaking item

7. To sum this up:

Items are expensive and mostly useless.
    Transmog is completly gone.

Well played I guess.

8. wait till they add Ashes of Alar for around 300 points just to tempt you and keep you voting for 2 years xD

9. It's more them obvious that they dont want to release old content. If you see which old dungeons are working now you will see that those are the same dungeons that are working on cata realm, now one could say it's a coincidence, i dont think so. How is it possible that 2 different realms that have huge lack of content have the same lets say tbc dungeons?? It's not!
    They obviously ported those dungeons from cata realm. So why they didnt port cata dungeons and raids?? And pls dont tell me that it's imossible cuz we all know it is, we are not stupid.
    The way that administrators and devs are talking to us here is just disrespectful, you are treating us like we are *****s. Go farm items, I would love that more then your shop!

10. wait till they add Ashes of Alar for around 300 points just to tempt you and keep you voting for 2 years xD
    Lol, mte.

First thing I thought after seeing the prices of these gears...is how much will the mounts be :)))

11. To sum this up:

Items are expensive and mostly useless.
    Transmog is completly gone.

Well played I guess.
    ^This. There is NO point to this shop, not only can you get BETTER than the best gear on the shop in 1 day doing bgs/raids, but if you're lucky enough to have a piece of transmog you want on the shop, it takes DOUBLE the time to collect it that it used to, IF it's even on the shop. and RIP twinks too. Imho this is a joke by the staff, This is NOT what the community wants, by any means.

12. THUMBS DOWN/DISLIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better find a quick solution or you will ****ing lose entire population on MOP VERY SOON! Trust me YOU WILL!

13. I usually don't complain but this new market is really disappointing. My expectations of the new market was that they would add missing transmog/recipes/mounts that weren't obtainable ingame due to closed content. Also that the ridiculous cost of transmog from cata content would be lowered. Instead there are even more items missing now and the price of nearly everything has doubled. Some of the prices even as much as 6x the price of the old market. Not to mention inferior gear that has ridiculously high pricing even though I can get better than that in a few hours of playing.

I had a hard time deciding if I should spend my points on mop or wotlk. This new market made it very easy to decide which.

14. It seems the marketplace currently is meant for wotlk, and the other expansions haven't been really updated yet. This and the Lordaerdon realm emphasis has made Warmane seem like staff cares about wotlk and not the other expansions. (I'm just observing this fact). The points system seems that it needs updated content, and reduced pricing for it to make any sense at all for MoP/Cata. Items which cost maximum points on wrath should be something like 1 point here. Meaning, if it would take you 3 five minute complete clears of a dungeon to get the item for transmog thats 15 minutes of time. So a 15 minute in game time should perhaps not be 1 month of waiting for points. There are things I like about the concept, but overall pricing and such needs significant adjust.

The bigger issue of Cata/MoP feeling like an afterthought versus Wotlk can be easily fixed by fixing/adding content much faster so that they feel like they are catching up to Lordaeron in completion. The bad news is most people left already, but the good news is, when people leave they rarely delete their characters so there is a chance that they check back every year or so.

15. how is it blizzlike to have old raids not working , take off items from those raids from the Vote shop , but leave them in the Coin shop?

enough said.

First 12345 ... Last