1. Well, I only used marketplace to buy transmog gear.

I don't think it's worth to buy a low ilvl piece for 30 pts.You can really gear up fast once you hit lvl 90.
    (just buy contender set and do some pvp).

I do like the fact that the more achievements you have the more points you can collect, however.

It motives you to actually play the game.

2. If i understood it right, you get 1.2 (which is a max) points when you have more than 5k achievement points.. Other than that you will just get 1pt per day which wont even matter now with this marketplace tbh.. As someone mentioned earlier, i think we are all here BECAUSE IT'S NOT BLIZZLIKE and your comment Palutena is basically an insult..

3. you will have to dig deep to get 5k achi points in Frostwolf current state

4. you will have to dig deep to get 5k achi points in Frostwolf current state

Hmm...i say you can get 5k Achievement in less then 1 Week. If your lazy 2 Weeks. ( incl Explorer, proff, and some instance Achi :) )

*im at 3.9k atm, and i dont even care to get these points or collect them. ( cause the MP is anyway useless for me )
    Edited: October 12, 2015

5. Hmm...i say you can get 5k Achievement in less then 1 Week. If your lazy 2 Weeks. ( incl Explorer, proff, and some instance Achi :) )

*im at 3.9k atm, and i dont even care to get these points or collect them. ( cause the MP is anyway useless for me )
    While the image is cute, the fact that you state is false. Getting 5k achievement is no joke. Its a month's dedicated task. And often you find that some achievements are not working simply because of lack of content. Unless you can show me a calculated spread sheet with achievements, reward points and time taken to get to 5k, I don't agree with you.

Not punish. You guys may go farm it like one would do in retail. You say there is little to do. For now. Wait til Lordaeron's fixes be copied in the current realms. You will have tons to do. As for the "Solution", that's what makes a MMO running. If it was quick to finish, people would change games.

Took me 4 months to build my "Glorious" set. :O

Anyway it is not punishment. Many people wanted to see the servers not being pay2win or people easily getting things that otherwise would take a lot of time. IF the items weren't dropping, it would be ok to set them easy in the shops, but that's not the case. I did Ragnaros 42x times to get his Eye of Sulfuras. What would be the value if i could just pay 50 points on it (50 days)?
    While this ideology may work on a full content server, most of the mog gear is unavailable due to lack of content on MOP server. So yea, its a punishment of sorts to completely block out availability of a piece of gear that someone has been wanting since ages and now has to wait another age to get it.

Personally, I have been waiting for almost 2 months to get the Hero's Bonescythe set for my Rogue (only few pieces available at vendor) and when the shop opens, I realize that I have to wait for another 3-4 months to get the remaining pieces. It was a MAJOR let down Warmane.

6. While this ideology may work on a full content server, most of the mog gear is unavailable due to lack of content on MOP server. So yea, its a punishment of sorts to completely block out availability of a piece of gear that someone has been wanting since ages and now has to wait another age to get it.

Personally, I have been waiting for almost 2 months to get the Hero's Bonescythe set for my Rogue (only few pieces available at vendor) and when the shop opens, I realize that I have to wait for another 3-4 months to get the remaining pieces. It was a MAJOR let down Warmane.
    I second this.

You are talking like this new content was already released, but it isn't and taking into account your old "promises" and how punctual you are with your deadlines, it's no wonder people have lost faith and are totally hopeless when hearing "it will come soon".

Your "soon" ranges from 2months to 2 years. It is, in fact, not believable.

Wouldn't it have been better to release this new point shop ONLY AFTER you actually ported fixes to MOP/CATA? You have left your players unable to collect any mog items for almost 2 months, and the current point shop is as good as closed because items are unrealistically overpriced.

I'm sure we won't see any trace of old content instances in 2015.

7. I second this.

You are talking like this new content was already released, but it isn't and taking into account your old "promises" and how punctual you are with your deadlines, it's no wonder people have lost faith and are totally hopeless when hearing "it will come soon".

Your "soon" ranges from 2months to 2 years. It is, in fact, not believable.

Wouldn't it have been better to release this new point shop ONLY AFTER you actually ported fixes to MOP/CATA? You have left your players unable to collect any mog items for almost 2 months, and the current point shop is as good as closed because items are unrealistically overpriced.

I'm sure we won't see any trace of old content instances in 2015.
    They have claimed soon release of old content instances for years. You claim they will not even release any more before 2015, then you assume they are completely inept and worthless design team. I prefer to give them benefit of doubt and assume that they will have some released before the end of the year. I do concede though, I wouldn't bet money on it. I encourage benefit of doubt.

8. Their new ideology is to increase the value of items that drop rarely by increasing prices of those items on market so that players have to work harder in game to achieve them.

1. Lack of content makes this idea invalid since currently a huge amount of gear (which was available earlier) is now blocked from the game for a non-donor

2. Am i the only one who realizes that this new strategy is only for people who rarely or never donate? There have been no such price increase OR item removal from the coin shop. That's one dirty tactic to make people pay more if you ask me. So a donor has full access to 'free' content and a non-donor/occasional donor (like me) has to wait 8 months for a set.

3. Still, if you guys can explain why no such effect has been made on coin shop to the community, it would be nice.

9. Like anyone is going to pay 8-10 euros just for 1 level 70 twink/transmog item... I really miss the old marketplace

10. The new marketplace is complete ****, they are telling us to play the game as one would on retail, while 80% of the game is not available? Molten logic.

11. Oh man, i cant even complete my deathmantle set now. Needs tokens, no tokens in game cuz raids unavailable. Honor substitute is of a different color :(

12. Also weird is that 1h weapons are the same price as 2h weapons. Rogues will have to vote twice as long as warriors for the 'same damage'. Not that anyone is going to vote for malevolent gear with these prices... If warmane really isn't going to change anything despite all the negative feedback, at least add weekly discount deals with transmog gear or something.

13. Also weird is that 1h weapons are the same price as 2h weapons. Rogues will have to vote twice as long as warriors for the 'same damage'. Not that anyone is going to vote for malevolent gear with these prices... If warmane really isn't going to change anything despite all the negative feedback, at least add weekly discount deals with transmog gear or something.
    Warmane will ask you to wait as their main focus is Lorderon as of now and they don't have the resources to handle these things on MOP.

But then there was no point if disrupting the MOP marketplace if they were not going to be able to focus on making it better in the first place.

First ... 3456 Last