1. marketplace

So you squish the points to make 10=1, but a part that used to cost eg 150, cata 397 parts which used to take ~15 days to 'vote' for now cost 33 and takes almost a month to get and wotlk parts are 3 days less vote than the cata ones, vote 5 more days and you can buy a MoP part... whyyyyyy?? now you have to wait even more to get a mog that should be in game (which i don't mind it isn't) and i don't think it affects twinking.. either you're still working on the prices or this just got ****ed up.. and i can't pick a better word, sorry
    Edited: October 7, 2015

2. well who care about mop marketplace anyway? they just wanted to do a good job for lord and they did...

3. With lack of content & that high cost on vp shop, you will get a poor transmog piece in one month instead of few days.

4. 30 points 1 gear piece, so if i need full xmog of 9 pcs and i collect 1 point per day that takes 9 months to complete set , thats bull****

5. well i would complain less if old contents were open for xmogging purposes..../sigh

6. 30 points 1 gear piece, so if i need full xmog of 9 pcs and i collect 1 point per day that takes 9 months to complete set , thats bull****
    We don't want you to get all the pieces in one month and idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing after that.

7. We don't want you to get all the pieces in one month and idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing after that.
    i dont understand...u saying get more achievement for more point right? the highest rank get 1.2 point per day which i dont know how much achievement u need to get that rank...u still need 20days for a +30 piece...interesting way to ruin a thing that actually could help to keep people from leaving ! lets be honest here ..what else is here in mop to do except dueling in Duelwynn??

8. We don't want you to get all the pieces in one month and idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing after that.
    while that is fine getting a good mog will take ages ;_; :c

9. We don't want you to get all the pieces in one month and idle in Duelwynn Forest doing nothing after that.
    so because we have little to do in the realm already your solution is to punish us and make us wait longer in what already works?

- you have three things to do , people complain theres only three things to do.

- People saying theyre getting bored.

-Solution : lets make one of those things TAKE A LONG TIME so they have to stay more

how is that logic? i fail to understand

10. This new marketplace is really bull****, I have been waiting soooo long for the marketplace to comeback and this is what we get? No transmogrify gear and ridiculously high prices... Why? I'm in a level 70-74 twink guild and we can forget this bracket now since we can't get point shop items any more. I really hope they will add that gear in the future or this is going to be a huge let down to the whole community.

11. This new marketplace is really bull****, I have been waiting soooo long for the marketplace to comeback and this is what we get? No transmogrify gear and ridiculously high prices... Why? I'm in a level 70-74 twink guild and we can forget this bracket now since we can't get point shop items any more. I really hope they will add that gear in the future or this is going to be a huge let down to the whole community.
    ^This. Also the fact that you can't buy off-class gear really hurts moggers.

12. Then open old content dungeons/raids.....Thats not our fault that u cant fix/release then..

13. The moderator seriously said in another thread WE HAVE TO WAIT for gear to be obtainable the blizzlike way, so we will probably have to wait a year if not more to get transmog items at all because there is no way in the world that will be soon. And the new marketplace doesn't make any sense at all. Why would anyone spend 40 points on Malevolent gear which is not worth it? #Bringbackoldmarketplace

14. The moderator seriously said in another thread WE HAVE TO WAIT for gear to be obtainable the blizzlike way, so we will probably have to wait a year if not more to get transmog items at all because there is no way in the world that will be soon. And the new marketplace doesn't make any sense at all. Why would anyone spend 40 points on Malevolent gear which is not worth it? #Bringbackoldmarketplace
    this moderators/developers are so lazy dude.the server is gaining more donations from any other private servers but it has double bugs then others...how much greedy warmane can be for donations ruining almost everything on FW...they could say on devlog all players find something smarter to do coz on frostwolf it wont be any update till summer 2016..those who played on molten know how this ppl are used to delay and make fake an fail promises..! thats the truth even if warmane forum admins etc dont like it

15. so because we have little to do in the realm already your solution is to punish us and make us wait longer in what already works?
    - you have three things to do , people complain theres only three things to do.
    - People saying theyre getting bored.
    -Solution : lets make one of those things TAKE A LONG TIME so they have to stay more
    how is that logic? i fail to understand
    Not punish. You guys may go farm it like one would do in retail. You say there is little to do. For now. Wait til Lordaeron's fixes be copied in the current realms. You will have tons to do. As for the "Solution", that's what makes a MMO running. If it was quick to finish, people would change games.

while that is fine getting a good mog will take ages ;_; :c
    Took me 4 months to build my "Glorious" set. :O

Anyway it is not punishment. Many people wanted to see the servers not being pay2win or people easily getting things that otherwise would take a lot of time. IF the items weren't dropping, it would be ok to set them easy in the shops, but that's not the case. I did Ragnaros 42x times to get his Eye of Sulfuras. What would be the value if i could just pay 50 points on it (50 days)?

123 ... Last