1. Activate same faction Rated Battlegrounds.

The title says it. We need this because most pvp-ers from horde moved to alliance leaving only the alliance with guilds that want and can play rated. This would be a good way to revive pvp on this realm and bring more people into it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/306 this is one of the most voted bug for a long time and still not being fixed or looked at. The Wintrade problem that this may make can be fixed by having gms pay attention to what matches are on, there won't be that many matches anyway. Thank you -Sickmdfkr GM of Relax Bro We Got This

2. Warmane staff don't see the benefits that this could bring, which is dumb as **** cuz with rbgs it might make server actually active

3. We've only been asking for this since Stormstout was released.....

4. We've only been asking for this since Stormstout was released.....
    ^^ also that would require them to actually put the changes into the maps for rated BGs which won't happen. No time for Frostwolf while Lordaeron is still "under development."

5. The title says it. We need this because most pvp-ers from horde moved to alliance leaving only the alliance with guilds that want and can play rated. This would be a good way to revive pvp on this realm and bring more people into it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/306 this is one of the most voted bug for a long time and still not being fixed or looked at. The Wintrade problem that this may make can be fixed by having gms pay attention to what matches are on, there won't be that many matches anyway. Thank you -Sickmdfkr GM of Relax Bro We Got This
    Hmm, i think now you are realizing that you made a mistake of faction transfer? :P

I maybe wrong, but this post sounds too desperate.

Tho i agree with you. We need same faction Rateds.

(inc hate towards horde, i know)