1. Is this really the GM support were going to get on Lordareon?

First of all let me introduce you to my problem (again).

Hello everyone, i have decided to play a bit of wotlk after all the years that passed since it was live. I created a human warrior and started playing, however once i got my first mount at 20 i noticed this disgusting glitch that became game-breaking for me. Once i mount up/stay still underwater my right hand elbow "sinks" into the arm, almost like someone chopped a piece off. I downloaded 3 different expansions just to test this out : Vanilla,Cataclysm and MoP - sadly this bug only shows up on my wotlk client :/ I find it hard to believe that blizzard would release the expansions last patch with such a bug while there was no such problem even with the oldest client. This only happens with Human Male models (old).

screen of the glitch : http://imgur.com/LWq6w49
    the left arm looks normal : http://imgur.com/0AUhQDe

I have opened 3 tickets on this, opened a thread on forums and even reported it to the bug tracker section, here is how the Warmane staff helped me :

Ticket answer #1 - Try to delete cache (really?)
    Ticket answer #2 - Gms do not fix bugs
    Ticket answer #3 - That would be a general model issue.

#1 - Dear Mr. GM, you didnt even have to bother because literally every child on wow knows that deleting the cache folder is like a first aid for your wow client.
    #2 - I do know that GMs do not fix bugs, but i expect you to inform your developers instead of just getting rid of the player.
    #3 - REALLY? what about some tips, help?

Here lies my report on Bug Tracker - Dismissed with no commentary.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/9526

I find it strange that you guys are able to make an Wotlk client with WoD models and literally not a single member of the staff can help me with this?

edit : the client im using was downloaded via Warmane website (old models).

edit #2 : My directx/gpu drivers are up to date
    I have a friend from retail on raidcall atm and he says that it is possible that this bug showed up when blizzard first launched 3.3.5a but got fixed right away. You guys might be using the older version of 3.3.5a database.

There was a similar thing happening on retail on patch 2.0.1 where the size of any shoulder model on orc males was small like on gnomes. It was an database issue that got fixed later on, not a client issue.

Id be eternally grateful if this got fixed.
    Edited: October 7, 2015

2. Its a Clientside Bug!
    Use the WoD Models or deal with it

3. This is NOT a clientside bug since i have like five 3.3.5a clients in my PC by now.
    I do not want to play Wotlk with WoD models since they simply dont belong in the expansion.

All i want is a Developer to say something about this, either that this is something everyone is experiencing and its going to get fixed or this is something only few of us has problems with.

4. Don't stand still underwater while mounted then.

5. maybe your char simply has problem with his left arm? :>

no, sorry - true stuff is that GM on Lord (Warmane?) will write everything to get rid of Ticket. Maybe they weren't told what is their work?
    - resetting glitched quest/frozen npc - "report on bug tracker" (while after server restart it works)
    - unable to turn in/take quest that you have met all req - "report it on bug tracker" (while GM IS ABLE to force change such thing!)
    - quest mobs/bosses respawning behind wall / under floor - "report it on bug tracker"..

etc, etc...

they look too busy to level chars or what? :>

6. The fact that he mentions within the first 3 lines that a slight graphical glitch with his character's elbow is a gamebreaking bug for him makes me wonder whether or not this is just a troll thread.

7. @MaxBlack1

This is exactly what im talking about mate.
    And no, its not a (one char issue) i have spoken to many people from the global chat on Lordareon, also to many friends of mine and everyone is experiencing the same thing with the old models.

BUT then again : Why is this happening only on wotlk?

8. I closed it on the BT because the same has been opened and replied to elsewhere
    The issue is for your client only it seems, it may be a corrupted client OR a rendering issue with your gpu
    You can try updating your directX, gpu drivers, download the client again and see if that corrects it

The bug tracker is for script or database related issues. If you have client issues stick to the forum, other users will try to help you or guide you if you ask nicely

Side note, GM != QA

PS: If it is a general issue with the client it is low priority atm

9. @YamiCodenamed

As i said above, i have like 5 wotlk clients in my pc by now, from ENGB to ENUS versions and it still happens.
    My GPU and its drivers are both okay, im sure about that.
    There are more people experiencing this on different accounts with different machines.

Could you please provide a download link for the client you are using since it seems like its all good there?

10. This is a client issue, it happens everywhere, you can see this if you connect to another private server and your elbow will be still the same. It means that the ISSUE is on YOUR end and not SERVER'S end, meaning that DEVELOPERS on SERVER'S END cannot help you or do anything about it.

But don't worry, I have a solution for you, get some sleeves you obscene naked paladin. Seriously, you look like Fabio that had plastic surgery go wrong.

11. @Harry
    I am playing a warrior, not a paladin. I took the chest/shirt off to make the glitch more visible on the screenshot.
    Go home, Harry.

Listen guys im not here to troll anybody or to make any kind of drama, all i seek is help.
    The GMs that answered my tickets couldve just told me "This IS or this is NOT happening with the client im using" and provide an working DL link. In that case id be back to lvling by now and this thread wouldnt even exist. Answers like : delete your cache, update your gpu drivers, try different client wont help at all because i have checked all that myself 3 times over before posting this.

12. Have you tried the Warmane launcher from the forum ? It has an option to download the client, maybe that helps ?

I don't know if it's healthy to keep 5 WOTLK clients installed on your machine, maybe try a fresh install, of only 1 , maybe some texture pack left over from another installation.

13. @Movrak

Hello mate, nope i havent tried the launcher, just the noinstall client itself. Could u please link what exactly do u have in mind?

14. I dont see the issue on the hd client at least, then again, that has its own issues with character creation and hair styles not showing properly

15. @Harry
    I am playing a warrior, not a paladin. I took the chest/shirt off to make the glitch more visible on the screenshot.
    Go home, Harry.

Listen guys im not here to troll anybody or to make any kind of drama, all i seek is help.
    The GMs that answered my tickets couldve just told me "This IS or this is NOT happening with the client im using" and provide an working DL link. In that case id be back to lvling by now and this thread wouldnt even exist. Answers like delete your cache or update your gpu drivers wont help at all because i have checked all that myself 3 times over before posting this.
    So wait, you took of the shirt that makes the glitch invisible so it's visible. I have the issue myself and I have never ever noticed before this thread. Just try different download links from various torrents and/or similar and see what fits you best.

Also, you can't really blame people for telling to try out things because you haven't pointed out that you tried them. If you have said that you tried all those basic things they could have said something else.

12 Last