1. rare elite loot table

are these scripted? have killed many rares and never get anything .

2. Nah, they don't drop anything, just copper and sometimes cloth ;X
    And they hit like wet noodles. Except that one rare elemental in Sering Gorge, he 2-shooted me...

3. Same experience for me, killed dozens of rares, never got even a single green drop.

4. Thanks for the feedback. These are supposed to give you more experience as well. I'll assume these just aren't scripted loot tables based on others with same experience.

5. Thanks for the feedback. These are supposed to give you more experience as well. I'll assume these just aren't scripted loot tables based on others with same experience.
    Not nearly as much (experience points) as they do in Cata and higher.

6. Killed 11 rares and they haven't dropped anything for me as a horde, but with my alliance i've had some items dropped. Edit: So far killed 15 rare mobs as a horde and not a single green item has dropped, only trash items, my bug report got dismissed as well, because i didn't provide any names... yeeeah riiiight, like i remember all the 15 names, when it seems to be a bug on all the rare mobs on horde... tried to be helpful, but fck it.
    Edited: October 17, 2015

7. Well, looks like it's fixed now.
    I've killed 3 rares today and each dropped a green item :)

8. Well, looks like it's fixed now.
    I've killed 3 rares today and each dropped a green item :)
    Killed two while I was leveling an alt in the past few hours so I guess you got lucky?

9. I killed 2 rares recently and they dropped greens, seems fixed or maybe just luck.