1. More marketplace threads

Okay so an actual complaint relevant; I've been waiting on this marketplace to release for about a month now, just to transmog a toon; got every part off the auction house except shoulders/weapon, so when i heard the vote shop was open, I quickly open it up only to find out: 1; My shoulders are available, but i CAN'T purchase them due to "Class limitation" (They're shaman tier shoulders, i'm a hunter) and 2; either weapon i wanted to mog into isn't even in the shop, when they said they were taking out everything under 200 for wotlk i assumed it was just for wotlk, as transmog isn't even in at that point >.> But there's a LOAD of nice looking gear that was on the vote shop previously, now unobtainable. But now you're not only killng the twink community(I know it's small) but also hurting the transmog community? And what's the deal with the class limitation thing? This shouldn't exist, imho. Most people buying gear off the vote shop either want to twink or mog, especially on mop with the joke ilvl of 476(Lower than even first raid tier or JP gear) So why prevent people from buying gear of other classes of significantly lower ilvl? I just wanna finish the mog I've been working on :|I understand the staff is busy but why? It's almost more of an inconvenience to people than it is to help at this point,at least from what i can see.

2. I understand the staff is busy but why? It's almost more of an inconvenience to people than it is to help at this point,at least from what i can see.
    If the free marketplace is an incovinience to you, do not use it.
    A free marketplace is a gift and it is us who will decide what will be available and how they will be purchased.

The gear will become obtainable the blizzlike way in time. You will wait until then.