1. Gearing up in PvP

How do you multiboxers gear up your characters in PvP when you hit 85, 80 or whatever server you play?

Do you go bgs with all chars and lose every single one, but getting honor all together?

Or

Do you go bgs with one char, get him full honor gear, then move on to the second one?

New at multiboxing here. =)
    Edited: October 7, 2015 Reason: Mentioned I am talking about PvP

2. The ones I saw were going with 5 naked chars and slowly geared them up.

3. Alright thanks, just wondering how others did this long process.

4. Depends on the realm and expansion.
    On Wotlk I used to buy the blue crafting pvp gear and some deadly gladiator items for vote points and then stacked only stamina and resilience gems on it.

To summon it up:
    Get the crafting pvp gear, gear from 5 man dungeons or gear for reputation.
    Stack only stamina and resilience gems.
    Then u should be fine to do BGs.

Also, never do BGs with just one char. It takes much longer to gear up like this.

5. Also doing the wintergrasp quests for some extra honor on WOTLK.

Doing 5mans and using the EoT for the furious pieces and turning the Stone Keeper's Shards into honor.

6. Awesome tips, thanks everyone! =D

What would you recommend for Frostwolf then? I have a few shamans but there's no /follow in bgs.

I guess I'll have to do them one at a time or what?

7. Awesome tips, thanks everyone! =D

What would you recommend for Frostwolf then? I have a few shamans but there's no /follow in bgs.

I guess I'll have to do them one at a time or what?
    Get the contender crafting gear and weapon from klaxxi rep before u start doing BGs.
    There are alternative follow methods on MoP. One is to let ur toons interact with ur tundra mount and ur Ethereal Soul-Trader, a other one is to use ofollow.

8. and some deadly gladiator items for vote points
    Obvious.

Never.

9. I'd be careful with ofollow. My copy didn't do anything after detecting the game clients and I had to go through paypal to get a refund after trying to get support from the programmer for almost 2 weeks.

10. I'd be careful with ofollow. My copy didn't do anything after detecting the game clients and I had to go through paypal to get a refund after trying to get support from the programmer for almost 2 weeks.
    I made only good experience with it. At the start I had problems but "tiny" (the maker of ofollow) is very helpful so in the end I was able to set it up. Now everything works perfect.

If u need any help to set it up then PM me.

11. I made only good experience with it. At the start I had problems but "tiny" (the maker of ofollow) is very helpful so in the end I was able to set it up. Now everything works perfect.

If u need any help to set it up then PM me.
    My license either got disabled or it changed when i redownloaded the program. tiny never replied to my messages and he never responded to my paypal dispute which was open for a month. I'd love to pvp multibox on the mop server if i could. I might try getting another license but i couldn't get the addon to download the first time
    Edited: October 9, 2015

12. U can download ofollow for free. U just need a licence to use it.

13. U can download ofollow for free. U just need a licence to use it.
    I have it downloaded and it detects the wow clients i have open but the buttons in the program don't do anything. The program did the same thing when i had an active license. i couldn't get the program to do anything ingame. the main tab doesn't change anything either when i click on it. it just stays on whatever tab i was on before.
    Edited: October 9, 2015