1. Feral arena = much much practise to get good *_* and yes u need to practise ever class, but feels like feral is quite hard. Well atleast for me. I m used to playing heal

2. Are you 100% sure about predatory instincts affecting only auto attacks?

3. May I ask you why executioner over Berserking (or the opposite) and why idol of Mutilation over Ravenous beast (the one that increases shred dmg by 203)?
    Very very good guide by the way :D

4. Really nice guide ;)

Btw, do you plan on making a 1v1 guide for feral?
    I did have plans for it and I have started it a bit, but have not gotten around to completing it and I'm not sure when I will, I will try work on it a bit more often so I can get it completed sooner though! ^^

I need Spell Penetration for feral ?
    Not necessarily, I personally don't bother using it as my disc in arena can dispel mark of the wild, and the only other class which can resist clone/root is hunter with nature resist aspect (which very few will use if any) or mage which I would need 130 spell pen to have no chance of being resisted that which is not worth it. So basically I, personally, don't think it's worth if you're playing with a disc/rsham, otherwise I'd say it's worth it though.

Are you 100% sure about predatory instincts affecting only auto attacks?
    No, I'm not 100% sure actually. I know it is SUPPOSED to only affect auto attacks, but I have not actually tested it so it may be bugged and could affect shred, mangle, etc if it is, I might test it sometime.

May I ask you why executioner over Berserking (or the opposite) and why idol of Mutilation over Ravenous beast (the one that increases shred dmg by 203)?
    Very very good guide by the way :D
    Both these enchants are viable and very good, I use Berserking myself but I know good ferals who use Executioner, which would definitely be better against hpal war comps or hpal dk comps which you see so often at high ratings. So in the end the choice is up to you, remember armor pen becomes more useful as you have more of it, so if you're very high armor pen Executioner becomes better than if you don't have a lot. Also a lot of your burst is because of your bleeds and ferocious bite, so just increasing your shred damage is often less burst than the agi you get from idol of mutilation, but idol of the ravenous beast is definitely worth considering if you are very high arp and rely a lot on shred damage.

5. FYou can probably do a bit better with a healer if you're experienced as a feral, but playing with a DPS is a bit easier.
    Rogue+Feral is easier than Disc+feral ?
    Are you serious ?

6. Rogue+Feral is easier than Disc+feral ?
    Are you serious ?
    Yes, I'm completely serious! Both feral rogue & feral disc are very high skill cap comps, and maybe even rogue feral is harder to master. But a low skilled rogue feral can do much better than a low skilled feral disc as your role as feral is less important in that comp. With feral disc against almost every comp you have to know how to CC quite well, burst quite well, peel your disc etc. Whereas while playing with a rogue there are a lot of comps which simply stand no chance against you as you have huge burst and the rogue alone has great CC, and with cyclone and roots added it makes a lot of comps simply faceroll to beat. Of course as I said at the start, to play rogue feral at a high level is very hard, but a lot of that is simply because the nature of the comp is that it is strongest at low skill arena. This is not only because players are generally worse at going defensive at low skill levels, but people often will trinket the wrong thing so your rogue can blind then sap again or you can cyclone again etc. but also the comps at high level arena tend to have a holy paladin in them, which in general makes it very hard to win as you are only physical damage so whoever you go on can be saved with bubble/hop, and rogue feral has very low survivability.

TL;DR: Rogue feral is strongest at low skill levels, although both comps are hard to master. If a low skilled feral is looking for arena, often with a rogue is a better choice than going with a disc as against many teams it is easier to play.

7. In the end I guess it all depends on who ur facing but in general, to go top ladder, disc feral is way easier than with rogue, as disc was usually considered the most preferable partner for feral druid. That's why Ive seen lots of feral disc in arena junkies ladder, not a big surprise. Imo feral rogue is a way to get faster rating if you just want to aim for a certain ammount, like 1600/1800, but the more rating you have the harder it becomes to burst enemies down, especially when there's a paladin where he spams sacred and can shield both at same times if needed (bubble + hop), something that disc priest can instantly remove. Those comps which are easy faceroll with feral rogue are still pretty well manageable as disc feral, while you can't beat certain teams as feral rogue on which you can as disc feral. So yea disc feral way easier

8. What do you generally use to build combo points after setting up. And what finishers do you use as a dump?

9. What do you generally use to build combo points after setting up. And what finishers do you use as a dump?
    Well, generally we reapply rake when it falls off, reapply mangle debuff if that is getting low and use shred when both of these are up. There aren't really any finishers we use as a dump as combo points are very valuable to a feral, basically we use savage roar if that's not up a lot (don't have to use with 5 combo points), and we mostly use rip with our combo points if we need damage or maim if we need a stun or ferocious bite if we just want to go for the kill normally.

10. Can you beat bm hunters ? Any tips vs them ? They just run around frost trap and i can't do anything to them.

How about combat rogues ?

Also, what classes counter ferals ?

11. Can you beat bm hunters ? Any tips vs them ? They just run around frost trap and i can't do anything to them.

Assuming you are dueling a enemy with the same gear as yours just avoid duels against bm hunter in a free cast zone (like durotar) just becouse there is no way to counter their burst. They just keep shooting you and spamming spell while they are in bestial wrath (immunity to all cc) and kill you in less then 10 secs unless you run bear form and spamming all def cd in the right time. This means when they will finish their cooldowns you are already almost dead while they still have deterrence and all ccs. Always remember that many bm hunters abuse of freecasting and bestial wrath combination by running many pve pieces so they have usually more damage than you can stand during the burst

In a non-freecast zone you can avoid their spells (at least hunters spells) by kiting and take damage just from pet by using correctly your mobility. When bestial wrath and burst ends you can just reck them easily. Also consider that they will probably wasted their disengage to not waste all their burst damage so you would have no trouble to get them.

Against combat rogue just use bear form to counter ther opening and use your trinket at the right time to stop his vanish with your dot. If you prevent this rogues won't able to stun lock you, just keep fairie fire and a dot on them and keep using bear form and switch in cat just when they are out of big damage. Absolutely don't let them KS you without bear form. And ofc use your defensive cds BEFORE you fall low life, you need to predict their damage.

Assuming you have the same gear nothing can counter feral in 1v1. Ofc depend always by the place of fighting. If you are on a free-cast zone hunters, locks, mages (not so much) and even spriest can become quiet hard if not even impossible (hunters).
    If you have pillar to kite rogues and paladins become harders.

This is ofc from my personal prospective but i'm not a "duel hero" i prefer running arena as i consider duels and sometimes even 2s quiet pointless so maybe someone else could give you better tips
    Edited: August 13, 2016

12. Can you beat bm hunters ? Any tips vs them ? They just run around frost trap and i can't do anything to them.

Yeah, ferals can beat BM hunters. They're easier than MM hunter as they have no readiness, but can still be very hard! You should start on top of them in stealth, spam pounce so you can hopefully get a pounce on them when the duel starts (if you're lucky you can still get it even when flare is up) and they will probably Bestial Wrath now, just try get as many combo points before they BW the stun, then switch to bear when they do and pop barkskin. After BW wears off, charge them and u can Bash them also. then switch to cat form and try get a rip up ASAP, if they get some distance from you and you have no charge, then switch to bear form until charge is back up. If you have the right gear for it (high resil/stam), it shouldn't be too hard.

Combat rogues can be hard, especially if they are good. Again using high resilience is the way to go. Start in bear form, don't use trinket ever before blind. After they cheap+kidney you, first thing is to get faerie fire on them, then try get a bash on them (try jump behind them so they can't dodge) and if you do get the bash you can switch cat form and get a quick rip on them, if not it's not the end of the world. If the bash fails, get some distance and feral charge - bear them, then jump back a bit and hardcast a cyclone so they will either have to cloak/trinket to get out of it, as soon as they either cloak or trinket switch back to bear and try just get lacerate on them and mangle them. As long as you can force cloak and trinket, you can nature's grasp and just heal up, or if they still have trinket then u can nature's grasp and when they trinket just charge them again and cyclone. shoudln't be too hard if you do it properly.

The best counter for feral is ret pala no doubt about it. A good ret pala will always win any feral. Apart from that good DK and hunter is also quite hard.

13. in guide u say
    Predatory Instincts 0/3
    Primal Tenacity 3/3

but in armory have other way around and so does top10 other ferals.. so what to belive?

14. in guide u say
    Predatory Instincts 0/3
    Primal Tenacity 3/3

but in armory have other way around and so does top10 other ferals.. so what to belive?
    Well, my spec left 4 talent points to choose from, but I'd say if you aren't very experienced as feral you should get 3/3 http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=33957, but if you think you can turn to bear before getting stunned, then you can skip this talent and put the points elsewhere.

15. Yeah, ferals can beat BM hunters. They're easier than MM hunter as they have no readiness, but can still be very hard! You should start on top of them in stealth, spam pounce so you can hopefully get a pounce on them when the duel starts (if you're lucky you can still get it even when flare is up) and they will probably Bestial Wrath now, just try get as many combo points before they BW the stun, then switch to bear when they do and pop barkskin. After BW wears off, charge them and u can Bash them also. then switch to cat form and try get a rip up ASAP, if they get some distance from you and you have no charge, then switch to bear form until charge is back up. If you have the right gear for it (high resil/stam), it shouldn't be too hard.
    Ok, i go bear form i pop barkskin and he dispels it. I get kited around the traps and dispelled. After the duel ends, he ends up with having 70% hp or if i'm lucky, 60%. I even tried going for the pet once cos the pets seem to die quite fast (bug?) but it got insta ressed so that was useless.

What else counters ferals ?

First 1234 ... Last