1. ferals dont use "minor speed increase" enchant on boots? doesnt stack i quess? or are we fast enough without it heh

2. ferals dont use "minor speed increase" enchant on boots? doesnt stack i quess? or are we fast enough without it heh
    I put it as one of the enchants you can use, it's not bad by any means for feral, but it doesn't work with forms i believe. so it's only useful when you're not in form so still definitely good but not as good as for other classes.

3. why signet of twilight instead of the frostbrood ring which gives arp?

and i seen few dudus with mongoose? so which is best ? executioner, mongoose or zerk?
    Edited: August 19, 2016

4. why signet of twilight instead of the frostbrood ring which gives arp?

and i seen few dudus with mongoose? so which is best ? executioner, mongoose or zerk?
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=54576 has higher ilvl, and therefore better stats. So if the hit is needed, it is a better choice. Mongoose is definitely the worst enchant out of the 3, berserking and executioner are both very good. I'd say if you are high arp, executioner is better. If you are low arp, berserking is better.

5. thx

again noob question: why is the r2 feral using blood draining on his 2h?
    and which meta u recommed and to which situations? wouldnt the 3% increased crit dmg be good?

edit:
    and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51822 or http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50633 why isnt this good? agi>str right?
    Edited: August 20, 2016

6. Blood Draining gives you more self survival, higher uptime then anything else allowing you to drop resil for more dps items.
    Pretty sure the only time a Feral will use str is for end game pve, due to being crit capped agility becomes ineffective at high gear str will also give double the attack power of agility.

7. Pretty sure the only time a Feral will use str is for end game pve, due to being crit capped agility becomes ineffective at high gear str will also give double the attack power of agility.
    except every feral dudu uses str neck in warmane... i dont understand the point since the agi gives so much more.. even 1str = 2ap , usually agi items gives attack power as extra stat so its equal..

8. thx

again noob question: why is the r2 feral using blood draining on his 2h?
    and which meta u recommed and to which situations? wouldnt the 3% increased crit dmg be good?

edit:
    and http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51822 or http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=50633 why isnt this good? agi>str right?
    I use blood draining on a staff with resi gems so I can swap to it if need be (getting tunneled by some proud sp rog or some ****) but mainly use oath with exe on it

use a stun reduction meta to avoid kidney saps

9. I can tell you've put a lot of time into this so good job
    however I only think the guide is necessary for telling people how to gear/talent etc. since feral pvp is so situational.

To answer a few questions: you use signet of twilight over frostbrood cause you need the hit and in terms of other stats it is the best, for neck as arp just use the wf one.
    Ferals dont really use the 15 stam minor speed boot ench since you need the hit enchant and if you didnt the speed difference isn't that big a deal for us.

Feral is extremely hard to play at higher rating especially in 3s, it is not forgiving at all and you need to put a lot of time into it - you wont just pick it up for the first time and start farming people.

For comps that are viable and easier to play for 2s stick to feral disc and feral rsham, you can play feral rog feral mage feral mm or whatever if you like but if you're new you won't get very far and for 3s if you're new I just wouldnt suggest playing at all cause you're gonna get your *** handed to you by some wizard comp but if you're a bit better I'd play jungle/kitty to start and then you could do stuff like fmp.

People think spell pen is needed for feral but in terms of arena it really isnt so long as you're playing with a healer/dispeller, all you cap out is mark of the wild which is just dispelled. can use it for your feral/dps comps tho

I could write a detailed guide on how to play vs every setup as a certain feral comp but its just not worth you need to practice because as I've mentioned the spec is so situational.

I stream if you wanted to watch to pick up what I do vs certain comps

10. What is the Best trinket for Agi/Resil build? Sts, dbw, death choice, bauble, skeleton key, etc.
    About the stun reduction meta gem, is worth use the tbc one (15%)?

Thank you and great guide btw.

11. What is the Best trinket for Agi/Resil build? Sts, dbw, death choice, bauble, skeleton key, etc.
    About the stun reduction meta gem, is worth use the tbc one (15%)?

Thank you and great guide btw.
    Well for agi/resil build, in BG/arena best to go with STS still. if it's for duel, bauble or key would be better against some classes. the 15% stun reduction one is good, you can use either that one or 10% wotlk one. The 3% crit damage one is also viable. I have my PVE helm (which I use for PVP) with damage one, and WF helm with 10% stun recution as I generally know who I'm going up against in arena and don't always need the stun reduction.

12. Hi
    I have few questions about feral . I prefer agi feral over arp
    Question1 Why do you think is mongoose worse enchant than Berserk ??
    Question 2 I have both WF ring and nech , is that ok? I know they dont have agility but they have ressilence . Or should i just replace WF ring?
    Question 3 . Should I gem pure ressilence or pure hit rating instead of 10agi +10 hit/ ressilece gems?

13. Hi
    I have few questions about feral . I prefer agi feral over arp
    Question1 Why do you think is mongoose worse enchant than Berserk ??
    Question 2 I have both WF ring and nech , is that ok? I know they dont have agility but they have ressilence . Or should i just replace WF ring?
    Question 3 . Should I gem pure ressilence or pure hit rating instead of 10agi +10 hit/ ressilece gems?
    Okay, to answer the first question: Berserk gives 400 ap, Mongoose gives 120 agi and 30 haste. The haste is basically irrelevant and 400 attack power is quite a lot better than 120 agi. 120 agi only works out to be about 132 attack power also giving some crit and dodge, but not worth the extra attack power you get from Berserking.

Answer to second question: Nothing wrong with WF ring or neck, but if you can get a pve one it will often be better. But if you don't have PVE then the PVP one is fine.

Answer to third question: 10 agi 10 resil or 10 agi 10 hit is fine. Don't need to gem pure resil or anything

14. Thank you for answers !!
    And its good to use Oathbinder for agi feral? or should i use other staff/pole

15. Thank you for answers !!
    And its good to use Oathbinder for agi feral? or should i use other staff/pole
    depends on ur resi, I'd play staff if I was to play agility although if you do have access to all the arp gear possible in 284 you should go for arp

First 12345 ... Last