1. Why [Feral Swiftness] doesnt stack with [Dash] ?

2. Why [Feral Swiftness] doesnt stack with [Dash] ?
    because that is how it should work on Wotlk. So ask to blizzard

http://forgoodnotevil.com/druid/speed.html

3. I love you weep first class every druid druid 4 life :d

4. May 31, 2018  
    Is there any reason to ever use feral charge cat over bear? Half the cooldown and it roots for 4 seconds.

(outside of situations where you need the instant leap and cant afford to shift, like getting knocked by a ele)
    Edited: May 31, 2018

5. Is there any reason to ever use feral charge cat over bear? Half the cooldown and it roots for 4 seconds.

(outside of situations where you need the instant leap and cant afford to shift, like getting knocked by a ele)
    I'm not a pro or something but i can imagine it not being worth wasting a precious GCD while chasing down when landing a kill. Not being able to shred/bite or whatever might result in e.g a holy shock come off cooldown.
    Another reason vs warrior in particular: u might not want to proc Second Wind thus healing warrior which is activated by root/stun effects.

After charge - cat you still can charge - bear after 15 seconds if needed so no problem with the CD eventually.

6. Can anyone explain the AP vs Agility debate for ferals here.
    I'm coming from a MoP where agility hands down was better than an AP, however here I'm now seeing weird test results of comparing 144 AP proc vs 153 Agility proc, whereas the agility increase gives me weaker bleed ticks than an AP.
    Can anyone give a background on how this works in WOTLK? I understand that agility gives you an additional crit and goes hand-in-hand with stat increase buffs, but how and why the bleeds are weaker for a higher agility, that sounds so wrong on paper.

7. Can anyone explain the AP vs Agility debate for ferals here.
    I'm coming from a MoP where agility hands down was better than an AP, however here I'm now seeing weird test results of comparing 144 AP proc vs 153 Agility proc, whereas the agility increase gives me weaker bleed ticks than an AP.
    Can anyone give a background on how this works in WOTLK? I understand that agility gives you an additional crit and goes hand-in-hand with stat increase buffs, but how and why the bleeds are weaker for a higher agility, that sounds so wrong on paper.
    In this example it is wrong. There must be some other factor as well (some buff/debuff maybe?). Because agility converts to ap while in cat form.

In wotlk there is something called crit cap. There is a combat table when you attack a target, that says how much % chance you get to miss/get parried/get dodged/ or get a glancing hit/hit or crit. If you are hit and expertise capped and attack from behind there is only glancing/hit/crit. And since glancing has priority your crit chance cap is 100-24(glancing chance-4.8(boss crit suppression) = 72.2%.

Glancing hit does reduced dmg and only on auto-attacks, but they are big enough part of cat's dps to avoid additional crit past this point.

Agility converts to 1AP + some crit. And that crit part becomes wasted close to bis. So it is better to swap some gems to STR (2points of AP per point, and you get 10% more STR from blessing of kings).

8. 100 + 4.8 - 24 = 80.8% ?

Crit suppresion shouldnt help you, should make it harder to reach the actual cap?

As for agility vs strength, I would always go agility mainly since its both AP and Crit. Reason for why I would go for some extra crit is simple, more combo points, since special abilities dont have that crit cap. On top of that, AP gain from strength gems is minor and you wont notice bleed dmg getting bigger.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    (There are 2 or 3 gems that need to be changed, but the gear and rest of them are good)

9. 100 + 4.8 - 24 = 80.8% ?

Crit suppresion shouldnt help you, should make it harder to reach the actual cap?

As for agility vs strength, I would always go agility mainly since its both AP and Crit. Reason for why I would go for some extra crit is simple, more combo points, since special abilities dont have that crit cap. On top of that, AP gain from strength gems is minor and you wont notice bleed dmg getting bigger.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    (There are 2 or 3 gems that need to be changed, but the gear and rest of them are good)
    Crit cap - true, it's higher.

@gems I personally also prefer agi, but switching 2-3 gems for str should sim better. Difference is very small either way.. 1 extra crit per 100 specials vs tiny bit more dmg to all attacks and specials.

10. Thanks you so much for the guide. I just hit 80, and i am getting items, since there is no weapon to buy with honor, what weapon can i get that is acceptable?
    Thanks.

11. May 16, 2020  
    Hello, Thanks a lot for this guide, really helpfull !

I would like to know if you guyz think that shadow priest is playable with a druid feral for 2v2 arena ? Because I have a friend who really prefer to play Spriest than discipline and I would like to know what do you think about it ! I don't want to have the best comp ever but is that even playable or good ?

Great day for all !

12. Hello, Thanks a lot for this guide, really helpfull !

I would like to know if you guyz think that shadow priest is playable with a druid feral for 2v2 arena ? Because I have a friend who really prefer to play Spriest than discipline and I would like to know what do you think about it ! I don't want to have the best comp ever but is that even playable or good ?

Great day for all !
    Everything can be playable, even if some comps work better than others. Give it a try, explore your strenghts as a team. He can shield and heal both of you, you can give some heals, you both got damage, you can do good cc and priest got fear, silence and disarm. Play with your cc's and damage, it's always worth trying! ^.^

First ... 456