1. i have no actual gear i'm just starting in what order should i buy my gear?? i'm talking about Honor gear

2. i have no actual gear i'm just starting in what order should i buy my gear?? i'm talking about Honor gear
    actually there is no really big difference, aim for 4/4 set cuz sick bonus and keep 5% hit
    difference in gear comes with 50+ arp =P

3. What to do against ret paladins who turtle with shield ?
    ******ed seal does not allow to shred properly + tons of armor + good heal.
    These paladins basicly turtle till HOJ cooldown, then switch to Shadowmourne and rape.

Any advice how to beat these tryhards ?

4. Hi everyone i would like to know if 170-180 ms is good for cat pvp

5. What are the best counters to feral/disc?

What about the match-up vs lock/rsham, hunter/disc, warr/hapl, frost/disc?

6. Hey do you know by any chance if there is an addon that will notify me about procs like clearcasting and predatory strikes? I saw a video where it says clearcasting etc. in combat text, figured it would be useful to have, but I can't find what's it called.

7. Using both: "NeedToKnow" and "MicScrollingBattleText" will help u track everything u want, not only Clearcasting and Predatory Strikes...
    MSBT will show u small text notifications when u get the buff.
    NTK can track every buff/debuff u want and its duration on anyone (urself, target, focus).

8. May 25, 2017  
    Love this Guide!
    Did u also start a new Druid on the TBC-Realm?
    if yes, do u gonna make a new Guid for BC?

9. Can somebody recommend me the proffesions as the links are broken.

10. Can somebody recommend me the proffesions as the links are broken.
    Jewelcrafting and Engineering/Blacksmithing/Tailoring are the recommended professions.

11. Hello, i cant open any but i rlly want to learn how to play fearl... can some1 link me other good guide pls or fixed links

12. Hi, quick few questions. Why is the Penumbra Pendant used? How is it better than the other available necks?

13. The reason is mostly because strength gives more attack power per point than the other stats. Penumbra being ilvl284 means it has a higher stat budget than an ilvl277 item. Whether or not this is viable for PvP, I can't say though.

For actual numbers, you can refer to this thread.
    Or just:
    Spoiler: Show
    Strength
    1 Str = 2.37864 AP (2.616504 AP)
    Agility
    1 Agi = 1.18932 AP (1.308252 AP)
    1 Agi = 0.0129744% Crit (0.01427184%)

Assuming all important feral talents and cat form . Numbers in brackets include Blessing of Kings.
    Edited: November 21, 2017

14. Trading 60 resilience for 60ap and 1% crit, wise choice indeed.

60 ap is nothing due to feral ap scalling, crit is garbage, you will have >60 in bis.

Even if you gem resilience there, this trading still won't be efficient.
    Edited: November 21, 2017

First ... 3456 Last