1. World first ICC 5n !!!

Here is the link for the videos of icc 10n did it with 5 players !! FULL RUN ! Let me know if you like or not , or if there is a specific part that you love it or hate it and if you do like it , make sure you share it your friends it means a lot !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylPC...SazmUeRpXRV_rr
    If you like the last part I suggest start watching the others too !
    Edited: October 9, 2015

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP8V...SazmUeRpXRV_rr He's correct link worked here but i'll say the same thing i said in the other topic... World first what???? You mean Warmane first? Of what bosses? All of them? I really doubt that :)

3. World first? I'm afraid you are 6 years late on that.

4. World first on molten ofc , the link should work now btw

5. World first on molten ofc , the link should work now btw
    Uh i really doubt that.... You know that Wrath is really old? ''Molten first'' or ''Warmane'' first was already taken :) Sry :P

6. World first or not , doesnt reallly matter , just focus on video , music , efect and the raid overall.
    Its more for stimulate viewers, I doubt too thats its world first , since is wotlk , even on molten its for several years , but its definetly the world first icc 5n video posted on youtube on warmane :)
    Edited: October 9, 2015

7. World first or not , doesnt reallly matter , just focus on video , music , efect and the raid overall.
    Its more for stimulate viewers, I doubt too thats its world first , since is wotlk , even on molten its for several years , but its definetly the world first icc 5n video posted on youtube on warmane :)
    I guess a clever way to attract viewers but when they realize the reasoning behind the thread title i guess they would feel like you as the video creator is lieing in a sense... You don't claim ''World first'' in a thread just cause you want views and it's the first video... Just shows a bit of desperation for views :P

8. When someone watches the video, I want them to focus on the video , if they like it or not . Shouldnt care about the title or anything else .

9. "You don't claim ''World first'' in a thread just cause you want views and it's the first video... Just shows a bit of desperation for views :P " So why is "Is a cookie" claiming they got warmane first even tho they exploited it???? nice one men, more feign death during ples

10. Nice job! Although if I remember correctly, LK normal isn't too hard. So with the right amount of coordination 5 manning LK shouldn't be too bad. But either way, good job with getting everyone to work well together :)

11. Nice job! Although if I remember correctly, LK normal isn't too hard. So with the right amount of coordination 5 manning LK shouldn't be too bad. But either way, good job with getting everyone to work well together :)
    Yeah i remember LK normal he was a bit of a challenge but with the 30% buff he was kinda a walkover :) I still remember that bug that could happen with calculations of deep wounds that one shot LK in one of the Sarg guild runs i had in the past... Was so random haha!

"You don't claim ''World first'' in a thread just cause you want views and it's the first video... Just shows a bit of desperation for views :P " So why is "Is a cookie" claiming they got warmane first even tho they exploited it???? nice one men, more feign death during ples
    I suppose you talk about the famous LK feign death bug? We never used that to be honest even if a lot of guilds DID do it without getting caught (some did).. + you have no proof so don't spread any rumors :)

12. Athlete solo healed the 25 man run back on Sargeras. Is this suppose to be impressive?

12 Last