1. [Guide] Argent Tournament Chain

Horde version:

Note: If no quests appear, please wait for a server crash/restart.

Pre-Quests that should be done:
    0.1. Take The Argent Tournament from Justicar Mariel Trueheart , to complete it you need to speak with Magister Edien Sunhollow.
    0.2. It will give you the quest Mastery Of Melee. In order to complete it you need to mount your faction's stabled mount (Example BE got to mount Stabled Silvermoon's Hawkstrider), then speak with NPC Jeran Lockwood and simply kill (Use Thrust) x5 Melee Targets that are located near the same NPC.
    0.3. Take Mastery Of The Charge from Amariel Sunsworn, to complete it you need to speak with Rugan Steelbelly and simply kill (Use Charge) x2 Charge Targets that are located near the same NPC.
    0.4. Take Mastery Of The Shield-Breaker from Galathia Brightdawn, to complete it you need to speak with Valis Windchaser and simply kill (Use Shield-Breaker) x2 Range Targets that are located near the same NPC.

1. Go to Magister Edien Sunhollow and take Up To The Challenge.

2. From the same NPC you get A Worthy Weapon.
    2.1. In order to complete this quest you need:
    2.2.To gather 4x Winter Hyacinth that can be found in Here.
    2.3.Then you go to the upper part of the river between Dragonblight and Grizzly Hills.. In the middle of the "lake" you will find some sort of a ritual objects placed in a circle. You need to dismount at the border of the circle and use those 4 Winter Hyacinths in order to summon the NPC to give you Blade of Drak'Mar.
    2.4. Finally you turn in the quest and you got your first Aspirant's Seals!

Repeat steps from 2. to 2.4. until you get all 15 seals.

2.5. Tips: A Worthy Weapon will give you 2x Aspirant's Seal. In order to get the complete number of seals faster you may also complete Training In The Field and Learning the rains.

The first quest: To complete the first one you must kill any Icecrown scourge. I suggest to go south of Argent Tournament Grounds to Sindragosa's Fall because it's the closest place. You will get one seal.

The second quest: This quest should be done while raiding Quel'dorei steed/Sunreaver hawkstrider but vehicles system is bugged here so just kill those targets. They are found around AT grounds. You will get 2 seals.

Credits of 2.5. Tips goes to Sasneo228.

2.6. Turn in Up To The Challenge.

3. Take the next quest in the chain which is The Aspirant's Challenge.
    3.1. In order to complete this quest you need:
    3.2. Pick a lance at the tent door. When you enter, just turn right and you will find the rack standing near you.
    3.3. Go to Squire David and before speaking with him, mount any ground mount and equip the lance. Then talk to him and tell him you are ready. In a few moments nothing will happen, then suddenly you will notice that an unfriendly enemy ( Argent Valiant ) has spawned in front of you. I suggest AoE attacks to aggro him. You can dismount and equip your previous weapon. The lance was only used to spawn the guy with the horse. Kill him, then quest completed.
    3.4.Turn in the quest.
    3.5.Depending on your race the following quests will be available:

Orcs: A Valiant Of Orgrimmar

Trolls: A Valiant Of Sen'jin

Taurens: A Valiant Of Thunder Bluff

Undead: A Valiant Of Undercity

Blood Elves: A Valiant Of Silvermoon

We will take example of Blood Elves.

4. Take A Valiant Of Silvermoon from Magister Edien Sunhollow.
    4.1. In order to complete the quest you need:
    4.2. To speak with Eressea Dawnsinger.

5. She will offer you The Valiant's Charge.
    5.1. In order to complete the quest you need:
    5.2. To take A Worthy Weapon and repeat step 2 until you get 25 seals.

Repeat from step 3.1 to 3.4. (including).

5.3. Tips: There are 3 more quests that give 1 seal.
    5.3.1. A Valiant's Field Training from NPC Kethiel Sunlance or any other master of arms(depends on race).
    5.3.2. At The Enemy's Gates from NPC Aneera Thuron.
    5.3.3. The Grand Melee from NPC Aneera Thuron. Works with Vote Shop also.
    To do 5.3.1. you need to go to middle-west area of Icecrown named Conflagration and kill 10 Converted Heroes. They can be found in groups or alone.

To do 5.3.2. You must kill 10x Boneguard Footmans 37k hp found in groups, 10x Boneguard Scouts 20k HP standing alone and 3x Boneguard Lieutenants 75k HP can be found alone thank god.

To do 5.3.3. You must spend 3 Vote Points (Every day) in order to get 3x Mark of the Valiant (1x VP's each) for the completion of the quest. You take them out of your mailbox and just turn in the quest.

Credits of 5.3. Tips goes to Sasneo228.
    Credits of 5.3.3. Correction goes to Smiki.

5.4. Turn them in and you get the next quest called The Valiant's Challenge.
    5.4.1. In order to complete this quest you need:
    5.4.2. To pick up a lance from inside of ToC. When you enter, just turn right and you will find it standing near you.
    5.4.3. Go to Squire David and before speaking with him, mount any ground mount and equip the lance. Then talk to him and tell him you are ready. In a few moments nothing will happen, then suddenly you will notice that an unfriendly enemy ( Argent Champion ) has spawned in front of you. I suggest AoE attacks to aggro him. You can dismount and equip your previous weapon. The lance was only used to spawn the guy with the horse. Kill him, then quest completed.
    5.5.Turn in the quest.

6. You are now a champion of your race's city. You should move on and get more titles. Next step is going at the other npc that offers you the same quests as Eressea Dawnsinger, but for another city. Do steps 4 to 5.3. (including).

After completing the last quest from every chain you will be awarded with a new achievement Argent Tournament's Achievements and a new title depending on your race's city.

To be updated. This is my very first guide ever so Im new in those waters. Criticism will help to improve. Hope the guide helps you too. Thanks!

2. First Congratulations ;D Guide is great and it will help all people who try to get 'Crusader' title. When I worked on it http://www.wowwiki.com was my best friend. In truth it's easy but it's hell long. I will add some things you said u missed because I know the thing.

Aspirant :

Quest A Worthy Weapon will give you 2 [Aspirant's Seal]. You need 15 to complete Up To The Challenge. It is faster if you do other 2 quests :

Training In The Field
    -To complete this one you must kill any Icecrown scourge. I suggest to go south of Argent Tournament Grounds to Sindragosa's Fall because it's the closest place. You will get one seal.

Learning the rains - This quest should be done while raiding Quel'dorei steed/Sunreaver hawkstrider but vehicles system is bugged here so just kill those targets. They are found around AT grounds. You will get 2 seals.

Valiant :

There are 3 more quests that give 1 seal.

A Valiant's Field Training - Take quest from Kethiel Sunlance or any other master of arms(depends on race). Go to middle-west area of Icecrown named Conflagration and kill 10 Converted Heroes. They can be find in groups or alone kill them in your style ;D.

At The Enemy's Gates -Get it from Aneera Thuron. This is badazz quest because mount is bugged. If you are not strong enough I recommend you to bring a friend. You need to kill Scourge in Court Of Bones in front of Icecrown Citadel. You must kill 10 Boneguard Footmans(37k hp, found in groups), 10 Boneguard Scouts(20k HP , standing alone) and 3 of Boneguard Lieutenants(75k HP, can be found alone tnx god)

Quest The Grand Melee doesn't work because you can't challenge valiants.

After completing The Valiant's Challenge you will get quest A Champon Rises. Just turn it and BooM You have title 'Name of the <Racial Capital>' , Pet Argent Gruntling/Argent Squire(ally) and 10 Champion's Seals.

I did this part for Blood Elf's as EnergieBG started but its preety same for all races. I am Night Elf and when I was doing capitals they were in following order Darnassus/Exodar/Stormwind/Ironforge/Gnomeregan. I think Cities are done in order : Your first and others clockwise from left to right as they are standing in the pavilions. I am not sure.

Thanks and Good Luck : )))

3. Alliance version:

Note: If no quests appear, please wait for a server crash/restart.

Pre-Quests that should be done:
    0.1. Take The Argent Tournament from Justicar Mariel Trueheart , to complete it you need to mount your faction's stabled mount (Example NE got to mount Stabled Darnassian Nightsaber), then speak with Arcanist Taelis.
    0.2. It will give you the quest Mastery Of Melee. In order to complete it you need to speak with NPC Jeran Lockwood and simply kill (Use Thrust) x5 Melee Targets that are located near the same NPC.
    0.3. Take Mastery Of The Charge from Avareth Swiftstrike, to complete it you need to speak with Rugan Steelbelly and simply kill (Use Charge) x2 Charge Targets that are located near the same NPC.
    0.4. Take Mastery Of The Shield-Breaker from Scout Shalyndria, to complete it you need to speak with Valis Windchaser and simply kill (Use Shield-Breaker) x2 Range Targets that are located near the same NPC.

1. Go to Arcanist Taelis and take Up To The Challenge.

2. From the same NPC you get A Worthy Weapon.
    2.1. In order to complete this quest you need:
    2.2.To gather 4x Winter Hyacinth that can be found in Here.
    2.3.Then you go to the upper part of the river between Dragonblight and Grizzly Hills.. In the middle of the "lake" you will find some sort of a ritual objects placed in a circle. You need to dismount at the border of the circle and use those 4 Winter Hyacinths in order to summon the NPC to give you Blade of Drak'Mar.
    2.4. Finally you turn in the quest and you got your first Aspirant's Seals!

Repeat steps from 2. to 2.4. until you get all 15 seals.

2.5. Tips: A Worthy Weapon will give you 2x Aspirant's Seal. In order to get the complete number of seals faster you may also complete Training In The Field from Avareth Swiftstrike and Learning the rains from Galathia Brightdawn.

The first quest: To complete the first one you must kill any Icecrown scourge. I suggest to go south of Argent Tournament Grounds to Sindragosa's Fall because it's the closest place. You will get one seal.

The second quest: This quest should be done while raiding Quel'dorei steed/Sunreaver hawkstrider but vehicles system is bugged here so just kill those targets. They are found around AT grounds. You will get 2 seals.

Credits of 2.5. Tips goes to Sasneo228.

2.6. Turn in Up To The Challenge.

3. Take the next quest in the chain which is The Aspirant's Challenge.
    3.1. In order to complete this quest you need:
    3.2. Pick a lance at the tent door. When you enter, just turn right and you will find the rack standing near you.
    3.3. Go to Squire David and before speaking with him, mount any ground mount and equip the lance. Then talk to him and tell him you are ready. In a few moments nothing will happen, then suddenly you will notice that an unfriendly enemy ( Argent Valiant ) has spawned in front of you. I suggest AoE attacks to aggro him. You can dismount and equip your previous weapon. The lance was only used to spawn the guy with the horse. Kill him, then quest completed.
    3.4.Turn in the quest.
    3.5.Depending on your race the following quests will be available:

Draenei: A Valiant Of The Exodar.

Dwarf: A Valiant Of Ironforge.

Human: A Valiant Of Stormwind.

Night Elf: A Valiant Of Darnassus.

Gnome: A Valiant Of Gnomeregan.

We will take example of Gnomes.

4. Take A Valiant Of Gnomeregan from Arcanist Taelis.
    4.1. In order to complete the quest you need:
    4.2. To speak with Ambrose Boltspark.

5. He will offer you The Valiant's Charge.
    5.1. In order to complete the quest you need:
    5.2. To take A Worthy Weapon and repeat step 2 until you get 25 seals.

Repeat from step 3.1 to 3.4. (including).

5.3. Tips: There are 3 more quests that give 1 seal.
    5.3.1. A Valiant's Field Training from NPC Tickin Gearspanner or any other master of arms(depends on race).
    5.3.2. At The Enemy's Gates from NPC Flickin Gearspanner.
    5.3.3. The Grand Melee from NPC Flickin Gearspanner. Works with Vote Shop also.

To do 5.3.1. you need to go to middle-west area of Icecrown named Conflagration and kill 10 Converted Heroes. They can be found in groups or alone.

To do 5.3.2. You must kill 10x Boneguard Footmans 37k hp found in groups, 10x Boneguard Scouts 20k HP standing alone and 3x Boneguard Lieutenants 75k HP can be found alone thank god.

To do 5.3.3. You must spend 3 Vote Points (Every day) in order to get 3x Mark of the Valiant (1x VP's each) for the completion of the quest. You take them out of your mailbox and just turn in the quest.

Credits of 5.3. Tips goes to Sasneo228.
    Credits of 5.3.3. Correction goes to Smiki.

5.4. Turn them in and you get the next quest called The Valiant's Challenge.
    5.4.1. In order to complete this quest you need:
    5.4.2. To pick up a lance from inside of ToC. When you enter, just turn right and you will find it standing near you.
    5.4.3. Go to Squire David and before speaking with him, mount any ground mount and equip the lance. Then talk to him and tell him you are ready. In a few moments nothing will happen, then suddenly you will notice that an unfriendly enemy ( Argent Champion ) has spawned in front of you. I suggest AoE attacks to aggro him. You can dismount and equip your previous weapon. The lance was only used to spawn the guy with the horse. Kill him, then quest completed.
    5.5.Turn in the quest.

6. You are now a champion of your race's city. You should move on and get more titles. Next step is going at the other npc that offers you the same quests as Ambrose Boltspark, but for another city. Do steps 4 to 5.3. (including).

After completing the last quest from every chain you will be awarded with a new achievement Argent Tournament's Achievements and a new title depending on your race's city.

Yes it is copy/pasted with some small differences. Quest links are changed regarding to faction. Hope it helps and if any mistakes, please feel free to post them. Thank you. :)

4. [The Valiant's Challenge] Seems not to be working at the moment.
    Nvm after trying it 4 times (and yes I did it correctly) it suddenly worked.
    Edited: April 16, 2016

5. May 4, 2016  
    The fall of black knight is impossible to do. I can't talk to squire Cavin to spawn balck knight.

6. May 7, 2016  
    Posting to follow. I managed to complete this quest on my main after the core update (maybe a week or two ago), but as of yesterday I can't talk to Cavin. I have become champion of my home city (and was able to take the quest) but Cavin simply gives no dialog options - regardless which mount or which lance is used.

7. July 2, 2016  
    Still not working for "The Black Knight's Fall" - you can't talk to squire Calvin (with the correct mount).

8. The Black Knight's Fall is still bugged

9. Congratulations for the work ! You made a really good guide and it will deffinately help peoples get their achievments and stuff really easy.
    Just a minor mistake that i found :

It should be 15xBoneguard Footmans.

10. Is there some trick to getting kill credit for the Boneguard Commanders? I get credit for maybe 20-30% of the ones I kill. Frustrating as ****.

11. Ahhh the Argent bloody tourney. The quest at the enemy's gate is so awesome that at any given time and day, you have like 8 morons camping the mobs like crazy. Goodluck trying to kill the lieutenants. Could have easily been fixed by decreasing the spawn time but NOOOOO. this is warmane for you. Just suck it up and wait for 30mins there trying to kill one.