1. anyone else tried the new marketplace?

sooo market place is up but maybe its not full yet sooo can i use my vp now?

2. as you wish, you can wait for mounts, companions etc or you can use your points, all will be available later

3. Can i ask a question myself? Why is everything so ridiculously overpriced in the current point shop?
    An example would be me buying Frostblade Hatchet from the old shop for 81 points, which in the new shop should cost 8 points, but it costs literally the double.
    Our points got squished down but items are increasing in price left and right, anyone got any legitimate info on that?

4. You have info here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ptember-1-2015

so answer is Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted. Everything is as they said, Points squished by 10 (from 200 to 20 etc) and costs are adjusted (up or down) because when things are going to get easy, people will get bored quickly
    Edited: October 10, 2015

5. You have info here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ptember-1-2015

so answer is Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted. Everything is as they said, Points squished by 10 (from 200 to 20 etc) and costs are adjusted (up or down) because when things are going to get easy, people will get bored quickly
    When it gets too hard, people will just quit. Nobody likes grinding and long time farming.

6. 36 points for vicious gear ? Really ?

And no informations about the shop... There is litteraly 0 communications about it.

7. this is just overpriced
    i mean, no one really needs vicious gear anyway, crafted stuff is better, the only purpose it has is transmog.
    with the old system that would be arround 400 points for one xmog piece, thats just redicolous.
    wotlk realms got something usefull,but you just made the cata-marketplace 90% useless if you ask me.

8. i mean seriously
    you put in a 346 ilvl weapon for 33 points? 2 months of voting for 1 346-weapon, i think you didnt think at all when you implemented this.

on wotlk you can even buy best trinkets only in non hc for 29 coins. which are the equivalent of ds normal.
    i cant believe what im seeing. thanks for making something really usefull completely useless, i mean it doesnt even feel like im working towards something anyway, there is no joy of waiting 2 months to get one xmog item.

9. +1 Qulx and Moderators are not reading what we say... I asked 2 times on the thread about points , I had no answers... And Moderators answered to people asking stuff about WOTLK.

They just dont give a f**k about Neltharion.

10. Can't get anything good from this marketplace.

11. Can't get anything good from this marketplace.
    Yeah compared to WOTLK realms where they can have end game gear , we have ****ty vicious gear... TOP KEK

12. i was okay with having only transmog stuff in the marketplace and nothing really usefull, the point shop felt like something you would work on, i mean it was just clicking some buttons nothing in game, so i never had the feeling of achieving something, it kinda was usefull cause i couldnt get my transmog gear ingame.

and now we have to wait like 1 year till we get 1 transmog set that is unobtainable in game, nice "progress".

but w/e, i guess the marketplace just became useless, feels like they want give you more reasons to leave cata to die.
    regards :)

13. i was okay with having only transmog stuff in the marketplace and nothing really usefull, the point shop felt like something you would work on, i mean it was just clicking some buttons nothing in game, so i never had the feeling of achieving something, it kinda was usefull cause i couldnt get my transmog gear ingame.

and now we have to wait like 1 year till we get 1 transmog set that is unobtainable in game, nice "progress".

but w/e, i guess the marketplace just became useless, feels like they want give you more reasons to leave cata to die.
    regards :)
    I started to make a t3 transmog... Now t3 is unavailable in marketplace ... No informations about it ...

14. I started to make a t3 transmog... Now t3 is unavailable in marketplace ... No informations about it ...
    it will come "soon"

12 Last