1. /Played time to reach 60

Can anyone share his / her /played time to reach level 60.

2. Total time played: 6 days, 6 hours, 29 minutes, 48 seconds
    Time played this level: 0 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes, 34 seconds

So: 6 days, 2 hours, 58 minutes, 14 seconds

The character I leveled is a priest, if that matters.
    I'm leveling a paladin alt now, which is level 9.
    Total time played: 0 days, 3 hours, 51 minutes, 44 seconds

3. Don't remember exactly (is not logged into game now) but it was around 5 days played as a feral druid. so not that fast. did not rush it and leveled my proffs to

4. Total time played: 6 days, 6 hours, 29 minutes, 48 seconds
    Time played this level: 0 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes, 34 seconds

So: 6 days, 2 hours, 58 minutes, 14 seconds

The character I leveled is a priest, if that matters.
    I'm leveling a paladin alt now, which is level 9.
    Total time played: 0 days, 3 hours, 51 minutes, 44 seconds
    I bet the amount of paladin alts will be insane now lel. I got around 6 days playtime as well to reach 60 as a mage.

5. It's normally my main, but I decided to main Disc this time around. I'll only bother with my paladin for leveling until I'm able to raid. And even then, it'll only be secondary. I'm not really into pvp.

6. Around 3 days 18 hours on my druid.
    My lvl 34 priest already has way over 1 day ;x I see why there are so my paladins and hunters everywhere, they're so much easier to lvl up.

7. 4 days 2 hours for lvl 60 as mage , was 300/300 in engineering and mining

8. Around 3 days 18 hours on my druid.
    My lvl 34 priest already has way over 1 day ;x I see why there are so my paladins and hunters everywhere, they're so much easier to lvl up.
    Priest life is painful. Especially on the purse. I mourn all those silvers I spent stocking up on water.

9. Tell me about it ;_;
    It saddens me when I see a pala/war as they run into a pack of mobs and simply AoE them down, while I have to be careful not to pull more than one at a time...

On the bright side - at lvl 80 they will have a hard time joining PuGs/guilds as they are usually only looking for more RDPS and healers ^_^
    Edited: October 10, 2015

10. I think i have like 5 days 5 hours? I could have done it in 3-4 if i didn't slack :) I lvled prot warrior so i was op as hell :P

11. almost 4 days, lvling as an arms warrior

12 Last