1. A Declaration of War: Neltharion realm 3rd edition

A Declaration of War: Neltharion realm 3rd edition

A Declaration of War: Neltharion realm first
    https://youtu.be/HBLCOGq2H7Q

MASSIVE ORG RAID TODAY"::"DDS invites all the Alliance guilds of the Neltharion realm to join a march to Orgrimmar For the Alliance!
    we will set our camp in the middle of ORG and stay there for as long as possible

JOIN US ASAP at 5PM ST

From Olympus, the Guild of Gods I wish you all a very nice weekend and a nice day still!

John, MD at UMF Cluj-Napoca, Romania and researcher in AB Field

2. my first act of elder god, I will not Stand idly by and watch my people become massacred. I have relinquished my status as elder god to lead my warriors in an act to defend earth realm from all that is evil. You will be stopped ... and you will be destroyed. I here by summon the elder god Lord Medan to join me in this battle to protect earth realm and all of it's people. I will also call upon noob saibot ... Born and created in the nether realm ... One of my greatest creations as ex-elder god ... He can multiple in form by the dozen and overcome any enemy he sees fit. Let this be a warning to all that wish to threaten earth realm.

As an act of war I here by set a bounty on devildollx and elesir 10,000 out world currency will be given for their heads

We have spoken.
    Edited: October 10, 2015

3. MUHAHAHAHA horde ff

we manages to kill all the 4 horde leaders for the 3rd time on 3 months after announcing each time we are coming, aka HORDE SUCKS (take it mofos)
    ty all who came

2 coins
    1 vial of the sands
    1 chopper
    and 500 frozen orbs were awarded to the raid members depending on their DPS/HEALING metters

4. we manages to kill all the 4 horde leaders for the 3rd time on 3 months after announcing each time we are coming, aka HORDE SUCKS (take it mofos)
    ty all who came

2 coins
    1 vial of the sands
    1 chopper
    and 500 frozen orbs were awarded to the raid members depending on their DPS/HEALING metters
    I dont know wat ur so excited about, but since ur into big group pvp why dont you make a team of your best 10 people and queue with us for RBG?

-pwnstar

5. "my first act of elder god, I will not Stand idly by and watch my people become massacred." it seems u failed tdot ..as always

6. Here we go again. Well, nobody cares.

7. "my first act of elder god, I will not Stand idly by and watch my people become massacred." it seems u failed tdot ..as always
    come fight my 3 multiboxers you pleb

8. come fight my 3 multiboxers you pleb
    i dont need to , as u can see ally is destroying the horde (including your mbs) everyday (in bgs open world etc)

9. we manages to kill all the 4 horde leaders for the 3rd time on 3 months after announcing each time we are coming, aka HORDE SUCKS (take it mofos)
    ty all who came

2 coins
    1 vial of the sands
    1 chopper
    cool story bro

10. we manages to kill all the 4 horde leaders for the 3rd time on 3 months after announcing each time we are coming, aka HORDE SUCKS (take it mofos)
    ty all who came

2 coins
    1 vial of the sands
    1 chopper
    such organize such skill for a 1 game such drama wow u ppl just need to calm down a little..i assume after you did what u wanted in the game u accomplished everything in your life as well? such kids

11. i dont need to , as u can see ally is destroying the horde (including your mbs) everyday (in bgs open world etc)
    You must be really stupid to think you can take my 3 multiboxers. I went to an unorganized unplanned SW raid the other day with aboxy, Phoenix, And Andrew ... And most alliance wouldn't dare touch me. You know why? Because they would get instantly destroyed In less than 2 seconds flat. There was 3 alliance however that thought they could kill me with 3 multiboxers beside me ... And what happened? They all died instantly. Please stop talking out of your áss

12. Interesting, but none can record the 200+ man raid against the Horde. The raid as a lagfest in it's own right, but down right interesting when you have all levels aiding the 85s fight in a massive war, beach side of Grom Gol, and on to the base of Goldshire (Darkmoon portal area).

13. You must be really stupid to think you can take my 3 multiboxers. I went to an unorganized unplanned SW raid the other day with aboxy, Phoenix, And Andrew ... And most alliance wouldn't dare touch me. You know why? Because they would get instantly destroyed In less than 2 seconds flat. There was 3 alliance however that thought they could kill me with 3 multiboxers beside me ... And what happened? They all died instantly. Please stop talking out of your áss
    i never said i can take 3 mbs ....l2r
    funny thing is i play horde and alliance , orgrimmar gets raided for 2 hours every week , stormwind never got raided for so long (i saw once fatality attacking sw in the middle of the night ...while alliance is destroying orgrimmar at peak times)
    fact is alliance is destroying the horde on this server in bgs,arenas and open world
    so dont come here and tell every1 no1 wants to attack u because they are afraid ... no1 is afraid of u more or less u are a joke for the most players on nelth
    and btw u rly think u are a good player because mbs are protecting u? see this is one of the reasons no1 can take u serious at all

maybe if u stop talkin bs in the forum , maybe then people would start taking u serious.

14. so dont come here and tell every1 no1 wants to attack u because they are afraid ... no1 is afraid of u more or less u are a joke for the most players on nelth
    and btw u rly think u are a good player because mbs are protecting u? see this is one of the reasons no1 can take u serious at all
    rofl you made my day, who said i thought i was a good player because multiboxers have my back? i see it more so as a privilege because most pvp guilds would be willing to take in a multiboxer for certain reasons as they have their purposes and are useful in world pvp. Fatality is the only pvp guild on the server with a multiboxer which speaks volume because phoenix could have joined any other guild but he joined fatality because it is really a mutual benefit. I also have andrew and aboxy on skype so literally if i really wanted to i could set up a raid right now and **** stormwind to legit pieces. you say they arent afraid well if they werent they wouldnt be so hesitant to attack me which most dont. i am now going to start hosting more sw raids as opposed to before because the last time i hosted a sw raid i got salty due to spies telling the alliance where we were every 5 seconds which wouldnt allow us to regroup and ret paladins exploiting to wipe our raids which is pretty sad because apparently "we suck" but people need to exploit. I have andrew who can crash every potato PC around us with his 16 blood dk army, Aboxy who can 1 shot anyone with 20 full cata elemental shamans, and the mini 15 man army of phoenix consisting of shamans, paladins, dks, hunters and druids and that is only 3 people. if i desperately really wanted and try harded i could stay in SW main area longer than dds and infected held orgrimamr for 2 hours easily but i find it pointless as i lose interest after about 45 minutes. I am also on good terms with the GM of red riding hood, I could also reach out to W A N T E D as well so its really not that hard for me to gather 100+ people to curbstomp Stormwind.

I am one of the most resourceful people on the horde but i dont use that to the fullest potential, maybe i should start now
    Edited: October 13, 2015

12 Last