1. I feel like ever since the Merge with AT.....Warsong pop went down....

2. Just had a question you said money , how does lordaeron make warmane money when you can't donate for gear or anything on that server? Not trying to be a jerk was just curious.

3. Just had a question you said money , how does lordaeron make warmane money when you can't donate for gear or anything on that server? Not trying to be a jerk was just curious.
    Donator Status...to skip queues...wait....

4. I feel like ever since the Merge with AT.....Warsong pop went down....
    First time i agree with you, my troll friend. Merge just killed a competitive Cata server (AT).
    OLD AT cata had more life, challenge and fun with 100 people online than this crap Molten core with 500 people.

5. First time i agree with you, my troll friend. Merge just killed a competitive Cata server (AT).
    OLD AT cata had more life, challenge and fun with 100 people online than this crap Molten core with 500 people.
    Yet before the Merge Warsong averaged at about 1k-2k daily and reached 2.5k on weekends. Ever since AT merged our numbers went down to what AT was well now even less.

6. yet your point is wrong because this Warsong has nothing to do with the AT cata realm

7. yet your point is wrong because this Warsong has nothing to do with the AT cata realm
    Technically it does, the merge gave us AT player base which in turn Warsong shown a decline in population since then.

8. Technically it does, the merge gave us AT player base which in turn Warsong shown a decline in population since then.

yeah the AT population left because this server isn't what they expected and nothing is happening

9. Technically it does, the merge gave us AT player base which in turn Warsong shown a decline in population since then.
    What you are saying is irrelevant to the decline of the playerbase. Cba writing a wrong post so I'll just shortly list why IMO the population is declining.
    1. There is no AT currently, the only AT thing from the merge are the accounts, once.. if ever we get AT core - IMO I doubt it'll help, cause already a huge part of the old players left.
    2. As obvious to everyone, the realm,.. or the whole PVP aspect of the game has always been neglected by molten. It's also understandable because the PVP community is smaller, and thus not as profitable as the PVE one.
    3. Moltdown made a huge part of Warsong quit, losing your titles and achievements ain't fun.
    4. The Merge made a huge part of Cata AT quit, losing your core ain't fun either.
    5. The current state of the realm/ same ****/ no meta changes / 2 much pve... this is from yeeeeeeears.

10. On a pvp-only realm, I don't know how you guys find enough things to do to keep you from getting bored anyways. :/
    I log on once in a great while, on Blackrock too, but ****....

11. On a pvp-only realm, I don't know how you guys find enough things to do to keep you from getting bored anyways. :/
    I log on once in a great while, on Blackrock too, but ****....
    Same reasons you guys like killing the same boss more than 1000 times.

12. yeah the AT population left because this server isn't what they expected and nothing is happening
    If that was the case, then people still wouldn't be asking for the AT Core and an ETA ;)

13. If that was the case, then people still wouldn't be asking for the AT Core and an ETA ;)
    Another nonsense reply kid.. Keep it coming...

14. Another nonsense reply kid.. Keep it coming...
    If you resort to calling others "kid" then you had nothing to refute to begin with and have lost the argument.

15. If you resort to calling others "kid" then you had nothing to refute to begin with and have lost the argument.
    There are no valid arguments on your side to begin with, if you refuse to consider opinions or accept knowledge that runs counter to your own.

Being called a 'kid' might indeed be too much, but your posts in here make no sense. Try to comprehend first what people have replied to you in the previous posts, and then consider whether you should keep posting or not.

First 1234 Last