1. Dying Warsong

As i can see from 1 month till now the population of Warsong os going lower with every day. I am asking the devs what are they going to do for that? I am pretty sure that Warsing community wants their realm to be PERFECT.... well... atleast have the AT core and to be 100% like the old AT, i want it too so i was wondering what are they going to do to heal Warsong cuz this realm is dying. Are you gonna wait till Warsong has 0 players in and then fix it? I thought you care about community and other realms! So, if you have any information about Warsong for any update or AT Core i think you shoild not let is wait and tell us right now. :)

With all respect, Smarky.

2. i don`t think that this will make them do more than deleting the thread or at least giving us the same lordaeron excuse, but these threads are justified because malaco has reached the point of saying that all is ready and it ended there.

3. Sorry they're too busy fixing all the other servers for 2 months already

4. Well some of us at Blackrock said something in a similar fashion months ago.
    It's not juat this realm. I was keeping at eye on population too.
    Good BGers I played with took off due to lack of updates and such.

As always, wait and see.

5. So, if you have any information about Warsong for any update or AT Core i think you shoild not let is wait and tell us right now. :)
    From Arbiterone-Moderator 1 day ago : "There is no ETA, all information we have has been given. Asking for it over and over again won't magically change it, it is already a priority after focus on Lordaeron is over. "

6. why release a new realm when the others have had bugs since they opened? wouldn't it make more sense to fix the ones they already had instead of releasing a whole new god damn Role playing weebo realm?

7. why release a new realm when the others have had bugs since they opened? wouldn't it make more sense to fix the ones they already had instead of releasing a whole new god damn Role playing weebo realm?
    The answer is money.
    If warsong had 4k population, they would fix the bugs immediately. It is this simple. They only focus on populated servers.
    This is why Bugtracker has half year old reported bugs, and still not fixed.

8. why release a new realm when the others have had bugs since they opened? wouldn't it make more sense to fix the ones they already had instead of releasing a whole new god damn Role playing weebo realm?
    You can ask yourself the same question on why Mop was release when cata was not even near half fix.

9. From Arbiterone-Moderator 1 day ago : "There is no ETA, all information we have has been given. Asking for it over and over again won't magically change it, it is already a priority after focus on Lordaeron is over. "
    I know about that information and if we read between the rows that means after Lordaeron AT core may come...

10. You cant even vote anymore to get a fkin mog on warsong and you expect to play on at core rofl funny hahaha. ill prolly switch to some russian server ))) fk this

11. The answer is money.
    If warsong had 4k population, they would fix the bugs immediately. It is this simple. They only focus on populated servers.
    This is why Bugtracker has half year old reported bugs, and still not fixed.
    I don't think the population matters in their eyes. Frostwolf has almost always above 3k people online (3.7k now as im typing) and we got some big bugs that haven't been fixed in 7 months.

12. why release a new realm when the others have had bugs since they opened? wouldn't it make more sense to fix the ones they already had instead of releasing a whole new god damn Role playing weebo realm?
    Do you not know that Lordaeron has it's own core which will let fixes be ported over from 1 realm to another more or less?

13. They said that dev will start working on Warsong when everything on Lordaeron is fixed, witch basically means 2+months.

14. They said that dev will start working on Warsong when everything on Lordaeron is fixed, witch basically means 2+months.
    u mean 2+ years from how long is neltharion and mop realms working and they are not 100% fixed?? i bet that AT core will come in few years or sadlly it may never come... If At core does not come im moving on :) for now i am trying to keep myself calm since the server is unbalanced and i am staying for now cuz i miss old AT and i want old AT and i bet many more want old AT.... but if no AT soon WS will die with less than 100 population... perhaps...

15. but if no AT soon WS will die with less than 100 population... perhaps...
    Atm we have these numbers alrdy.
    Today we had 26 Horde and 45 Alli players online. Total 72 players. A few Days ago was Total 49 Players online. ( in the morning ofc )
    But even at peak times more then 350 player total online you will not see again here. ( and this also for only 1 Hour of the Day, and on Weekends )

123 ... Last