1. Go back to mortal Jimusa
    jk id really gaf
    fix this Server wtf is wrong with ur gms how long is bonelink aviable for rogues??
    oh wait they still have it imagine this on retail maximal 1 week and they wouldve removed it.
    But hey they are not trying to be blizzlike...
    Don't come me with "your whining doesn't make it faster" you are unprofessional like no other atleast admit it
    the Server died because of you not giving any sht about this Server so stop acting like you care about it :)

2. It is so funny, that "moderators" and romz who has no PVP background wants to tell us what core we should play.

The so called "whinefest" is legit, but with several reasons.
    First of all: Malaco said that we can keep AT core with no problem, obviously it was a lie.
    2. After almost half a year we have serious balance problems (overpowered pve items)
    3. Lack of bugfixes (just check bugtracker: 5 month old gamebreaking bugreports - still not fixed)
    4. 2 (!) months ago Malaco promised us again that you will implement AT core to satisfy 95% of the population of Warsong.
    He said they only need tiny more work from a DEV to finish the job - obviously it was a false statement again.

So please, instead of talking of something you clearly have no idea, why don't you just make a POLL about it...
    You have no idea what my background is cause I don't allow you to know ;)

I never told you what core you should play let alone Obnoxious, I simply brought arguments that you can't even refute. Especially since you haven't done it now. It is the people who are in charge of the core change that is telling us what core we should play on. Besides you have Blackrock if you want the AT core go there. Which is same argument AT players told me to go to Neltharion if I wanted any PvE aspect. Go to blackrock if you want AT Core. Otherwise that is YOUR problem. But it is ironic though, you are one of the few vocal people who want to dictate how Warsong should be especially when it comes to the Core.

3. UPDATE 1
    The release date has been postponed.
    New ETA 1 sep. Hopefully before that

UPDATE 2
    The core has been converted to support the warsong structure.
    However the developer that will complete the conversion and apply is currently on vacation.
    I will not give a new ETA since i don't want to break any promises.

2 month vacation, molten must be paying him millions

4. If the staff actually cared bout warsong, they would have noticed the dropping population, taken a break from their weekly dungeon releases, and worked on it. A basic instance such as ring of valor.... they couldn't spare their precious time to finish. The BGs that I'll never play simply because the Developers are PvE fans... it's just sick.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....opment-Balance

The community may be filled with halfwits, cheaters, and scumbags... but I guess it's my home.
    I'll be on warsong until the day they take it down... RIP.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

5. If the staff actually cared bout warsong, they would have noticed the dropping population, taken a break from their weekly dungeon releases, and worked on it. A basic instance such as ring of valor.... they couldn't spare their precious time to finish. The BGs that I'll never play simply because the Developers are PvE fans... it's just sick.
    We're well aware of the realm's population, Jugger. Just the same as we're aware of the other realm's populations with many many times the population size. We have to set priorities. Obviously not everyone is going to be happy with them, but the majority matters.

First ... 234