1. Who said pugs cant do Light of Dawn?

On 10th of October 2015 a incredible 25hc PuG run was formed, which managed to down LK after about 7-8 long tries on LK.

Thank you to everyone who joined and see you next week !
    Edited: October 11, 2015

2. 50% Encore
    Demi wtf never knew u had a mage, if u read dis: u a nub.

3. I'm pretty sure that the final raid composition its not the same as the initial one and many Encore'rs joined on the way when the usual pug dc's and failures took place. But no matter how u put it it was not a 100% guild run and it was a succes mostly because of "Kebab's" leading skills.

Cheers

4. It was between 6-9 encore ppl so check up fact before u say. And they finish cause of good tanks and good ppl. (and ofc kebab with his awesome leading).

5. It was between 6-9 encore ppl so check up fact before u say. And they finish cause of good tanks and good ppl. (and ofc kebab with his awesome leading).
    im counting 14 bro and when u wanna tell me facts say facts and not vague numbers haha
    edit: mate i dont know why u feel offended by my comment like wtf. just wanted to point out how the guild keeps going after half of us retired.

6. judging by http://www.upload.ee/image/5251953/W...115_020114.jpg
    the pic where u have loot up i see exactly 9 people outside of encore,meaning that the other 16 or maybe 15(not sure about 1 name) are encore,so our guild carried well,anyhow gz,having even just 1 pug to get lod is a feat of its own.

7. Kebab & good leading skills in the same sentence.. stop trolling lel

8. All i can see is Encore carrying one more raid !

PEACE !!!