1. I think the prices are set just right, only players who are hardcore role-players would want to donate at this stage (vanilla content) allowing for the player base progression to be balanced. Those who want to donate would save their money till the wotlk content . What i want at this time for donaters are little perks like skipping quees and talking to opposite factions.Vanity items such as cool mounts or costumes should be prioritized in the market instead of weapons and armor at this stage of development. These perks/vanities wont ruin the game progress but still it would give a sense of distinction from normal players and donaters. :D
    Edited: October 14, 2015

2. If I had the money and capabilites I would donate for the server simply cause I want to support it not so I could buy some item which I know I can get in-game for sure, I think the price should be around 80 coins for WotLK items, but then again do not enable a thing like coin trade etc. I do not support the fact that ppl who didnt donate items could get coins and buy items with them, even though I was doing that in the past I do not support it on Lordaeron it would ruin it a bit imo.

I hope there will be more ppl who will donate cause they want to support the server and to help u Warmane keep it up, rather then donating and expecting to get something back, yes a gift is nice from u but u get my point.
    I've actually donated a substantial amount of money to warmane and I love the steep prices on Lordaeron. I wont buy gear on lord, as it is too expensive for me. But the overall feel of the server is much better when not everyone is running around in BiS gear. Now mounts and pets, that I might donate for :)

And ofcourse, the skipping of queues would be a nice touch.

3. Vanity addition update: Classic mounts have been released on Lordaeron marketplace as of yesterday starting with 5 coins. As of now there have been 0 mounts or items purchased with coins on Lordaeron in the last 12 hours.

4. Vanity addition update: Classic mounts have been released on Lordaeron marketplace as of yesterday starting with 5 coins. As of now there have been 0 mounts or items purchased with coins on Lordaeron in the last 12 hours.
    I think that sales will stay low till we hit the wotlk expansion, by then people will have decided what their "main" character will be and be more willing to invest in cosmetic and other items.
    I'll donate on my accounts again when i hit lvl80, but for now we're all lvling up.

At this moment the server is still building it's foundations for the future, it will pay off eventually.
    Server was full again last night. :) GJ warmane

5. Heh I am only interested in 36 foror:-)

6. starting with 5 coins. As of now there have been 0 mounts or items purchased with coins on Lordaeron in the last 12 hours.
    Reckon I'd've not get a 50 silver something for 5 :/

7. ... Zulian Tiger on marketplace ? Seriously ?
    Why don't you just put mounts that can't be obtainable IG ?

8. ... Zulian Tiger on marketplace ? Seriously ?
    Why don't you just put mounts that can't be obtainable IG ?
    He's obtainable ingame as far as i'm aware? I don't mind that tiger really... It's 60 coins... It's a lot of money for the server.

9. Vanity addition update: Classic mounts have been released on Lordaeron marketplace as of yesterday starting with 5 coins. As of now there have been 0 mounts or items purchased with coins on Lordaeron in the last 12 hours.
    There is no mount there which any significant amount of people see as their "favourite ideal mount".

Ashes and Ravenlord will sell when they are added, not so much given they will be very expensive... but they will.

10. He's obtainable ingame as far as i'm aware? I don't mind that tiger really... It's 60 coins... It's a lot of money for the server.
    Yes he is, and that's the problem. Have you read my post ?
    I'm asking them to put only mounts that "can't" be obtainable IG.

11. 100+ coins for very good items is about right (if it is changed, I would only reduce it by a slight amount). This way 90 or even 95% of people who have high end items will have earned them by playing the game and not by spending their money. And the argument "no one will donate" doesn't count because lordaeron is only 1 of MANY servers warmane has and thus there will be absolutely no problem regarding server costs etc.

This is, in my opinion, the perfect balance between a non-donor and a donor server. People who REALLY want to have high stuff but not spend time farming it will have to spend much money (but in the end get what they want) and people who love servers that have a fair donation system should also be satisfied.

12. Yes he is, and that's the problem. Have you read my post ?
    I'm asking them to put only mounts that "can't" be obtainable IG.
    imo they should put all possible vanity items available in database.
    i mean - why not?
    as far as i know there is no Zulian Tiger Realm First! achievement or something...
    if someone buy any mount/pet/tabard it has only pros - no impact in-game, more cash to hold server and pay Warmane salaries...

also - on my example - on old Lord I defeated LK25HC countless times but never be able to get Invincible (either no drop or outbid on dkp ;] ) - thankfully it was on a market and i bought it after some Christmas coin refund event..

also - up-vote for Foror's Crate available on marketplace! :>
    Edited: October 14, 2015

13. Heh I am only interested in 36 foror:-)
    I don't think they're going to add those tho'.
    Im actually hoping for them as well,but we gotta wait and see I guess.

First ... 910111213 ... Last