1. I would prefer you found some other way to make money.

Buying items no matter what the case gives players an advantage over others who don't pay. Whether it's just time invested or not, it destroys the balance of the server.

2. Mount and bag additions have started to improve Lordaeron's funding as of last 24 hours, even though it is likely due to late release and first-day effect. Either way any changes and tweaking we may have to make to bring realm's funding of itself in-line with other realms we will maintain realm's design characteristic by keeping items obtainable very rare by maintaining them at high costs (such as Portable Hole currently costing 50 coins).

3. how are you to make gold from tailoring when they got all bags for sale including the one with 36 slots

4. how are you to make gold from tailoring when they got all bags for sale including the one with 36 slots
    They cost extremely high for a cosmetic item, and don't omit the fact that the most expensive bag costs 100 coins. All additions are checked thoroughly to make sure they are costly enough make no or minimal impact in-game. If 1 out of 200 people would spend coins on a bag from the marketplace you will still have 199 out of potential 200 to sell your crafted bag to.

5. Kear i know a German Wotlk Server who only sell Codes for a TCG Bag, in these Bags are ONLY cosmetic Items like:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=38577
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=33223
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=35227
    Total 35 items in the Bag and a random drop chance. ( a few Mounts are also in, but with just 1%chance. )

And if you see a Player there with a http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=49284 ( the Mount with just 0.1% drop chance from the Bag ) its rally something special. And since its so rare more Players want it ;)

The Server total Pay the Bills with this System, you should really think about such a System for Lordaeron.
    The Players love the Bags, and many buy them.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

6. Mount and bag additions have started to improve Lordaeron's funding as of last 24 hours, even though it is likely due to late release and first-day effect. Either way any changes and tweaking we may have to make to bring realm's funding of itself in-line with other realms we will maintain realm's design characteristic by keeping items obtainable very rare by maintaining them at high costs (such as Portable Hole currently costing 50 coins).
    I don't want to sound rude and all but don't expect to be making much money off of Vanilla or TBC gear. I mean the bags and mounts are fine. They will surely generate some profit. But your funding will only start to rise once you release the WotLK content. And I'm certain that You're aware of this. So as you said in an earlier post, it's too early to judge about the current state of the funding that this realm generates due to the fact that 99% of the population isn't going to spend a dime on Vanilla or TBC gear items. It's in your own interest to NOT delay the WotLK launch the same way you delayed the TBC one.

7. Please remove the ZG mounts from the shop. Let at least those two mounts be somwhat unique. Please =(

8. All this endless crying. My god...

The mounts are rare as they come. Who is really going to pay 60 euro's for a mount? Not a whole lot of people.
    Same with the crying about "RIP TAILORING". Are you serious?! Do you honestly expect everyone will buy a bag for 100 euro's? The vast majority of players will still get them from the AH.

As for players suggesting "Only TCG bags", really? Most "servers" are a beefed gaming PC or old proliant bought at a yard sale somewhere, have been placed on someones bedroom and run a few hundred players. It's not hard to "cover costs" when your costs are 20 bucks to keep your mom happy about the power usage.

Ignorant....

9. @ Kaer
    please, be aware that most people wont buy much before North will be released.
    dont give up the ideas of extreme marketplace because no one is buying anything right now.
    also, prices are high and even buying a portable hole or your favourite mount need to be considered twice and many players require to give up from few more real world beers and pizzas to buy in-game item ;]

aha, not to mention:
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Old_School_Ride
    wonder if you can actually make those without fraction restriction? i mean that no matter what fraction you are you can get all from list?

10. I love playing on this server, it has many ppl on it.leveling is very good, prices are bit high but i love that too, playing something easy isnt fun, better to play hardcore, and for those who want rdf or cheaper weapons to buy from donations....well they have your other servers witch they can play, they dont have to play this one.pls dont ruin this fun hardcore server becouse of some ppl, leave it as it is.if this is hardcore dont give players chance to buy items it isnt fair.....

11. I love playing on this server, it has many ppl on it.leveling is very good, prices are bit high but i love that too, playing something easy isnt fun, better to play hardcore, and for those who want rdf or cheaper weapons to buy from donations....well they have your other servers witch they can play, they dont have to play this one.pls dont ruin this fun hardcore server becouse of some ppl, leave it as it is.if this is hardcore dont give players chance to buy items it isnt fair.....
    They need to have some sort of coin shop to be able to have the server... so they have to give players a chance to buy items... I know it is anyoing to see people with gear they have not played for.. but you should be happy people donate..

As people say, I do not think many people will buy a lot of 60-70 items, most people will wait untill level 80.

12. I know, jut wanted to give my opinion :) i also did donate 2 times :) once for Heart of the Aspects and once for gold so i can buy Mekgineer's Chopper.But this time i will make my own chopper by leveling up my eng ^^ Just wanted to say if u donate and buy something like mount, that is ok.but to buy better gear, its not ok.u spend hour and hours in bg and arena and u earn some parts of gear, and 1 person comes by donate and buy gear....well that is not ok :D this is my opinion,i dont want to argue, that is just my opinion.
    respect 4 other opinions, and hope u respect mine

13. Firstly, just because Lordaeron has significantly low funding compared to other realms and its population does not mean that it will have big financial problems - it is premature to assume that. Secondly, and more importantly, Lordaeron is NOT and will NOT be in a possibility of being shut down. Shutting down a realm is like throwing your child into the street just because he doesn't get a job when he becomes an adult, irrespective whether he is unable or just lazy. The latter being possible to remedy.

Warsong is an example of a realm that doesn't pay for itself, and from the analogy above we can put it into the 'unable' category due to its low population. As we clearly see we have not and do not intend on shutting it down, neither are we able to merge it with another due to the nature of a PvP-only realm.
    "People such as me and probably many others would want a more pure experience..once everyone donates it will be just like the others. It might need a bit of tweaking, but the donation gear IMO should be costly and also not best in slot for the current dungeon ilevel. Please don't ruin that for us. Many of us came to play here because we appreciate a real challenge, and giving other players any kind of performance advantage through paying is going to affect the server in a negative way, and chase away the truly harcdore players."

Also you should consider adding more options that are harmless for gameplay such as faction change for points with limitation to even populaion. Like now is more horde than alliance, u should allow X'number from (H>A, A>H) of faction changes - simple as that. Also race change for coins.

You shouldn't even open blackrock and warsong, because doesn't pay off, whats the point then? To satisfy that few PVP'ers? They can do the same on other realms. Those 500 players in total (as this reply is written) will move to Neltharion, Frostwolf or LK relams, maybe other pservers or simply stop playing, but with a result of 2 less realms to handle - money money. Sometimes option like this is better than ruining experience on other realms.

Finally, what's the point of having something advertised as a pure hardcore realm with no pay to win - u've got to earn it,where everything works almost in 100%, with progression, no DF enabled so the social aspect is way better than what is happening atm on retail, wotking legandary questline, when you can simply go and play on x7 LK realms, where soon™ you will port everything(same hardcore experience but faster leveling etc), with everything on marketplace where people just focus raiding ICC and spamming PVP daily - same will be when wotlk is released on Lord.
    If u want to have donation here but it cant be vanity items only, go ahead and make it full with some limit - one item per month or so, also open DF because of this and this realm will be the same as two other LK relams are.

14. Like now is more horde than alliance
    There was a 200 player difference on 6800 online players. Hardly worth mentioning.

15. No, it's not wrong. We keep servers and the donations each generate separated.
    Lordaeron has to hold its own by itself, not by relying on what other servers get from donations.
    already said something like this in the past: people not spending their coins, or donating because of lordaeron and spending their points "randomly" at for example cata and mop.... how are those seen?

is tthere some distribution key by played time or...? there are a few people donating lots of money without spending the coins.

Maybe there could be made an option to chose the realm where the donation is meant for.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last