1. I know, jut wanted to give my opinion :) i also did donate 2 times :) once for Heart of the Aspects and once for gold so i can buy Mekgineer's Chopper.But this time i will make my own chopper by leveling up my eng ^^ Just wanted to say if u donate and buy something like mount, that is ok.but to buy better gear, its not ok.u spend hour and hours in bg and arena and u earn some parts of gear, and 1 person comes by donate and buy gear....well that is not ok :D this is my opinion,i dont want to argue, that is just my opinion.
    respect 4 other opinions, and hope u respect mine
    I fully respect what you say, and I agree with you:) I would like to so people not able to buy gear for money, but it is needed to keep the server alive :). But as you say, they should focus more on other stuff that will not change peoples gear, like mounts, bags, etc.

____

I also love the prices. Maybe they should make the 60-70 gear price a bit lower, since most people will not have use for it when wotlk release + more people will actually support the server by also buying 60-70 gear if the price gets lower. The 80 gear price I agree with - it will make less donators - but people that want to donate still can and there will be some money for warmane:)

2. I like the prices but 50 coins for 24 slot bags?Isnt that bit overkill?100 coins for 36 slot bags?Thats 100 bucks for extra 12 slot space'?Seems totally overkill ,and its far beyond 700% (8 coins on other server 8x7>56>) which means its roughly 1300 %.

Dont think anone will buy it,id rather hit the vendor back :)

3. I think the prices are proposterous and ridiculous.

4. But as you say, they should focus more on other stuff that will not change peoples gear, like mounts, bags, etc.
    We need to focus on what people are up to wanting as a reward for their donations. Unfortunately there aren't many people who make donations purely to support the server without thinking about what they will get out of it. We offer a free service, but it isn't free for us to maintain it, so we have to bend a little towards what will help us with our costs.

It's why I made my question pages ago: the people saying the prices are fine like this, are they people who donate or plan on donating to get stuff with theses prices? It's easy to say the prices are fine when someone never donated and/or has no plan on making a donation to help with Lordaeron, but it makes the opinion a bit invalid.

5. We need to focus on what people are up to wanting as a reward for their donations. Unfortunately there aren't many people who make donations purely to support the server without thinking about what they will get out of it. We offer a free service, but it isn't free for us to maintain it, so we have to bend a little towards what will help us with our costs.

It's why I made my question pages ago: the people saying the prices are fine like this, are they people who donate or plan on donating to get stuff with theses prices? It's easy to say the prices are fine when someone never donated and/or has no plan on making a donation to help with Lordaeron, but it makes the opinion a bit invalid.
    Id have to agree completely Obnoxious,when i dont like something il say,but regardlss of anything il keep donating as much as possible overtime.If nothing else,it helps the server.Doesent matter if i like the prices ,but il still express my opinion.
    I think prices for cosmetics (in this particular case bags,are extremly high)considering in a month people will already have so much gold to buy 12x of t hose bags (talking bout 24 slot ones that cost 50 coins atm).

But when it comes to gear,gear should be around that pricing,60-80,90 coins.Cosmetics on other hand virtually have no impact on economy(how many people donate only for bags,and TCG items that can make damage to economy).In my personal opnion around 2,3% compared to lets say end game gear which is 90-95%.
    I

6. It's why I made my question pages ago: the people saying the prices are fine like this, are they people who donate or plan on donating to get stuff with theses prices? It's easy to say the prices are fine when someone never donated and/or has no plan on making a donation to help with Lordaeron, but it makes the opinion a bit invalid.
    Ok maybe I was using a bit wrong words. Yes I agree the prices is high, but I think it is a nice way to keep less people donating, at the same time that they still make money. I guess that is a part of the reason why the prices is high... to make less people donate a lot or people donate generally less, to keep it balanced - but still make money.
    -Maybe lower the price of bags and stuff like that, but the gear price should not be much lower.

(Just my opinion, I migth be wrong) :)
    So far I do not know if I will donate or not, it depends on how well the server progress :).

7. i am for aggressive restriction, or at least make items that are not relevant for pvp and pve cheaper. Like bags,mounts (those are just esthetic stuff). Basically items that effects pvp and pve should be expensive and have condition.

8. We need to focus on what people are up to wanting as a reward for their donations. Unfortunately there aren't many people who make donations purely to support the server without thinking about what they will get out of it. We offer a free service, but it isn't free for us to maintain it, so we have to bend a little towards what will help us with our costs.

Here's my opinion as someone who has donated on 2 accounts and is planning on doing it again, should I find a proper WotLK GEAR item or a mount to buy:
    - The current prices are everything BUT OK. They are way too high. 20+ dollars for a 20 slot bag is a "HELL NO!". I'm not even gonna talk about the currently available gear because we both know no one's gonna' buy it. I liked the old Molten prices. There is absolutely NO CHANCE whatsoever that I'll be buying anything off of the marketplace in its current state. Literally nothing. I, as many, am also against P2W, but we both know that gear and weapons are 90% of what people pay for. And most of the server realizes that! We realize that the server needs to cover its operating costs and that's not gonna' happen by selling bags or sh***y Vanilla/TBC items that no one will buy. The only problem I had with the old Molten marketplace were the Heroic weapons (and, of course, the Legendaries). That's all! I wasn't against the heroic gear items or normal mode items. I was utterly fine with it. I was even fine with the PvP weapons, as long as they weren't the ones that require high arena ranking in order to wear. There will always be those individuals who will ALWAYS be against any type of gear/weapons on the marketplace, but as you said, they are those who either have never donated or have donated just to skip queues. Hosting and maintaining a server isn't cheap. That's what people need to realize. The staff members aren't here only because of Malaco's good looks and his glorious mane (hence the server's name). They actually need to eat. And even though it's too early to judge at this point, due to the fact that the actual content that people will agree on paying for is nowhere near released (Ulduar/ICC stuff), the marketplace is generating nowhere near as enough revenue to cover any of its costs.

9. - The current prices are everything BUT OK. They are way too high. 20+ dollars for a 20 slot bag is a "HELL NO!". I'm not even gonna talk about the currently available gear because we both know no one's gonna' buy it. I liked the old Molten prices. There is absolutely NO CHANCE whatsoever that I'll be buying anything off of the marketplace in its current state. Literally nothing. I, as many, am also against P2W, but we both know that gear and weapons are 90% of what people pay for. And most of the server realizes that! We realize that the server needs to cover its operating costs and that's not gonna' happen by selling bags or sh***y Vanilla/TBC items that no one will buy. The only problem I had with the old Molten marketplace were the Heroic weapons (and, of course, the Legendaries). That's all! I wasn't against the heroic gear items or normal mode items. I was utterly fine with it. I was even fine with the PvP weapons, as long as they weren't the ones that require high arena ranking in order to wear. There will always be those individuals who will ALWAYS be against any type of gear/weapons on the marketplace, but as you said, they are those who either have never donated or have donated just to skip queues. Hosting and maintaining a server isn't cheap. That's what people need to realize. The staff members aren't here only because of Malaco's good looks and his glorious mane (hence the server's name). They actually need to eat. And even though it's too early to judge at this point, due to the fact that the actual content that people will agree on paying for is nowhere near released (Ulduar/ICC stuff), the marketplace is generating nowhere near as enough revenue to cover any of its costs.
    Alright, but unless you meant keeping the same prices on Lordaeron as on any other server, you didn't give suggestions about what you would consider a good price, keeping in mind both that we need to maintain the costs covered (we aren't here to be around hair, like you said, otherwise I have longer hair and since before Malaco was born - we already had that base covered) and don't want to flood the server with coin stuff. Keeping the same cost we have for the other servers would already go against that. We want higher costs, but not so high they turn prohibitive.

10. Alright, but unless you meant keeping the same prices on Lordaeron as on any other server, you didn't give suggestions about what you would consider a good price, keeping in mind both that we need to maintain the costs covered (we aren't here to be around hair, like you said, otherwise I have longer hair and since before Malaco was born - we already had that base covered) and don't want to flood the server with coin stuff. Keeping the same cost we have for the other servers would already go against that. We want higher costs, but not so high they turn prohibitive.
    It would be reasonable to set the prices about 25-30% higher than those on the other realms. Also, I don't believe that lower prices will lead to such extends as those seen in the other realms, due to the fact that you will not be selling Legendaries (and hopefully no HC weapons either at least in the first few months of an HC Raid release). Sooner or later people will indeed be overgeared but that won't (and never had been) an effect solely caused by the marketplace, but due to the fact that the expansions were never meant to be played for such long periods of time. It's just bound to happen and there's nothing you can do about it, even if you disable the marketplace completely.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

11. I bet if Warmane made it so buying the Foror bag for $100 got you special Lordaeron supporter status and allowed you to bypass login queues, a lot of people would buy it at that price. I know I would.

12. Hi.
    Dont know if anyone read the realm info but the warmane staff did say that all items will be available ingame.
    The shop items are for those who want endgame items faster
    I for 1 agree with the marketplace its a good way to keep the server up and runing
    Edited: October 15, 2015

13. Here's my opinion as someone who has donated on 2 accounts and is planning on doing it again, should I find a proper WotLK GEAR item or a mount to buy:
    - The current prices are everything BUT OK. They are way too high. 20+ dollars for a 20 slot bag is a "HELL NO!". I'm not even gonna talk about the currently available gear because we both know no one's gonna' buy it. I liked the old Molten prices. There is absolutely NO CHANCE whatsoever that I'll be buying anything off of the marketplace in its current state. Literally nothing. I, as many, am also against P2W, but we both know that gear and weapons are 90% of what people pay for. And most of the server realizes that! We realize that the server needs to cover its operating costs and that's not gonna' happen by selling bags or sh***y Vanilla/TBC items that no one will buy. The only problem I had with the old Molten marketplace were the Heroic weapons (and, of course, the Legendaries). That's all! I wasn't against the heroic gear items or normal mode items. I was utterly fine with it. I was even fine with the PvP weapons, as long as they weren't the ones that require high arena ranking in order to wear. There will always be those individuals who will ALWAYS be against any type of gear/weapons on the marketplace, but as you said, they are those who either have never donated or have donated just to skip queues. Hosting and maintaining a server isn't cheap. That's what people need to realize. The staff members aren't here only because of Malaco's good looks and his glorious mane (hence the server's name). They actually need to eat. And even though it's too early to judge at this point, due to the fact that the actual content that people will agree on paying for is nowhere near released (Ulduar/ICC stuff), the marketplace is generating nowhere near as enough revenue to cover any of its costs.
    Dude... I think you misunderstood their intentions. They dont wan't you buy gears... This is a progress realm much like the multiple vanilla/tbc projects that are going on right now, it releases content progressively and not in a p2w manner

14. Prices for the bags are extemely high, like it doesn't affect the economy or the experience to anyone, why are they so expensive?
    You can remove those that can ruin the economy like the Portable hole and Gigantique bag, but the rest that are BoP should remain and more realistic price it doesn't give any special benefits to anyone and as soon as TBC hits people will have enough gold to buy the biggest bag available [Portable hole]

15. Just an idea : why not selling raid reset.
    you can for example use coins to reset your ICC id OR Ulduar or others raids or maybe just reset all on one time.
    it makes a good profits and hardcore players will enjoy.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last