1. How about you just play the video game? cause video games are... fun!

2. WTS Elixir of Giant Growth, much cheaper than AH, just email or whisper "Leu" in-game. I'm alliance.

3. when can we expect the store to be updated?

4. when can we expect the store to be updated?
    This.. When will the Deadly PvP set be available on the store?

5. May 5, 2016  
    how is the marketplace going to look like after everything is released?will you still need to buy lower ilvl items for those horrible prices?

6. July 6, 2016  
    Hi Warmane community!
    I read the example for what items you can buy and I got a little confused: "Items can only be upgraded (existing equipped item must be no less than 30 item levels below the new one" . Does this mean I cannot buy say an epic 200 item because it's not a part of a set and not technically an upgrade? Or does it mean that if I want to buy an ilvl 200 item, my previous item HAS to be ilvl 170max? Has anyone bought something who could confirm this :) I got some coins over and don't want to waste on an item I cannot use :) Thanks for your time reading this!

7. Item and gold trading is now available on Lordaeron through the Marketplace.
    Can we get point shop on Lordaeron too?

8. Can all mounts bought on the marketplace be used with any race that has the appropriate riding skill, regardless of faction? So can my blood elf use the Reins of the Striped Nightsaber?

9. Was wondering the same thing, when will the store be updated? Looking forward to it!

10. I'd like to see Marketplace go back to offering gear and weapons because if a realm is not going to offer them it should be done from the beginning. Since Lordaeron already did have such a Market place those that leveled one single toon quickly to 80 bought epic gear and now they have a bit of a monopoly. When you add in disabled RDF it creates a huge obstacle for advancement of casual and new players and those that leveled several toons at the same time. I've see people actually demand 4.6K GS for easy peasy UK HC. Not only does that effectively rule out those below 4+K (most gear in Norms is under iLevel 200) but it creates a climate where people grab any gear that has higher GS whether the stats suit their class or not. That seems to me to be the antithesis of what a x1 realm should be or aspire to. It should be for the grooming of great, knowledgeable players who know their class.
    Edited: December 12, 2016

11. You could never buy the best gear from the Lordaeron Marketplace. And even when you could buy any gear at all, you had to have the items that were just under it in item level. What people bought is now completely irrelevant due to the amount of people have been getting heroic gear when that heroic gear was never offered. It will be even more irrelevant when we release ICC (soon tm) and the Frozen Halls dungeons. As for disabled dungeon finder, that too is also Blizzlike until ICC is released (soon tm). Which doesn't mean we'll launch the dungeon finder on Lordaeron (maybe). Anyone that is below 4K "gearscore" are more than welcome to get above 4k "gearscore" just like everyone else who got there did.

12. Thank you, Mercy, for your points but I think you missed mine. I'll mention 1st since it is not likely to change and is actually irrelevant, with Transmog in any version of 3x we are no longer truly "blizzlike". What's more important is , since I never mentioned "Heroic gear", that those who got to 80 with one toon many months before either more casual players or like me with many toons leveled at once including professions, is that they could get the best possible gear in game because nobody could ask for ridiculous levels of GS and they could fill out harder items with Marketplace,. Once they advanced from that they had an elite monopoly where they do indeed commonly ask for insane levels of GS even compared to that required by RDF . So it is NOT "just like everyone else did" when seen in that light.

Just FTR I am not ignorant of WoW nor inexperienced nor lazy. I've been playing WOTLK exclusively for over 5 years , every single class and spec, and have been a GM for almost 2 years, and had several KingSlayers., representing 1000's of hours. If Marketplace had so little impact, why castrate it? If "blizzlike" is so important why transmog? If RBG works why not RDF? Most importantly what's the delay on ICC content?

13. Sad part is you can no longer get the old naxx 60 gear for transmog now :/

First ... 91718192021 Last