1. The sad part is Marketpqace should remain the same and not offer gear for awhile and then stop giving early levelers a leg up. Should either never have gear or always have gear not change horses midstream. Never a good idea.

2. The Marketplace on Lordaeron Warmane Store for coins, does not offer gear. I am not sure what you are referring to? Trade, maybe?

3. angelfire - It used to. I have a number of 80s around 4K GS (some as high as 4.6K) that STILL have excellent weapons or trinks I bought with coins on Lordaeron. However I missed out because only 3 of the 6 I have on Lordaeron made it to 80 before Marketplace was castrated. That is exactly my point. Those who leveled only one toon or n4eglected to do profs got to 80 fast enough to get several useful items way ahead of everyone else and then demanded ultra high GS for ez-peazy dungeons and raids. IMHO it should always stay the same to have a level playing field - either always have some gear or never have gear..

This server is run by the previous head of Molten who promised it would be a replacement for Molten, get back as much as possible of what loyal members lost, minus some of what we lost in Moltdown. It's been 2 years and it still is nowhere near a replacement starting with over a year before a x1 was available. no RDF, nerfed emblem rewards, no points marketplace, no ICC, 3.30 restrictions on many crafts, and on and on. In all fairness I salute Kaer for improving it with so many new working quests, but grinding is next to impossible after a point., yet we have Transmog and RBG. Sometimes it makes me sad, other times angry. Its just not right. The losses from Moltdown were already massive, yet after 2 years we still suffer some.
    Edited: February 6, 2017 Reason: clarity

4. angelfire - It used to. I have a number of 80s around 4K GS (some as high as 4.6K) that STILL have excellent weapons or trinks I bought with coins on Lordaeron. However I missed out because only 3 of the 6 I have on Lordaeron made it to 80 before Marketplace was castrated. That is exactly my point. Those who leveled only one toon or n4eglected to do profs got to 80 fast enough to get several useful items way ahead of everyone else and then demanded ultra high GS for ez-peazy dungeons and raids. IMHO it should always stay the same to have a level playing field - either always have some gear or never have gear..

This server is run by the previous head of Molten who promised it would be a replacement for Molten, get back as much as possible of what loyal members lost, minus some of what we lost in Moltdown. It's been 2 years and it still is nowhere near a replacement starting with over a year before a x1 was available. no RDF, nerfed emblem rewards, no points marketplace, no ICC, 3.30 restrictions on many crafts, and on and on. In all fairness I salute Kaer for improving it with so many new working quests, but grinding is next to impossible after a point., yet we have Transmog and RBG. Sometimes it makes me sad, other times angry. Its just not right. The losses from Moltdown were already massive, yet after 2 years we still suffer some.
    Similar issue on icecrown due to the old vote shop having ICC/RS gear. Lots of noobens running around with ilv 264/271 that never stepped foot in a raid raising the bar for pugs making life harder for new players who may do more dps but have 1k less gs...

Idk, they are wishy washy and repeat their mistakes often

Lord was a good thing for me personally tho, chars sold like hotcakes early on, i even managed to get 200 coins for a lv 70

5. Hey , how about you provide the coins store with at least some green items and stuff that can be used for transmog ? It won't change gameplay and will also provide the server with more income .

6. Hey guys so a couple of days ago i sold a character my understanding is i have to wait 72 hours before i can use these tokens.
    I have two questions relating to this.

Question 1: Is there anyway i can see how longs left before i can access my coins ?

Question 2: There's currently a character im interested in on the store. It means buying 100 tokens for me to have the ammount needed to purchise if i do this will my locked tokens unlock ?

Thanks in advance.

7. Hi guys, can you just open the point shop in Lordearon with the same items as Icecrown point shop and more people will instantly play there, i remember when we had more then 10k online, was an amazing experiance but now it feels like its dieying :(

8. July 4, 2017  
    Bad idea i think icecrown shop kill the fun, for more people maybe up rate *3 woltk its a old game people doesnt want blizz rate with a game they did and did and did

9. July 5, 2017  
    Hi guys, can you just open the point shop in Lordearon with the same items as Icecrown point shop and more people will instantly play there, i remember when we had more then 10k online, was an amazing experiance but now it feels like its dieying :(
    if you want icecrown why dont play on icecrown.

if they add anything to shop it should be transmog gear up to ilvl 140 or something

10. Is there a topic where we could suggest adding items to the store? I am not talking about PVE items from raids, just "fun" stuff with no impact on the game, like Murloc Costume for example. Or Tabard of the Argent Dawn.

11. Is there a topic where we could suggest adding items to the store? I am not talking about PVE items from raids, just "fun" stuff with no impact on the game, like Murloc Costume for example. Or Tabard of the Argent Dawn.
    You can do that directly from the store - http://imgur.com/wwxnV2r

12. i was gonna try this server today.. **** any cash shop items (

to bad

only mounts and comp pets should be ion there

13. I am new to Lordaeron and have been reading through this thread and the Lordaeron Realm info one. In both threads it says you can buy gear through the donate shop, but I've asked quite a few players on the server itself and everyone says that it isn't possible to buy gear with coins.

Could I get some confirmation on wether or not it is possible to donate for gear on Lordaeron or not?

Any info is much appreciated.

14. Are people buying characters on Lordaeron? I have level 76 and 66, is it worth leveling them up to 80 and put them for sale? Need advice

15. Are people buying characters on Lordaeron? I have level 76 and 66, is it worth leveling them up to 80 and put them for sale? Need advice
    People do buy them yes, as long as the price isn't too overblown. For example, you could get like 30 coins for a char levels 70-80. 80's go for 30-50 coins. The higher the price the longer they take to sell. I sold a few nude 80s for 30 coins almost immediately as I started advertising it on global. Also, if you want to sell them a bit higher consider adding a few BoEs or leave very good/BiS trinkets/weapons on them.

First ... 1018192021 Last