1. And what do you care if i support server?Gtfo with such remarks,you should be ashamed.Donators who donate help keep realms up so you can play freely.

Prices are ok,maybe tune em down to 60-80 coins.130 seems bit overkill for lower tier item.

But wait ,and lets see how it pans out at 80.I dont think people will donate for Tbc/Vanilla items,at least not when its scheduled for upgrading (next cotent lurks behind corner).

Overall pleased with marketplace setup and decision.

While it will allow extra income,it will also be very hard by so people wont walk BIS geared,unless you are raiding in ver good guild.

2. Do you really think someone would buy ANYTHING with such insane prices? Like, 117 coins for a ****ty weapon... ridicilous. I don't think many people will donate anymore if the prices are so high. Do you guys actually have enough cash to keep up the server running without any donations, so that's why you make super-ultra-high prices? If yes then alright.

No hard feeling towards anyone, I am just saying what I truly mean.

3. Why you feel the need to donate in order to get gear ?
    Because theoretically i'ts possible that you play for 5 years and never get item.

Anyways to topic, according to cost looks like you can simply close marketplace. :D people who have normal version not gonna even buy heroic for old prices. Since it's not even item but small upgrade.
    Edited: October 12, 2015

4. though i most likely wont donate with these prices I absolutely support them

and to everyone saying that ppl will stop donating... you dont even need to leave the server...just leave the realm and go play Deathwing or Ragnaros
    those are the realms for ppl who only play to be able to pay for BiS gear....
    i dont know why you even bother playing on a realm which you were fully aware (months before release) that it wont have marketplace or have on with very hardcore limitations,so go cry elsewhere...(actually cry here for feedback lol )

i think prices are fine, 1000% increase sounds even better

5. I remember reading a Staff post in a thread about something similar stating, and I quote; "This is not a fun server."

I think this applies here as well, especially regarding Lordaeron in general and what I imagine it is intended to become.

6. and to everyone saying that ppl will stop donating... you dont even need to leave the server...just leave the realm and go play Deathwing or Ragnaros
    those are the realms for ppl who only play to be able to pay for BiS gear....
    hard to understand people with your kind logic, just because someone makes prediction or opinion must leave this or leave that or go play somewhere else ?
    personally i said people won't buy, but overall i don't care i would even prefer no marketplace at all, so i must play somewhere else anyways lol ?

7. hard to understand people with your kind logic, just because someone makes prediction or opinion must leave this or leave that or go play somewhere else ?
    personally i said people won't buy, but overall i don't care i would even prefer no marketplace at all, so i must play somewhere else anyways lol ?
    read it again...
    i didnt tell them to go play somewhere else... we have 3 realms which are basically the same
    you can buy BiS gear on 2 realms,you cant buy BiS on 1 realm (you knew you wont be able to buy months before the release)
    despite this you still choose to play on the realm where you cant buy BiS and then come cry on the forum
    cant even call this logic

p.s. you need logic? this realm is not for ppl who want to buy themselves BiS gear
    we have 2 other realms that for these kind of ppl
    Edited: October 12, 2015

8. I like this system. And by "like" I mean there's nothing I'd even remotely consider paying the amount asked for, so I can just forget about the shop and return to leveling.

9. What about monts? Will they be added to the marketplace?

10. I think it's a good balance, we've seen enough pay to win in the past few years. This will encourage people to actually play the game in order to gain something. This realm is a different track from the easy road, and i like it. It puts the more hard-working, like-minded people together. (read: less kids). Let's see where this road will take us.

11. Awesome guys, keep the prices up ;)

12. AWESOME !Prices are good as they are , DO NOT LOWER THEM , and people have to realize marketplace on lordaeron is there only so it can keep the realm up, not to gear massive amounts of people.

And NO i dont support when people ask for lower prices, 60coins, really ? Thats what we have on cata and its not good for PvP commnity and it SURE AS HELL wasnt good for PvE community and progress.

Love you Warmane, you have won me back as player.

13. Prices on Cata are 28,is it 28 and 60 same?

14. And what do you care if i support server?Gtfo with such remarks,you should be ashamed.Donators who donate help keep realms up so you can play freely.

Prices are ok,maybe tune em down to 60-80 coins.130 seems bit overkill for lower tier item.

But wait ,and lets see how it pans out at 80.I dont think people will donate for Tbc/Vanilla items,at least not when its scheduled for upgrading (next cotent lurks behind corner).

Overall pleased with marketplace setup and decision.

While it will allow extra income,it will also be very hard by so people wont walk BIS geared,unless you are raiding in ver good guild.
    Who said that im against donations? Yes, if u have money and ur willing to share, support Warmane, but u are aware that only few ppl can afford those items here? Im against all that speak that Lordaeron is ''hardcore realm'', disabled rdf and things that will make us all better players, except those who can pay to win (if u found urself there, idk wut to say). Hardcore means hardcore, and let it be for all. Disable marketplace or allow just cosmetics or mounts, something like that...

15. Did not read any replies, but this part will make quite some people sad:

MARKETPLACE COIN RESTRICTIONS:
    Items available will be 1 Tier below items obtainable in-game until all content is released in all modes
    Anyway, costs for highest tier items should be very very high. So many people were prepared to donate for full gear on the other realms, this should not be the case at all if you want to keep lordaeron healthy.

Also something important: were did the plan go to never have HC items in the coin store? (or did I just mix that up with no HC being on point store for other realms?)

First 1234513 ... Last