1. As a business major from UC Berkeley, I've reviewed many case studies of successful business that went through tough times or had to take huge risks and plot out business plans to bring in revenue. At the end of the day, just covering costs isn't enough, you need to make a significant profit to keep things going and expand. I completely understand where you guys are coming from and I support/wish the best for the future of this server. I think you'll find that this server will be a genius innovative plan moving forward and all that you invest will eventually pay off. I love the effort you guys have put forth thus far and can't wait to see how things unfold!

2. I almost fully support this. Maybe a few coins up or down, nothing major, all depending on the item worth. Seen some people asking for Shadowmourne on Marketplace, I hope it never comes to that. Or, even if you have to put it out there, you make an absurd pricing for it.

3. Why is everyone crying about steep prices? Unless warmane gets into financial trouble, the high prices are a very, very, good thing.

4. I like this system aswell, I wont be purchasing anything, and I hope its just the items being available :) No Job leveling or instant 80.

And everyone who says they dont have enough time to play enough to get good gear... (censored) simply dont play

Agreed with Shadowmourne being unobtainable via Shop, or anything that is highest tier

5. I almost fully support this. Maybe a few coins up or down, nothing major, all depending on the item worth. Seen some people asking for Shadowmourne on Marketplace, I hope it never comes to that. Or, even if you have to put it out there, you make an absurd pricing for it.
    Yeah, adding SM for very high price without any discounts would be cool, but it should also be obtainable IG.
    Edited: October 13, 2015

6. Not sure if it has ever been considered, suggested or effectively implemented, but why doesn't Warmane use advertisements as a source of income? Not as a replacer for the coin shop that is, but it could be helpful to maintain the price policy on Lordaeron, because I fear prices are too high (don't get me wrong, I am a 100 % fan of that) and will have to drop to be able to gather enough funds as Lordaeron is likely to remain Warmane's biggest server. Any thoughts?

7. Yeah, adding SM for very high price without any discounts would be cool, but it should also be obtainable IG.
    They said they would never put legendary items in the coin shop sooo... You gotta do the quest like anyone else.

8. I support his new marketplace totaly, tbh i would rather that there are no donors at all but I know that it has to be done because nobody would donate for you (warmane crew) without getting anything in return, which sucks cause we get to play wow which is why we are here...!
    anyway I like wow as it is, I like that I have to work for my items, lvls, professions etc. and that is the way it should be.
    Incresing cost and regulating items is probably the best thing you could do.
    Lordaeron was made to be different realm, a realm you need to put time and effort in and donations are opposite of that which makes no sense at all. Please dont change anything, leave the things as they are (or make it more expensive to get items, prolong expansions arrival etc :D ).
    If people want to donate to get better items quicker, they can play on other realms where they get everything else quicker.
    Thank you Warmane Crew! :)

9. Well .. all we need to do is wait and see what happens after a couple of months to a year or so from now as to how things go/turn around etc etc. . If server gets plenty of $$ then its well and good, Lordaeron will live long. If not.. then ... you guys can always come back to Dw/Rag.

10. Well .. all we need to do is wait and see what happens after a couple of months to a year or so from now as to how things go/turn around etc etc. . If server gets plenty of $$ then its well and good, Lordaeron will live long. If not.. then ... you guys can always come back to Dw/Rag.
    Haha no i think the Lord pop will stay on lord because of how much time and investment to the game and players that they have made on that server.... The shop will be heavily regulated so they cannot get a clear advantage from buying gear.

11. Nice! The higher the prices, the better. ( non premium account user :PP)

12. Haha no i think the Lord pop will stay on lord because of how much time and investment to the game and players that they have made on that server.... The shop will be heavily regulated so they cannot get a clear advantage from buying gear.
    lorda was there before wipe, an x1 realm with same prices as other realms people didn't complain much well some did. Donors got gear and in-turn kept the server alive and freebies got to play and farm items for free.There will always be people who QQ no mater what. Believe me i want lorda to stay long. Its nice having a unique realm as Lorda. I posted my comment above because i'm just speculating as to how many good people will actually go that extra mile and donate for 100+ coins for a single end gear item ( 100$ ) or 70-80 coins for a mount or for some low tier item. End gear will be obtainable through raiding so i'm not sure if someone will spend 100$ for an item. What you said is very true "Lorda pop will stay because of the time they invested in the game" and don't get me wrong but i'm not referring to players getting advantage through easy donations but i'm talking about the donations that will keep the server healthy and long lasting. 90% of donors wont just donate to keep the server up, they will obviously want something but with the current stated prices how many are willing to donate since all gear will be farm-able and forget about mounts and vanity items because only a few people are interested in getting those. My guess is people moved to Lorda with the sole intention/purpose of grinding for everything and out of that population 30-40% or less consist of those who are donors/those who are willing to donate and the rest will never donate. What if there are less donations on Lorda... will warmane still be able to keep it up? will they close it or will they redo coin prices..? If lorda gets closed down, then players will have no choice. So only time will tell.

13. lorda was there before wipe, an x1 realm with same prices as other realms people didn't complain much well some did. Donors got gear and in-turn kept the server alive and freebies got to play and farm items for free.There will always be people who QQ no mater what. Believe me i want lorda to stay long. Its nice having a unique realm as Lorda. I posted my comment above because i'm just speculating as to how many good people will actually go that extra mile and donate for 100+ coins for a single end gear item ( 100$ ) or 70-80 coins for a mount or for some low tier item. End gear will be obtainable through raiding so i'm not sure if someone will spend 100$ for an item. What you said is very true "Lorda pop will stay because of the time they invested in the game" and don't get me wrong but i'm not referring to players getting advantage through easy donations but i'm talking about the donations that will keep the server healthy and long lasting. 90% of donors wont just donate to keep the server up, they will obviously want something but with the current stated prices how many are willing to donate since all gear will be farm-able and forget about mounts and vanity items because only a few people are interested in getting those. My guess is people moved to Lorda with the sole intention/purpose of grinding for everything and out of that population 30-40% or less consist of those who are donors/those who are willing to donate and the rest will never donate. What if there are less donations on Lorda... will warmane still be able to keep it up? will they close it or will they redo coin prices..? If lorda gets closed down, then players will have no choice. So only time will tell.
    Well you forget that there are 3 other wrath realms, 2 cata realms and one mop realm that also influence the supposed ''budget'' that Warmane needs to have to well pay everything they have to pay. So saying that the problem is that Lord won't make profit from the shop since it's restricted but heavily prised is kinda wrong since you have to count in every other realms shops profit on top of Lords money income from donators... So that won't be any issues. Still throwing out stactics that people donate just for keeping up the server is a nice idea but they have to get something out of it which is the donation shop. Otherwise people wouldn't donate. We should not specculate of how the outcome of the restricted shop will be cause i'm sure that Warmane is aware of their deicsion making when it comes to economy.

14. No, it's not wrong. We keep servers and the donations each generate separated.
    Lordaeron has to hold its own by itself, not by relying on what other servers get from donations.

First ... 67891018 ... Last