1. People do buy them yes, as long as the price isn't too overblown. For example, you could get like 30 coins for a char levels 70-80. 80's go for 30-50 coins. The higher the price the longer they take to sell. I sold a few nude 80s for 30 coins almost immediately as I started advertising it on global. Also, if you want to sell them a bit higher consider adding a few BoEs or leave very good/BiS trinkets/weapons on them.
    Did you really sell them all naked for just 30 coins? By naked, I mean having 0 gold in inventory, no boes, no achievements, no full max professions, no mounts? Or you had something? Because people require **** load of these things for only 30 coins.

2. Did you really sell them all naked for just 30 coins? By naked, I mean having 0 gold in inventory, no boes, no achievements, no full max professions, no mounts? Or you had something? Because people require **** load of these things for only 30 coins.
    It had the basic amount of achievements you get when leveling up to 80. No BoEs, no inventory, 0 proffs. All it had was 280% flying. Sold it within an hour of starting to advertise on global.

First ... 11192021