1. I think you should at least include faction change, recustomization, name change etc. I can't see myself donating any time soon with the current supply and prices.

2. Well, (almost)100 euros for 36 slot bag is insane. Thats third of my monthly payment... Dont get me wrong, ill get (eventually) everything that i need ingame, so i dont care for market prices, but from the point of server maintenance, pffff... I really doubt that Lordaeron can sustain by self! Really hope that im wrong, and i dont wanna to see in a few months notice that realm will be shut down bcs there is no funds!

3. Well then dont donate, there are people who can afford that.
    Anyway they will probably tweak prices but that is linked with amount of donated money. So if they cant make it enough, they will lower the prices

4. A realm with buyable weapons and armors is no "hardcore". The price is irrelevant, there will be always some rich ppls, who can buy this stuffs and others feel this like injustice. This fact will kill the hardcore-style and will decrease the player number of Lordareon if you agree or not.
    There are a lot of ppl, who come here from official retail servers to play on their beloved expansion (as myself too), not for struggling with rich peoples. So I think marketplace should have only articles like XP bonus (30-50% bonus for the 2nd char), bags, enhancements, gems and some mounts (but not the rarest, because that destroys the challenge!). I think it would be more better for Warmane too:

1. man buys cheaper things (that not influence the content!) more often,
    2. Warmane can hold its player number in the medium and long term,
    3. players who want a REAL hardcore realm will be happy,
    4. this one will be the ONLY ONE real blizzlike private server, with the best WotLK content, so you can count with more and more ppl, who hate the new expansions.

This is my opinion. Hope to can help for you to create the most complete and harcore WotLK realm.

5. Just an idea : why not selling raid reset.
    you can for example use coins to reset your ICC id OR Ulduar or others raids or maybe just reset all on one time.
    it makes a good profits and hardcore players will enjoy.
    Uh no this is a really bad suggestion which would create unbalance and make it so the richest on the server are those who can get the fastest realm first... Also destroy the competition entirely.

6. almost 100 euros for a bag, not even my mother prada bag is worth that much tbh xd

7. I disagree with enabling the purchase of gear from the marketplace under any circumstance at all.

I of course understand the need to cover the costs of the server, and to that end I feel like donations should be derived from things like mounts, bags, professions, XP boosts, level boosts - things of that nature which are really more about convenience or vanity than anything else. Allowing gear to be purchased from the marketplace introduces a pay-to-win element that negates the need to actually have to do the precise raid that's required or achieve the sufficient PVP currency, something that doesn't seem to be in-line with the philosophy behind a truly hardcore realm.

8. Great work...And all the best for the future....Everything regarding the market place is absolutely on the track of what we call it as a hardcore realm.......

Just 1 suggestion for removing the doubt of low donations which can hamper server maintenance and game experience :

I read it somewhere in the starting comments, the idea of providing items which increases the xp gained by the char, only leveling booster for the accounts which already have an level 80 character; i.e. only for alts. This is fair enough i guess looking at the high item prices people will surely be attracted towards this, and also will help in creating alts in later raiding stages, helpful for guild staffs.

Rest you guys did a great job :). Keep it up.

9. you can introduce the ID reset once the first kill is done,i mean it's for the long term and not to introduce directly since money problem will occurs later not now.They also may make it possible to reset using vote point (a big amount required).at least we got "pay to have more tries to win" instead of "pay to win".
    Edited: October 16, 2015

10. A realm with buyable weapons and armors is no "hardcore". The price is irrelevant, there will be always some rich ppls, who can buy this stuffs and others feel this like injustice. This fact will kill the hardcore-style and will decrease the player number of Lordareon if you agree or not.
    There are a lot of ppl, who come here from official retail servers to play on their beloved expansion (as myself too), not for struggling with rich peoples. So I think marketplace should have only articles like XP bonus (30-50% bonus for the 2nd char), bags, enhancements, gems and some mounts (but not the rarest, because that destroys the challenge!). I think it would be more better for Warmane too:

1. man buys cheaper things (that not influence the content!) more often,
    2. Warmane can hold its player number in the medium and long term,
    3. players who want a REAL hardcore realm will be happy,
    4. this one will be the ONLY ONE real blizzlike private server, with the best WotLK content, so you can count with more and more ppl, who hate the new expansions.

This is my opinion. Hope to can help for you to create the most complete and harcore WotLK realm.
    Everything you've said is worthless as you assume people will donate without receiving gear. Which is simply false.
    Warmane also has nothing to gain from hosting a pure blizzlike server without a shop. Players alone do not bring money, they cost money.

11. Just an idea : why not selling raid reset.
    you can for example use coins to reset your ICC id OR Ulduar or others raids or maybe just reset all on one time.
    it makes a good profits and hardcore players will enjoy.

That's a nice idea. Make it somewhere between 5-20 coins per week and it won't discourage people from buying. Also it's exactly like pay2play, people will still need to play for their gear and actually be good at the game if they want the best items. On a second thought I realise how great this idea is. All the people from DW and Ragnaros that have donated their wep or trink or whatever (like me) can afford to buy that reset. But they will still have to play in order to get their gear...

Also I have been thinking those few days how much I would DONATE (not p2w simply because I like Lordaeron, unlike Deathwing) if I felt any significance of my donation. Truth is, here in eastern Europe people work for about 1-2 days (10+ hours a day) just so they can make enough money to buy 22 coins which are equal to 35-36 levs. So 2 days hard work for average bulgarian in order to donate the miserable 20$ is just too much.

Also I got to agree with my fellow players that 120 items for a ****ty item is too much. I come to Lordaeron because I'm just too pissed from Deathwing and all the unskilled players wielding LK 25 Hc weapons and stomping the BG's because they walk in a pack of 5+ atleast. Ohh and warlocks and hunters abusing their pets in arena by sending them through the wall just to keep you in combat and when you about to kill their pets, no problem, just send it back through the wall. Anyways, SM quest chain should be enabled, but in order to finish the last quest or receive it anyhow, people need to donate a small amount of coins (like 20-40) . This is because this isn't retail and people have all the time in the world, so they are bound to get it. It's also to reduce the number of PvPr's with SM, who don't do any PvE at all.

12. you can introduce the ID reset once the first kill is done,i mean it's for the long term and not to introduce directly since money problem will occurs later not now.They also may make it possible to reset using vote point (a big amount required).at least we got "pay to have more tries to win" instead of "pay to win".
    Hehehhe no that will never happen... That just sound really dumb in my opinion, sorry for being offensive but it's really weird..

That's a nice idea. Make it somewhere between 5-20 coins per week and it won't discourage people from buying. Also it's exactly like pay2play, people will still need to play for their gear and actually be good at the game if they want the best items. On a second thought I realise how great this idea is. All the people from DW and Ragnaros that have donated their wep or trink or whatever (like me) can afford to buy that reset. But they will still have to play in order to get their gear...

Also I have been thinking those few days how much I would DONATE (not p2w simply because I like Lordaeron, unlike Deathwing) if I felt any significance of my donation. Truth is, here in eastern Europe people work for about 1-2 days (10+ hours a day) just so they can make enough money to buy 22 coins which are equal to 35-36 levs. So 2 days hard work for average bulgarian in order to donate the miserable 20$ is just too much.

Also I got to agree with my fellow players that 120 items for a ****ty item is too much. I come to Lordaeron because I'm just too pissed from Deathwing and all the unskilled players wielding LK 25 Hc weapons and stomping the BG's because they walk in a pack of 5+ atleast. Ohh and warlocks and hunters abusing their pets in arena by sending them through the wall just to keep you in combat and when you about to kill their pets, no problem, just send it back through the wall. Anyways, SM quest chain should be enabled, but in order to finish the last quest or receive it anyhow, people need to donate a small amount of coins (like 20-40) . This is because this isn't retail and people have all the time in the world, so they are bound to get it. It's also to reduce the number of PvPr's with SM, who don't do any PvE at all.
    As much as i understand your post i'll say the same as i posted to sbh1fr. No having coins for raid reset is really dumb... It would create unbalance and those with the most money in their pockets can do more raids then the other raiding guilds... I think they never would introduce a feature like that cause it would cause a massive uproar from the PVE community and those who actually want to compete for the realm firsts.

SM quest is gonna be scripted and obtainable so they have to do the quest like anyone else... Lol the coin requirement to get SM? Do you know how long it takes to actually get SM in retail? It took a long time unless you reserved all the shards for one person. Having such a feature to slap you in the face when you finish the quest and the NPC goes like HEY you need to DONATE to finish the quest! What! Hahahah ridiculous in my opinion! Let people get their SM through the quest since it's gonna be scripted like they obtained it in retail. At least give one good argument not only ''this isn't retail and i don't want people to get SM''.

13. Alright, you convinced me that SM chain shouldn't be finished by donating. I am against the buying of ID, but Lordaeron needs to sustain itself and it's best if it doesn't come from purchasing gear directly. This is the sort of ''choose the lesser evil'' option. Also if the PvE players raid for fun, rather then loot, there shouldn't be a ''massive uproar from the PVE community'' as in people who donate do it because they want to have fun, rather then more gear. This isn't the case though. It's still better to pay low price (more people would do it) and have one more raid per week then pay an absurd price and get some ****ty item. It's a win-win situation if you ask me. And as bad as it may sound, people who aren't willing to pay even for that are people who leach only from the realm without contributing anyhow to it's maintainence atlest, without even mentioning that Warmane staff deserves some cash for their good work.

14. if priceses is to hights you alweys can drink some bear for that mony...this realm not suporting donors...1 good reason to play here...if u like so much donate then do it just for fun...this donating for items is stupid and ruining all game...if u like donate go other realms and do it!learn to get items by yourself not by your mums money.dont put anything else for donors!let them cry with no shadowmourne!if they put better items i think realm will lose players coz i and many my friends playing here only coz of all is blizlike+no op donors!

15. Prices are too high.. Not that i care about that.. i like farming for my gear.. earn it.. but those prices would effectively mean that noone will be buying coins for gear on lordearon.. soon ppl at other servers begin moaning about lordaeron isn't contributing to it's cost and bla. bla. bla. and then you probably is going to cave in.. reducing prices.. ppl at lordearon gets mad that newcommers can buy their gear and leaves... plz don't make that mistake again..

First ... 41213141516 ... Last