1. TBC Release Delayed

So I have been reading that they are now planning to delay the release of TBC by a week so all the people who are not max levelled have to catch up and explore the raids/world and other things..

This server when you log in says World's most complete and hardcore Wrath of the Lich King realm, but yet they want to delay the release so casual players or people who can't level quick to catch up? This doesn't make any sense..

Most of the "hardcore" players out there have been waiting weeks for the release for something new to do or farm or raid, and now they have to wait for people who can't level as quick or other reasons to catch up so they can all be on the same level...?

Must be a real hardcore server then...

2. Could've been worse. Some of those people were voting to have it extended by 1 or 2 more entire months.

On the bright side, a slight delay also means more time for the staff to get in more fixes before the content is finally out.

3. Or worse - more people fighting for the same mobs in Hellfire. And this is going to be worse than opening - because when we started there was a variety of zones to level - there is not such in TBC. This is going to be nightmare, anyway.

4. Just level in dungeons and do all quests when you hit 70, max gold reward that way.

5. Anotherqtx, it really has nothing to do with all those reasons. Those are added bonuses I suppose, but we're not ready to release Outland just yet.

6. Anyway, they should worry about majority of the players, those who are not "hardcore", why would they release TBC for few of them who play day and night and do nothing else in their life, there is content, if you did everything then make an alt i guess..

7. one week longer wait time for Tbc. oh damn. if that is such a huge problem then you have no patience at all :)

8. ge2 expeck will release 23.10 so delay it much as you want to i don't mind xD

9. Stop complaining. They may need more time to fix everything. Deal with it

10. I might be blind, but where did you find the information about the TBC delay? Can't find any sticky nor other Thread than this?

11. I might be blind, but where did you find the information about the TBC delay? Can't find any sticky nor other Thread than this?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....1-week-earlier
    in that one they mention it

12. So I have been reading that they are now planning to delay the release of TBC by a week so all the people who are not max levelled have to catch up and explore the raids/world and other things..

This server when you log in says World's most complete and hardcore Wrath of the Lich King realm, but yet they want to delay the release so casual players or people who can't level quick to catch up? This doesn't make any sense..

Most of the "hardcore" players out there have been waiting weeks for the release for something new to do or farm or raid, and now they have to wait for people who can't level as quick or other reasons to catch up so they can all be on the same level...?

Must be a real hardcore server then...
    you getting so mad about it clearly seemes to show that this server in its current form is not made to cater your needs... so why exactly are you here ?

and as a sidenote if you would have read the server info you could have found out over 3 months ago that it will be with the lvl caps like this.

so in short ... you complain about something that was known 3 months ago because you dont inform yourself before starting on a new server? or am i missing something here?
    Edited: October 13, 2015

13. I don't see anything bad with the delay. Also many people are enjoying their time & leveling alts & collecting achievs, etc ... If you're hardcore only waiting for wotlk, you may consider taking a break, molten way. Else the content will come later, no matter how much delay or whatever. So just enjoy.

14. A lot of people voted for an exstension of vanilla anyways and since outlands is not ready yet, good thing for both parties? There are still alts/professions to be leveled.

15. A lot of people voted for an exstension of vanilla anyways and since outlands is not ready yet, good thing for both parties? There are still alts/professions to be leveled.
    Besides for those that only plan on going DK and only waits for the Wotlk. But we all KNEW it would take atleast 2 months untill wotlk would be released. so one or 2 weeks extra is not much.
    And to be honest who gets surprised when things get delayed? thats not very uncommon.

Have to say i had been more surprised if things had NOT been delayed.

12 Last