1. Roleplaying in Lordaeron

Im new to warmane (though not to WoW or RP) and started playing on Lordaeron a week or so ago. Are there any active roleplayers or should I delve into that in another realm?

2. From what I've seen, the bulk of roleplayers on Lordaeron decided to go Horde. I wish there were Alliance ones, but our roleplay isn't too large unfortunately.

3. Hmpf, I want to try starting something on Lordaeron Ally side, but maybe I'll have to go Horde then :/

4. Alliance RPers on Lordaeron, rejoice. Me and my best friend are already working hard to gather all resources necessary to build and maintain a RP guild on Lordaeron. I won't say too much right now (I avoided to speak much about it with other RPers I've found so far on Lordaeron) but once it's all good and done, I'll post all the info in a guild thread on the RP section.
    Just a heads up, the guild will feature a storyline so characters that join will be part of that storyline, so if you're interested, I highly suggest you get on it and construct your character.

5. Will it be horde or alliance?
    If you're asking me, then yes. Literally the first word of my post is Alliance.

You can contact either me (Fleet - human rogue, which will be my RP character / Holykilla - Belf pally which was sort of main main, but unfortunately it's on the Horde side) or my friend, Anderida - nelf druid which will also be the leader of the guild.
    I suggest anyone to just send a mail to either of us so we can add you to the friend list and notify you when the guild is up and running.
    See ya on the flip side

6. Movrak, rifleman in the 5th Rifles Division, King’s Royal Army, is waiting to see this bastion of the Alliance.
    Whenever he's not fighting trolls or running currier in Menethil , his rifle is yours to command. For the right price :)

7. If you're asking me, then yes. Literally the first word of my post is Alliance.

You can contact either me (Fleet - human rogue, which will be my RP character / Holykilla - Belf pally which was sort of main main, but unfortunately it's on the Horde side) or my friend, Anderida - nelf druid which will also be the leader of the guild.
    I suggest anyone to just send a mail to either of us so we can add you to the friend list and notify you when the guild is up and running.
    See ya on the flip side
    My bad for not seeing it, i dont have a char on lordearon but im willing to make one to lvl it up and RP it

8. My bad for not seeing it, i dont have a char on lordearon but im willing to make one to lvl it up and RP it
    We're waiting with open arms :D

9. My bad for not seeing it, i dont have a char on lordearon but im willing to make one to lvl it up and RP it
    Alliance really needs more roleplayers. Feel free to PM me if you need help leveling up to 10-15, i know it takes really long. :D

10. Alliance really needs more roleplayers. Feel free to PM me if you need help leveling up to 10-15, i know it takes really long. :D
    Help would indeed be most greatfull, ill be making a draenei, same name as my forum name

11. Help would indeed be most greatfull, ill be making a draenei, same name as my forum name
    I suggest you make a lore-friendly name if you wanna join the upcoming Alliance guild then. It's more fitting IC and I don't want that charming paladin IC to be Xxsasukex OOC

12. I suggest you make a lore-friendly name if you wanna join the upcoming Alliance guild then. It's more fitting IC and I don't want that charming paladin IC to be Xxsasukex OOC
    Well f.... Already made the char with the name of Drakedead and its all the way to lvl 11, but i guess i can remake him

13. Horde is where it's at:
    http://imgur.com/Yv3oSlh

Want more info?
    Go to the Warforged thread.

Happy RP!

14. Okay!

I had a few RL probs that had to be solved but will try to get things back up now! Join Kargos in Stormwind city!

12 Last