1. Whats happened I been gone for months ?

Hello everyone returning player here haven't played since June I was wondering if anything new happened and for some reason I don't have access to premium forums anymore ? ( I am a donor)

2. Also last time I was on my name was purple and I had access to forms was I banned ?

3. yeee...... about that... you see all our accs were stolen by old staff member at that time and no, you cannot get anything back. They refunded all the coins + gave out them as gifts when the server re-opened but that offer has long been gone. You're forced to start over.

4. Thanks I see I still have my toons on the server and I wasent put into a que tested that but ya I am missing my points I collected ty.

5. yeee...... about that... you see all our accs were stolen by old staff member at that time and no, you cannot get anything back. They refunded all the coins + gave out them as gifts when the server re-opened but that offer has long been gone. You're forced to start over.
    He said June, which I'd assume wasn't of last year. So that's not relevant. Anyway Bobafett125, I'll have your access to the premium section of the forum checked out.

6. Update: Bobafett125, you should be able to see the premium section now.

7. hey i cant get points. is it bug or its just me?

8. You need 1000 achievement points in order to collect them.

9. My situation is similar ...been gone but for a year almost so my account also is gone. I heard vote points which were there on the previous molten were still given. Also has voting closed. I m collecting only 0.8 points every 24 hrs due to 1000 achievements. that it nothing else. Is there any other way to earn points.

10. I am missing my points I collected ty.
    All our Votepoints has been resetted last month
    @Nits9898 no, you cant collect Votepoint in any other way