1. Is it worth the try?

Hi guys i dont mean to be rude at any point i just want to know more about the mop server (cuz i play on "Warsong" and im thinking of changing the expansion) is it good is it worth the try? Whats working what are the exp/drop/honor/proffesion rates? I hope ill get the answers i need so ill start playing it throw a comment bellow and let me know. ^^
    Edited: October 13, 2015

2. rates: x7 experience rates, and x5 rates for reputation, gold and professions. Since you come from Warsong I guess you care about PvP more than PvE, so the answer is "Yes it worth to try", there are still some bugs but the PvP is still enjoyable and since the max peak of players is 4.5k nowdays the que for Bgs/Arenas is instant.

3. So the rates covers my needs one last question is there any game breaking bugs for pvp?

4. any game breaking bugs for pvp?
    Please explain game breaking more >.>
    Cuz if u mean by game breaking: Cannot PvP. Then the answer is no there is no such bug
    If u however mean game breaking: Cannot PvP normally. Well....cannot say anything. Warmane wants us quite.

5. I ment it like generals spells not working or battlegound buffs not working and things like that i didn't mean that the wole pvp wount work..

6. Yo man idk what about talk taavidude123 but mop is little bit funny :) PvP is here good but only what suck is number of working BGs because work only 4 (EoS,WSG,AB and Temple of Kotmogu) but if you want go check devlog mop is preparing to launch new patch 5.4.8 with general fixes in PvP and PvE i hope staff open some new BGs :D and 1 more thing if you want play PvP go aliance and when PvE then horde thats all you need to know for now :D

7. when you want play wotlk stay on lordaeron taavi and stop reading then mop forums... mop expansion just need time until all will work normal and 2-3 weeks until patch 5.4.8 will be finally released with PvP fixes. as i see taavi you play for aliance as you said PvE is basically unexisting but on horde side there are a lot of of raids daily so...

8. I agree with taavidude. You are saying MoP needs time? If i remember right this realm was released last year and most of the **** is still not working. I mean look at dungeons and raids. Not even a single Vanilla/BC/Wotlk or Cata raid is open like thats really sad since old raids and dungeons are good for farming gold. Also PvE doesnt exist even on Horde side. I was in for like 20 minutes and not even a single person was like:
    LFM ToT or something like that.

9. I agree with taavidude. You are saying MoP needs time? If i remember right this realm was released last year and most of the **** is still not working. I mean look at dungeons and raids. Not even a single Vanilla/BC/Wotlk or Cata raid is open like thats really sad since old raids and dungeons are good for farming gold. Also PvE doesnt exist even on Horde side. I was in for like 20 minutes and not even a single person was like:
    LFM ToT or something like that.
    Dave, you should prolly join a guild if you wanna do some PvE.

10. yea looks like youre on horde char without guild in my guild we do weekly raids on all working mop raids so ... you said nothing new in last year but as you can see warmane staff works on wotlk realm Lordaeron so they was too busy to work on mop but now when is Lordaeron released they can go back and work on mop once again...