1. hey i am very interested!!! still active? and ur events? how they are like?
    We're pretty much active, today with 12 members online during the event that just ended.

2. Screenshots from today's event:
    http://imgur.com/a/gX9Sr

More on our skype chat.

Had a lot of fun! Thanks all. :D

3. Two zugs for this great guild, never a dull moment. Zug zug!

4. OOOOOOOOH BITTE! Why did it have to be Lorderon. :(
    Oh well, good on you guys. Hope your guild is prosperous AF.

5. Couldn't be there for the whole event but I hear it was a blast.

Here's some screenies from the beginning:
    http://imgur.com/a/8duxo

Happy RP!

6. Dang, your guild looks pretty exciting. It's sad that I play on Alliance; but anyhow, enjoy your RP!

EDIT: Currently, I have a horde toon named Abwa. Looking forward to playing in your guild :)
    Edited: November 9, 2015

7. News begins to spread through all Horde and Alliance cities about an influx of demons in the Blasted Lands following the re-opening of the Dark Portal. The powerful force lead by the doomguard Kruul was successfully repelled by efforts of the Argent Dawn and mercenary units in the area. With the Dark Portal now secured, the connection to the lost world Draenor is returned. Horde and Alliance troops mobilize at the Dark Portal with the intention of removing the Legion threat from within, once and for all.
    Thanks for the warm wishes, everyone. With the release of The Burning Crusade content on Lordaeron, we're moving the story ahead somewhat to fit into the lore.

The Sin'dorei have officially joined the Horde thanks to diplomatic efforts with the Forsaken. Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider returns to Silvermoon City a gift from Outland, the crippled naaru M'uru to satiate the blood elves' addictions, granting them new powers reminiscent of the "Light." Lady Liadrin and Grand Magister Rommath have created a new unit called the Blood Knights to investigate this power and use it to bolster the blood elves' efforts, in the new Outland and in Quel'thalas.

8. guys, some pics of some of our RPing... and when I say some.. well.. this is just a sneak peak to "tease" all future RPers around :D

Prison Break pt 1

Spoiler: Show

RP while questing (to show that sometimes we evolve RP into questing)

Prison Break pt 2 (dont make fun of my interface or i'll cry QQ)

9. A quick reminder to all the Alliance in this thread: You're on the wrong faction.

10. Late to the party, but are you guys still active?

11. Open Letter to the Warforged

"As the Grand Master of the Templars of Ironforge I would like to extend my hand as not only an Alliance representative, but a Dwarf in hopes you will understand my situation. As I have spent little over a year traversing the Eastern Kingdoms I have realized that your guild spends a great deal of time harming the innocent in the Stranglethorn Vale region. Countless days, weeks, even months I have seen various races within your guild constantly harassing and harming people whom are far beneath them in experience and ability. You're making life difficult for people whom have done no wrong to you, so I am extending my hand in a sort of olive branch with the hopes of being the first to actively change how the Horde and Alliance mingle. All that I ask is that you start instructing your guild to leave the weaker adventurers alone, they cannot even defend themselves and to put it in a way your Warforged might understand, harming them yields no honour. May the Light guide you to a better future."

- Brennen Moonback

First 12